Kraft Mozzarella 1.5 Oz  Cheese Slices 10 Ct Box

Kraft Mozzarella 1.5 Oz  Cheese Slices 10 Ct Box
Kraft Mozzarella 1.5 Oz Cheese Slices 10 Ct Box
  • "This is my favorite type of cheese." in 1 review
Mirita M.
The mozzarella was to die for! It was nice and smooth and a great texture. I don't know another brand that has that, but it's a great value and I've used the shredded one before. Both are equally amazing to try! Yum
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
The Kraft sliced cheese is my second choice when it comes to purchasing cheese. The taste is good but I feel for a mozzarella it is a bit too soft. I tend to use these slices in pizza waffle sandwiches where it can be contained in the dough.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I'm assuming not many people like mozzarella cheese on their sandwiches but it's actually one of my favorite for grilled cheese. Melts really easily and they're individually packaged so very convenient and requires no slicing before hand.
María Fernanda V.
As I have mentioned before, I am not a dairy products lover. But time to time, I love to prepare home made pizza. For those speciall ocassions, I use this mozzarella cheese. It melts perfectly and the flavor is just perfect with the tomato sauce.
Jasmine M.
This is the best cheese for my families secret recipe of chicken parmigiana. It melts perfectly and keeps all of its flavor even under all the heat. It is perfect and kraft is good as far nutrients and value of calcium. I love it and so does my family.
Natasha M.
Fremont, CA
One of the best mozzarella cheese I've ever had! I bought it and it was really fresh and tasty! Would definitely buy again, because of the freshness ans good taste of it, although it is a fat cheese and I tend to buy light cheese. Anyways, for a different dish or a sandwich sometimes is the perfect cheese!
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using these Kraft slices in our sandwiches, I bought them in our local market and thought the taste was amazing, the price was right on point and I'm constantly buying them now!
yas s.
My sister and i love cheese. this is great when it is paired with some veggies and toast. i would not recommend putting too much mayo. bought this from walmart. great flavor.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Best thing since sliced bread!! Kraft mozzarella slices are perfect for pizza grilled cheese! Just add pepperoni and sauce for dipping. I cut them into long strips for toddlers. Easy pizza lunch!
Jacqueline G.
Orlando, FL
These Kraft mozzarella cheese slices are perfect for snacking! they taste great. We love the original kraft cheese so we had to try these and it was worth it! great price for great cheese