BY KRAFT #66 in Salad Dressing

• Does anyone use miracle whip when making mashed potatoes? My husb...2 Answers
  • Does this taste like Mayonnaise?4 Answers
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I only gave us such a low rating because I absolutely hate Mericle whip anyway I’m sure it’s amazing to Mericle whip lovers but not to me! I hate the taste of miracle whip and I prefer mayonnaise because I feel like that… Disgustingly tangy and like vegetable oil but cheap vegetable oil!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH. literally. it has a horrendous taste that taste nothing like mayo. THIS IS NOT MAYO, run run. far away. fast. burn it.
Cortney M.
Arlington, TX
Favorite sandwich spread! I grew up on miracle whip and regular mayo just doesn’t do it for me. I use this when making tuna, chicken and egg salad as well! The light version is just as good and saves a few calories!
Angelique S.
This is so perfect for sandwiches and I buy this from meijers or at my local grocery store. I love to use this when i make tuna and its so healthy and taste so great sweet as can be. I never stopped buying
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
I will forever use this over mayonnaise. This is Miracle Whip its one-of-a-kind creamy mayo and it also is mixed with a Tangy dressing which gives it a little bit of a kick. i think its amazing!! great for sandwhiches
Ellen L.
Marshfield, MA
I love Miracle Whip dressing and use it mainly as my mayonnaise on sandwiches etc. I would definitely recommend the original and the light version to anyone interested. I think it tastes great and even better than actual mayo
Fanny✨ C.
Rialto, CA
I’ve tried this miracle whip product and it’s actually good I didn’t think it had a bad taste to it or anything, I liked that it’s at an affordable price as well and I think it’s great.
Lynn B.
I grew up using Miracle Whip and it’s my preferred condiment for sandwiches. It isn’t bland like mayonnaise and has a nice flavor. It’s thick and creamy. All grocery stores sell it. There is a light version.
Sarah S.
I’m a mayo fan and this does not taste like the mayonnaise I’m used to at home and in restaurant. It’s not something I would totally avoid but it’s not my favorite. Small quantities are just fine.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I'm really enjoying using Miracle Whip for my deviled eggs this year switching things around a little bit it's also great on sandwiches and can be used for many other things
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are you a Miracle Whip fan or a Mayonnaise fan?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Do you use it in your macaroni or tato salad?
Gladys A.
What do you use this for?
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
When I tried MW it was pretty dang gross. Those of you who liked it, did you have to grow to like it or was it love at first sight?
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Who else loves miracle whip on sandwiches, subs and wraps?