BY KRAFT #29 in Salad Dressing

• Do you use it in your macaroni or tato salad?18 Answers
  • Does anyone use miracle whip when making mashed potatoes?...2 Answers
  • Does this taste like Mayonnaise?4 Answers
Mary C.
Kraft Miracle Whip is the best. It cost about $3.48 and taste amazing. You can get it at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Alps, Anderson’s, and other grocery store. It isn’t the healthiest thing but it’s better than nothing to make sandwiches moist. I eat a lot of Miracle whip in my house and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Kayla B.
This is the only spread me and my family use. The texture is much like it's cousin mayonnaise, but it does not taste like mayo. It has more of a tangy bite to it which I enjoy. Miracle Whip spreads on bread very easily and adds a little something to the sandwich. I totally recommend this product to anyone looking for something different to try on their sandwich!
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
This is the only kind I buy, mostly because it’s an affordable price. I am not picky with ranches. It’s really good. I buy it at my local Walmart or JayC stores, I would recommend.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I only gave us such a low rating because I absolutely hate Mericle whip anyway I’m sure it’s amazing to Mericle whip lovers but not to me! I hate the taste of miracle whip and I prefer mayonnaise because I feel like that… Disgustingly tangy and like vegetable oil but cheap vegetable oil!
RS L.
I know most people don't consider this as a mayonnaise, but I do. This my favorite mayo to use on sandwiches and other appropriate foods. I love the taste. It tastes so good with a bit of twang to it. It feels so light and creamy. Absolutely love it!
hannah b.
statesville, NC
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH. literally. it has a horrendous taste that taste nothing like mayo. THIS IS NOT MAYO, run run. far away. fast. burn it.
Heathyr R.
Pampa, TX
Kraft miracle whip is the only one I will buy. Taste amazing. Great price. My family loves it. I use it for sandwiches, deviled eggs, and many other recipes. I can’t see myself changes brands anytime soon or in the future!
Courtney M.
One of my favorite additions to salads, sandwiches, and spreads of all kinds. It’s tangy and pairs well with a variety of flavors. Is versatile and can be heightened using a lot of different ingredients. Try on a burger!
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
Who doesn’t love Miracle Whip?! Great on sandwiches and awesome in recipes...that tangy zing is PERFECT in so many things! Tip: next time you make a cake, add a few spoonfuls...you won’t regret it! Now, I want a sandwich. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tashena S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this stuff! (My husband not so much) but I have to admit it’s perfect in chicken salad sandwiches and when I make my dip for chips. Reminds me of when I was growing up and my Grandfather used it all the time.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are you a Miracle Whip fan or a Mayonnaise fan?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you use it in your macaroni or tato salad?
Gladys A.
What do you use this for?
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
When I tried MW it was pretty dang gross. Those of you who liked it, did you have to grow to like it or was it love at first sight?
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Who else loves miracle whip on sandwiches, subs and wraps?