Kraft Miracle Whip Light Dressing uploaded by Layal L.

BY KRAFT

1 Jar = 48 fl oz (1 qt 1 pt) 1.42L; Dressing - Light. Same great tangy zip. 50% Less fat and 30% fewer calories than miracle whip dressing. Sensible solution: 0 g Trans fat preserving and 0 saturated fat per serving. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2100064595'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Just my opinion, but everything that could possibly go wrong with mayonnaise is packaged within this jar. First of all, mayonnaise should NOT BE SWEET- second, if you want mayonnaise done right, you do not want LITE..... you'd be better off going without it! Just in my Honest opinion!
Hannah K.
I can appreciate Miricle Whip, but I will say that I personally like real mayonaise better on sandwiches. It's just my personal taste and I like a heavier mayo for my sandwiches.
BUT Miracle Whip is light and has a tangy, sweet sort of kick to it which is actually really fantastic in tuna and chicken salads and mixtures like that.
Ashley H.
I Love miracle whip! Do you know what I love even more?! Miracle Whip light!!! I always buy these when they are BOGO at my local grocery store!!! This combined with large sandwich tomatoes on bread during the summer is like nothing else! Yum!!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
This is a staple condiment for me. I even bought a jar to keep at my friends house. I love it on chicken or turkey sandwiches. I also will mix it with mayo for macaroni salad. There is always a back up jar in my pantry. I love the zip of miracle whip!
Megan B.
Burgettstown, PA
I refuse to use any other brand of mayo besides Miracle Whip! I notice such a huge difference in taste whenever I do! And the fact that they make Light Mayo is just perfect for me since I try and watch my calorie/ fat intake!
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Miracle whip light taste just like regular miracle whip! Great zest on a sandwich, Orin a recipe like slaw, potato salad or macaroni salad. Less fat is always a plus! Competitively priced.
Leslie C.
Murrieta, CA
I've always like Miracle Whip and really like that they created a light version. I'm not totally against mayonaise but it has it's place and for me that means every once in a while. I prefer Miracle Whip most of the time!
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
I love miracle whip over mayonaise and i use it in a lot of recipes from pasta salad to chicken salad deviled eggs home made ranch dressing and other things it is a monthly purchase and a must for our family
Amy R.
I am a fan of the original miracle whip. The lite version is ok. I find that it's not as tangy as the original. Unless you are using a lot, I say stick with the original. It's worth the few extra calories.
Kelsea C.
Louisville, KY
Love Kraft Moracle Whip Light Dressing! I use it in lieu of mayonnaise. I like the nice tangy taste. I actually prefer the Light version to the regular. It tastes much better and not as overbearing on taste buds.
Ashley H.
Mayo or Miracle Whip!? Which will it be?!
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Is this really worth getting this vs the original version? I'm worried the saved calories won't be worth the downgrade in flavor.