Kraft Mozzarella Cheese Slices 12 Ct uploaded by Anabell C.

BY KRAFT

Recipe: Turkey Bruschetta Panini. see more...

• What do u even use these for? My friend bought some and I'm at a ...2 Answers
  • "You won't go wrong with this cheese." in 1 review
  • "Love it melts like no other especially for a grilled cheese yummy I want some now " in 1 review
Rana M.
Westlake, OH
when I first tried this product, my daughter accidently grabbed the wrong cheese. however, it was a surprise how much my family liked it. there picky eaters so I expected them to complain but they liked the flavor and for the dish I made it melted pretty well.
Elda Z.
Vancouver
As A lactose intolerant person but a cheese lover these will not upset my tummy and they're great really inexpensive and they taste great. I recommend this brand to everyone that's just like me but has a special place in their heart for cheese!
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD
I mean, it's a cheese slice in the pre-packaged section. Mozzarella in water is tops, and then this is decent. Mozzarella doesn't have a ton of flavor and this is the same... nothing crazy, but fits the mozzarella bill.
Sherry L.
Love that you can buy this in slices!! Kraft is the best in cheese and that's my go to brand, even if price is more than the Walmart brand. Taste makes up for it!
Natalia L.
lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
Mozzarella is my favorite cheese in the entire world. Now, I can enjoy that inside of a sandwich since they come in slices. This tastes amazing and I CANT STOP EATING.
Ashleigh M.
Foodie Expert
I love these convenient strips of Kraft cheese. My son loves them in his lunch. They also have pepper jack flavor and I could eat them all in one sitting.
Selena M.
This mozarella cheese is super guy I like eating mine with tacos and enchiladas also I use this type of cheese when making myself quesadillas.
Aida B.
Foodie Expert
Every time we are going to grill or make some cheeseburgers we buy these mozzarella cheese slices. They makes the burgers taste really good.
Rachael C.
Winchester, KY
Foodie Expert
KRAFT CHEESE TRULY IS BETTER THAN STORE BRANDS. IT ISN'T DRY & YOU CAN TASTE THE QUALITY. WE USE THIS ON CHICKEN SANDWICHES AND WRAPS.
Memes N.
Love mozzarella cheese, I eat it with quesadillas, or burgers. Who doesn't love it?! Totally have to try it if you haven't yet
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
What do u even use these for? My friend bought some and I'm at a loss for uses. Not on a sandwich right?