BY KRAFT

This product: 1.5g fat per serving, 20 calories per serving. Miracle whip dressing: 3.5g fat per serving, 40 calories per serving. see more...

Amber L.
Riverside , CA
My husband loves this on everything! It has a great tastes and low in sugars. Adds a nice tangy taste that is not too strong to our sandwiches. Goes great in tuna salads and for other meals. Great alternative to regular mayonnaise
Diane W.
Springfield, MO
I really like Miracle Whip but I much prefer the original. This product is like a very weak version of Miracle Whip. I understand it's supposed to be "light" and therefore healthier, but I just don't think there is enough flavor in it to really warrant using more then occasionally.
Emily E.
Stephenville
Only Miracle whip i'll use, great taste and inexpensive. Great to use for sandwhiches and salads, chicken salad, tuna fish, ham any of them and it tastes great!
Jewell O.
Wichita
Miracle whip is the ONLY mayonnaise i will eat. The light one is ok but i prefer the original. I refuse to eat any other mayonnaise.
tyne T.
Sherman, TX
Husband went shopping and brought this home. Worst tasting thing in my life. Lesson learned this is not mayo.