BY KRAFT FOODS #65 in Milk

Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Low-Moisture Cheese.
Part-skim. Natural cheese.
Made with 2% milk for 1/4 less fat.
Cheese with added calcium.
Zip-Pak®. see more...

Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
Kraft makes good products and the 2%Mozz cheese is an excellent product. It melts wonderfully on pizzas and is delicious on a nice salad.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Foodie Expert
I love this cheese. Although, I find that when I mix it with milk (to melt it into a cheese sauce) it tends to separate and doesn't mix well
Gwen R.
Gwen R.
Martin, GA
I usually don't buy preshredded cheese as I prefer to shred my own. But if I do it's always kraft. I can't even tell the 2% is 2% .
bergeline j.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
This is perfect for about anything, comming from a person who doesn't like American cheese or mozzarella chesse but this is good.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
This is always the brand of cheese i pick up to make homemade pizza! great taste and lots of flavor options!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Foodie Expert
Different milk doesn't make this taste any different. Great in pizza or chicken. Really anything
Liana M.
Liana M.
Great product! Great taste! Melts nicely when u need to melt it! Long shelf life. Not super expensive
Rose A.
Rose A.
Waynesville, MO.
Yes yes and yes again! We love kraft cheese and this is our favorite! Whether for a snack or for homemade pizza, this is perfect.