Kraft Minute Tapioca uploaded by Ashley R.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Minute Tapioca.
Great for puddings & fruit pies.
Microwavable. see more...

Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
I love tapioca pudding! In my opinion this is one of the easiest puddings to make and I make it all the time. When I was little, this was my favorite! I always got so excited when I smelt my mom making it in the kitchen. I love the texture of it and there's no other flavor like it! It's like a warm bubbly feeling!
NissaAnn W.
Lumberton , MS
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
I love these so much!! My favorite I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands out there. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I use this in several recipes and it always works well as a thickener. Not sure how it is by itself but its easy to make and cheap!
Trista K.
Akron, OH
This is a great product!! I love to make tapioca pudding!! I add little things to spruce up the pudding!!
Heather M.
Warm tapioca has got to be the best comfort food. The ease of making this can't be matched and the sweet creaminess hits the spot!
Sariah G.
Blackfoot, ID
This is seriously my favorite snack when I don't feel like making a full meal!
sadie c.
Caldwell, ID
Works great in so many diferant recipes. I like to keep it on hand, and it also tastes great when made by the boxes directions.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love tapioca pudding! Can never have enough!!! Whether eating it warm or cold homemade tapioca pudding is the best!
Andressa S.
TApioca é um tipico produto brasileiro. Delicioso. Da pra comer com recheios saudaveis ou caloricos.
Mandy H.