Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseKraft
Mozzarella & Cheddar String Cheese Twists, 12 ct - 90 oz Packageed

Kraft Mozzarella & Cheddar String Cheese Twists, 12 ct - 9.0 oz Packageed

by Kraft

Got a hungry family to feed? Keep them going throughout the day with a snack that they'll actually want to eat. Kraft's Reduced Fat Mozzarella & Cheddar Twists are fun to peel and even more fun to eat! Popular with adults and children alike, these twists are a perfect grab and go snack. This package contains 12 snacks.

Do they do other cheeses? like pepper jack would be good too
Start your review of Kraft Mozzarella & Cheddar String Cheese Twists, 12 ct - 9.0 oz Packageed!
Product Highlights
These cheese sticks come in very handy for my lunches when I go to work.in reviews
Jennifer T.
Somerset, KY
KRAFT is our go to cheeae of choice. Love the varieties and their shredded cheese is the best!. This flavor is ine we have on hand at all times
Kayla B.
Purchased at: Kroger
My absolute favorite string cheese. Very good “strings” of cheese. I love the double flavor. My only complaint is that I wish they were bigger! LOVE these snacks!
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Kraft Mozzarella & Cheddar String Cheese Twists, 12 ct - 9.0 oz Packageed uploaded by Esther R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This string cheese is good for snack but the flavor is not cheesy at all is most imitation or to many preservatives, they are sticky, they are expensive, no nutritional value, to soft ,. I don’t like it . And do not buy it again .
Robin S.
Rockdale, IL
Kraft Mozzarella & Cheddar String Cheese Twists, 12 ct - 9.0 oz Packageed uploaded by Robin S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kraft Mozzarella & Cheddar String Cheese Twists, are one of my go to snacks. It tastes like cheese lol but seriously I love the 2 different cheeses and the flavor is great. I do wish it was a little bit softer cheese. I would totally recommend these delicious cheese twists to my fellow cheese lovers!!!!!!
Nicole P.
NOLA
I’ve been on a string cheese kick lately! These are good and they offer a mixture of two cheeses. I can taste both as well. The cheddar has a mild taste to me. They also pull into strings, but not straight down. It pulls in a spiral because the two cheeses are “twisted” together. Super low carb, easy delicious snack!
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Our family loves these! We all love cheese and love a good Colby-esque stick. Not sure why but the twist makes it more fun for the kiddos to eat. These are perfect and portioned just right.
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
We weren't a very big fan of these cheese twists. The packaging was always full of condensation and the cheese had a strange not natural flavor. I don't mind giving these to little kids that come through my house, but we are not fans of them in my house. I wouldn't purchase again.
Mona E.
Cusseta, GA
My kids are obsessed with these mozzarella and cheddar string cheese. They taste great and don’t last long in our home.
Angii W.
Aurora, CO
These are my favorite! I have a 2 year old who just loves cheese. This makes it easier for us to take it cheese as a snack along with on walks and is very healthy.
Madai O.
Wellton, AZ
A mis hijos les encantan estas barritas de queso, les encantan tanto que siemre las tengo que esconder para que no se los coman muy rapido
Ask a question to the Influenster community...