Kraft Mozzarella Cheese Slices 12 Ct uploaded by Anabell C.

BY KRAFT

Recipe: Turkey Bruschetta Panini. see more...

• What do u even use these for? My friend bought some and I...2 Answers
Kraft Mozzarella Cheese Slices 12 Ct
  • "Love it melts like no other especially for a grilled cheese yummy I want some now " in 1 review
  • "You won't go wrong with this cheese." in 1 review
Rana M.
Westlake, OH
when I first tried this product, my daughter accidently grabbed the wrong cheese. however, it was a surprise how much my family liked it. there picky eaters so I expected them to complain but they liked the flavor and for the dish I made it melted pretty well.
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD
I mean, it's a cheese slice in the pre-packaged section. Mozzarella in water is tops, and then this is decent. Mozzarella doesn't have a ton of flavor and this is the same... nothing crazy, but fits the mozzarella bill.
Natalia L.
lakeland, FL
Mozzarella is my favorite cheese in the entire world. Now, I can enjoy that inside of a sandwich since they come in slices. This tastes amazing and I CANT STOP EATING.
Stephanie J.
Richmond, VA
Great taste and a great creamy texture when it melts. I like to put it in breakfast omelettes and a tortilla for a quick easy to hold (and run with) lunch if I'm ever running late. Affordable and last for quite a bit of time. I will continue to purchase it.
Cody B.
York, PA
The resealable package is a great option compared to individual single slices. They store nicely and take up less room. The only negative is that the slices are sometimes hard to get out of the package due to having to pull them apart on an angle from the opening being on the side of the packaging.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
delicious and perfect for making sandwiches. Surprisingly creamy for precut cheese and it is a decent price. I love how kraft has so many different options. This is a very mild mozzarella, but it is perfect for what it's made for.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
I love this cheese. Its great for a lot of things. Sandwiches, burgers, eggs,etc. I Really like how its sliced thing opposed to blocks of mozzarella from grocery stores. It just saves a lot of time in the morning when I'm making lunch for myself.
Jacklyn N.
I love putting these into sandwiches. I usually eat it with ham and pesto. Just something about the mozzarella makes it taste so much better. It's quite sharp too, I tend to buy it more during the summer however for a quick snack.
Elda Z.
Vancouver
As A lactose intolerant person but a cheese lover these will not upset my tummy and they're great really inexpensive and they taste great. I recommend this brand to everyone that's just like me but has a special place in their heart for cheese!
Lisa E.
We love Kraft Mozzarella Cheese Slices in our household. They are great plain or on any sandwich. My kids especially love them on meatball subs. Kraft is such a high quality brand and for a decent price. We will continue to purchase Kraft cheese!
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
What do u even use these for? My friend bought some and I'm at a loss for uses. Not on a sandwich right?