Kraft Mozzarella & Cheddar Twists

by Kraft

#13 in Cheese

Got a hungry family to feed? Keep them going throughout the day with a snack that they'll actually want to eat. Kraft's Mozzarella & Cheddar Twists are fun to peel and even more fun to eat! Popular with adults and children alike, these twists are a perfect grab and go snack. This package contains 12 snacks. Enjoy the creamy texture of Kraft String Cheese intertwined with cheddar cheese 60 calories, 5 grams of protein per serving Perfect as an on-the-go snack Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, VINEGAR, SALT, CHEESE CULTURE, ENZYMES (NON-ANIMAL), ANNATTO (COLOR).

Do they do other cheeses? like pepper jack would be good too
Start your review of Kraft Mozzarella & Cheddar Twists!
Product Highlights
“These cheese sticks come in very handy for my lunches when I go to work.” in 2 reviews
lancaster
First off Kraft has the best cheese when it comes to low prices and heavy cheese eaters. Kraft mozzarella &cheddar twists make great snacks for children and adults. Snacks on the go and a good snack to pass out to your kids little league team. They taste great and loved by most.
Kenton, OH
Tasty ! We love cheese in this house so to say this is yummy is an understatement. My granddaughters eat these right up. They get in my fridge and dig for them. Definitely get these for your after [email protected]
S Bloomfield, OH
I LOVE these cheese sticks! They have great flavor and are great for a quick snack! I would make them bigger if I was to change anything! I am a repeat customer, and I would recommend them to everyone!
Oakland , CA
There's probably very little nutrition in this but it is so hard to resist buying these when they're on sale. They're full of cheese flavor, fun to pull apart, and have a certain bounciness  when you chew them. I loved these as a kid and still love them as an adult.
Belmont, MI
Our family loves these! We all love cheese and love a good Colby-esque stick. Not sure why but the twist makes it more fun for the kiddos to eat. These are perfect and portioned just right.
Our family love cheese and we go through a lot of it. It's amazing the amount the family and combined household uses. Kraft cheese is one of the best brands possible. Excellent smooth taste and creamy. We would absolutely purchase it again and again.
Visalia
I like these for my kids since they are very healthy for the kids and they are great for snack after school. They are an easy go to and the kids can get to them very easily. I usually buy them in bulk since they go pretty fast.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the Kraft cheese twists and haven’t found any good substitutes! Honestly so delicious! I love have the two types of cheese, plus I just find it visually appealing.
Orlando
I absolutely LOVE these. The regular mozzarella ones are great but the twists are my favorite. I feel like I’m 8 again when i peel them apart in strings to eat it! But a great snack to have and grab from the fridge that gives you a little protein and not a lot of carbs
Vienna, VA
I find these a little weird. The taste is great, but they don’t peel well, which is, let’s be honest, half the allure of cheese sticks to begin with. I get that they were trying to do something different with the twist, but I’m not sure it works
Ask a question to the Influenster community...