BY KRAFT FOODS

Recipe: Turkey Bruschetta Panini. see more...

• What do u even use these for? My friend bought some and I'm at a ...2 Answers
  • "You won't go wrong with this cheese." in 1 review
  • "Love it melts like no other especially for a grilled cheese yummy I want some now " in 1 review
Cody B.
Cody B.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
The resealable package is a great option compared to individual single slices. They store nicely and take up less room. The only negative is that the slices are sometimes hard to get out of the package due to having to pull them apart on an angle from the opening being on the side of the packaging.
Em A.
Em A.
Foodie Expert
I love putting this mozzarella cheese into my grilled cheese sandwiches. It makes them more cheesier I buy from my local Fred Meyer's. It is healthy and I enjoyed that. I would say try this brand I don't see how you like it because I definitely loved it.
Elda Z.
Elda Z.
Vancouver
As A lactose intolerant person but a cheese lover these will not upset my tummy and they're great really inexpensive and they taste great. I recommend this brand to everyone that's just like me but has a special place in their heart for cheese!
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
I love putting these into sandwiches. I usually eat it with ham and pesto. Just something about the mozzarella makes it taste so much better. It's quite sharp too, I tend to buy it more during the summer however for a quick snack.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Foodie Expert
delicious and perfect for making sandwiches. Surprisingly creamy for precut cheese and it is a decent price. I love how kraft has so many different options. This is a very mild mozzarella, but it is perfect for what it's made for.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD
I mean, it's a cheese slice in the pre-packaged section. Mozzarella in water is tops, and then this is decent. Mozzarella doesn't have a ton of flavor and this is the same... nothing crazy, but fits the mozzarella bill.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Foodie Expert
Everyone loves a good cheese, this is one of my favorite low-priced sliced cheeses out there. They're perfect to make a grilled cheese with, can be added to pizza, or eaten right out of the package. Great cheese!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Orlando, FL
I looooooooovvvveeeeeeee mozzarella cheese with all of my heart! These are perfectly sliced! Great on turkey sandwiches! Also great on Salami sandwiches!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Foodie Expert
Mozzarella cheese is my favor cheese. It's a little sweeter then other cheeses and melts really well. These slices make it easier to make sandwichs.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Oxnard, CA
Great for sandwiches. I love mozzarella cheese so I love that they have it in slices like this instead of just the cheddar cheese.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
What do u even use these for? My friend bought some and I'm at a loss for uses. Not on a sandwich right?