Kraft Mozzarella 1.5 Oz  Cheese Slices 10 Ct Box

• "This is my favorite type of cheese." in 1 review
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Fremont, CA
One of the best mozzarella cheese I've ever had! I bought it and it was really fresh and tasty! Would definitely buy again, because of the freshness ans good taste of it, although it is a fat cheese and I tend to buy light cheese. Anyways, for a different dish or a sandwich sometimes is the perfect cheese!
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
Love! They are my favorite. When eating you can stop at just one. I can't compare them to similar products. They are very delicious and at a good value. I'm always picking up a package of them when I'm at the grocery store. Yes, I would recommend them.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
This is the best cheese for my families secret recipe of chicken parmigiana. It melts perfectly and keeps all of its flavor even under all the heat. It is perfect and kraft is good as far nutrients and value of calcium. I love it and so does my family.
María Fernanda V.
María Fernanda V.
As I have mentioned before, I am not a dairy products lover. But time to time, I love to prepare home made pizza. For those speciall ocassions, I use this mozzarella cheese. It melts perfectly and the flavor is just perfect with the tomato sauce.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
The Kraft sliced cheese is my second choice when it comes to purchasing cheese. The taste is good but I feel for a mozzarella it is a bit too soft. I tend to use these slices in pizza waffle sandwiches where it can be contained in the dough.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I'm assuming not many people like mozzarella cheese on their sandwiches but it's actually one of my favorite for grilled cheese. Melts really easily and they're individually packaged so very convenient and requires no slicing before hand.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Good quality and delicious. These mozzarella slices are very versatile. They can be used to top lasagna or pizza, sliced for sandwiches, etc. I even find myself sneeking into the fridge for a snack once in a while.
This delicious kraft mozzarella cheese slices are perfect to My everyday kids lunch box, i prepare them sandwiches with this cheese and they Love It, plus i like to gave them an afternoon snack as well.
Jodi N.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Best thing since sliced bread!! Kraft mozzarella slices are perfect for pizza grilled cheese! Just add pepperoni and sauce for dipping. I cut them into long strips for toddlers. Easy pizza lunch!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Orlando, FL
These Kraft mozzarella cheese slices are perfect for snacking! they taste great. We love the original kraft cheese so we had to try these and it was worth it! great price for great cheese