BY KRAFT

• Do you use it in your macaroni or tato salad?18 Answers
  • Does anyone use miracle whip when making mashed potatoes?...2 Answers
  • Does this taste like Mayonnaise?5 Answers
Kayla B.
This is the only spread me and my family use. The texture is much like it's cousin mayonnaise, but it does not taste like mayo. It has more of a tangy bite to it which I enjoy. Miracle Whip spreads on bread very easily and adds a little something to the sandwich. I totally recommend this product to anyone looking for something different to try on their sandwich!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I only gave us such a low rating because I absolutely hate Mericle whip anyway I’m sure it’s amazing to Mericle whip lovers but not to me! I hate the taste of miracle whip and I prefer mayonnaise because I feel like that… Disgustingly tangy and like vegetable oil but cheap vegetable oil!
RS L.
I know most people don't consider this as a mayonnaise, but I do. This my favorite mayo to use on sandwiches and other appropriate foods. I love the taste. It tastes so good with a bit of twang to it. It feels so light and creamy. Absolutely love it!
Courtney M.
One of my favorite additions to salads, sandwiches, and spreads of all kinds. It’s tangy and pairs well with a variety of flavors. Is versatile and can be heightened using a lot of different ingredients. Try on a burger!
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
Who doesn’t love Miracle Whip?! Great on sandwiches and awesome in recipes...that tangy zing is PERFECT in so many things! Tip: next time you make a cake, add a few spoonfuls...you won’t regret it! Now, I want a sandwich. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
I have always liked this on my sandwiches! The prices though seemed to have went up a lot of this product, even a small jar can be costly! Sometimes Kroger’s has it on sale, but for the most part it’s costly!
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
This is the favorite mayonnaise of my fiancé’s and I. We love this stuff and constantly keep it in our home. So far, this brand seems to taste the best and keep a spot in our fridge. We will continue to buy
Angelique S.
Roseville, MI
This is so perfect for sandwiches and I buy this from meijers or at my local grocery store. I love to use this when i make tuna and its so healthy and taste so great sweet as can be. I never stopped buying
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
I love Miracle Whip dressing and use it mainly as my mayonnaise on sandwiches etc. I would definitely recommend the original and the light version to anyone interested. I think it tastes great and even better than actual mayo
Estefania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’ve tried this miracle whip product and it’s actually good I didn’t think it had a bad taste to it or anything, I liked that it’s at an affordable price as well and I think it’s great.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are you a Miracle Whip fan or a Mayonnaise fan?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you use it in your macaroni or tato salad?
Gladys A.
What do you use this for?
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
When I tried MW it was pretty dang gross. Those of you who liked it, did you have to grow to like it or was it love at first sight?
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Who else loves miracle whip on sandwiches, subs and wraps?

Amazon