BY KRAFT

• Does anyone use miracle whip when making mashed potatoes?...2 Answers
  • Does this taste like Mayonnaise?5 Answers
Kimberly C.
Louisville
I can not eat any other sandwich spread other than miracle whip,my aunt scared me from childhood cause she always fixed us sandwiches with that other mess. N I viod when I got older I would never ever buy that crap I'm 47 years old n I haven't bought nor ate it since.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
Miracle whip is a good dressing for anyone who likes to have something on their sandwhich but don’t like the tarte taste of mayo. Miracle whip is sweeter and a bit thinker consistency and isn’t really my favorite but is still good.
Aimee T.
Butte
Kraft Miracle Whip dressing is great for sandwiches only thing that my husband will use on his sandwiches he doesn't like anything else. Great for making pasta salads as well
Kayla B.
This is the only spread me and my family use. The texture is much like it's cousin mayonnaise, but it does not taste like mayo. It has more of a tangy bite to it which I enjoy. Miracle Whip spreads on bread very easily and adds a little something to the sandwich. I totally recommend this product to anyone looking for something different to try on their sandwich!
Laurie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Miracle Whip I use it and everything in my salads am I sandwiches sometimes I have to buy the off-brand and put it in that bottle so nobody knows that is Miracle Whip cuz I'm the only one that likes it everybody else wants another brand that I don't care for
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I only gave us such a low rating because I absolutely hate Mericle whip anyway I’m sure it’s amazing to Mericle whip lovers but not to me! I hate the taste of miracle whip and I prefer mayonnaise because I feel like that… Disgustingly tangy and like vegetable oil but cheap vegetable oil!
RS L.
I know most people don't consider this as a mayonnaise, but I do. This my favorite mayo to use on sandwiches and other appropriate foods. I love the taste. It tastes so good with a bit of twang to it. It feels so light and creamy. Absolutely love it!
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
Purchased at: Kroger
A condiment that I can not live without. The tangy kick is just what sandwiches need to break up the more blame palette. Always repurchase if not a couple months worth to have stock. I did wish that it had a longer shelf life, glad they do offer it in a variety of sizes even though economically the larger sizes are way more bang for the buck living alone I never was able to use up a full container even eating it pretty regularly but the small container I probably needed was almost the same price or in some places higher.
Ashleigh A.
My son loves to make bologna and mayo sandwiches. I would always choose Miracle whip over anything else. The ingredients are better and the taste is better too. Plus I think it's way more healthier than other brands of mayo.
Courtney M.
One of my favorite additions to salads, sandwiches, and spreads of all kinds. It’s tangy and pairs well with a variety of flavors. Is versatile and can be heightened using a lot of different ingredients. Try on a burger!
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are you a Miracle Whip fan or a Mayonnaise fan?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you use it in your macaroni or tato salad?
Gladys A.
What do you use this for?
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
When I tried MW it was pretty dang gross. Those of you who liked it, did you have to grow to like it or was it love at first sight?
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Who else loves miracle whip on sandwiches, subs and wraps?

Amazon