BY KRAFT FOODS #55 in Milk

Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Low-Moisture Cheese.
Part-skim. Natural cheese.
Made with 2% milk for 1/4 less fat.
Cheese with added calcium.
Zip-Pak®. see more...

Esther G.
Esther G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I'm not entirely a huge fan of Kraft but I did try their shredded cheese. I purchased this at the commissary and the price was decent. I used this to sprinkle on to my toddler's scrambled eggs but either I've been applying too much milk or maybe there is something I'm missing... Scrambled eggs have some liquid that come out of it. Overall, it's not bad! I just haven't tried other brands but this Kraft brand is OK.
Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this one almost every few days, I love pizza and this makes it even better. It tastes great, very good for the price, and very good quality. I like it is also 2% milk and not whole, so it is a bit better than the whole milk one. I recommend it to anyone wants to make very good pizza.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
This mozzarella cheese is delicious. It goes very well in salads, on pasta, or even just to eat by itself. Mix it in with your favorite dishes and I know you won't be upset. And with this being made with 2% milk it had slightly less fat which is always exciting.
Hermelinda M.
Hermelinda M.
Bonita Springs, FL
I really love cheese, especially mozzarella cheese. I like to sprinkle this over pastas salads and pizza, sometimes I even like to melt it between my tortillas.
I always repurchase when I run out of it
Paola B.
Paola B.
Melts really nice and it's good tasting. I use it for quesadillas and it works perfectly in the oven for grating! What I like about it is that it isn't greasy at all.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
My boyfriend and I make a lot of Italian dishes because his family is from italy and we use this on a regular basis. It's not as wonderful as the big mozzarella cheese ball but because it's pre shredded it takes us less time (ad there's less clean-up). It goes great over ravioli's and we always load it over our parms.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Foodie Expert
Yessss! This is the reason why I live! I literally put this on everything I eat!!! It's price is good and it tastes amazing! It doesn't taste plasticy like the square cheeses and of course I'll be buying it again!!!
Monique F.
Monique F.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I like this Mozzarella Cheese, but not really for melting. It's shredded so it has that coating on it which doesn't allow it to get as gooey as I would prefer. Also, it doesn't have the salt level as fresh mozzarella. I use this for like sandwiches and home made pizza. I use it and it does fine, but if you are looking for something to be like fresh mozzarella, this is not it!
Zoey O.
Zoey O.
We use a lot of kraft cheese in my house, we use the mozzarella whenever we make homemade pizzas. It tastes very good and we usually get them on sale at Hy-Vee for 2 bags for 4 dollars which I think is pretty great.
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
Drums, PA
Most people prefer Sargento and other "expensive" cheeses, but Kraft Mozzarella is my personal favorite for making anything that requires it! It melts great and bubbles and tastes wonderful! I certainly recommend it!