BY KRAFT

Kraft Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Low-moisture part-skim.
Natural cheese.
Cheesemaking since 1914.
Straight off the block.

Recloseable. Zip Pak®. see more...

Christina D.
Flushing, NY
I used this product on top of my polenta stuffed peppers. I loved the fine grating because it melted faster and more evenly across the peppers. The flavor was great and I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends!
jessica w.
USA
This is my all time favorite brand to get shredded cheese in. Its so good for tacos, sakads, loaded potatoes, and anything else you want cheese on but dont want to grate it yourself!
Nicole O.
North Hills, CA
I can honestly eat this while pack in one sitting and want more. This is defiantly not as salty as other mozzarella cheese shreds or mozzarella cheese sticks out there. You really taste the cheese and the depth of the cream in this one. By far my favorite type of snacking cheese or topping cheese for home made pizzas.
Orianna B.
duluth
This one is the one I was for most of my meal, it’s a really good price and a really good flavor also the package is good I always buy it all Walmart was what I as looking for and definitely would buy it again who wouldn’t
Kari L.
flint, MI
Melty, gooey, and mild - perfect for a pizza, especially one where you want the other flavors to shine through, without buying shredded cardboard like some other brands.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love using this cheese - especially when I make my own pizzas (or don't feel that the one that I took out of the freezer has enough cheese on it in the first place). Great meltability and strong flavor!
Leslie F.
Apopka , FL
Love to make my favorite pizzas and most of my dishes with this cheese. It has a great value. Bought it in Walmart. Taste really good have a great texture. Would definitely buy it again.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
This is my absolute favorite mozzarella shredded cheese to use for my famous lasagna. lol. I love having freash shredded cheese for my meals but I have a hard time shredding by hand and i was sceptical on using pte shredded cheese but I really loved the taste and freshness of Kraft shredded cheese. it's now my go to for all my Italian dishes.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
I like using this product for anything that requires melted cheese, such as quesadillas. The reason is that the taste does not seem very appealing when not melted; to me it tastes rather processed, not very natural. I do recommend this because it is more inexpensive; however, I'd prefer something more "real" tasting.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Great for the nights that we make our own homemade pizza . everyone loves this cheese and I will find them sneaking a bit here and there . It's a great value and i always stock up . I put it in my freezer to last longer . I get mine at Walmart . I also like the other shredded cheeses and have picked up those as well