BY KRAFT

Kraft Minute Tapioca.
Great for puddings & fruit pies.
Microwavable. see more...

angela h.
Really like this. Used to make it and buy the ready made pudding too still love it. Very good and good for u.
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
I love these so much!! My favorite I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands out there. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Andressa S.
TApioca é um tipico produto brasileiro. Delicioso. Da pra comer com recheios saudaveis ou caloricos.
Thais P.
Senador Pompeu
O produto cumpre as especificações conforme descrito, não causou irritação e me surpreendeu, eu recomendo abertamente.
NissaAnn W.
Lumberton , MS
When I was little, this was my favorite! I always got so excited when I smelt my mom making it in the kitchen. I love the texture of it and there's no other flavor like it! It's like a warm bubbly feeling!
Ashley F.
My husband loves Kraft tapioca! It is easy to make and can buy it at any grocery store. I have used this specific tapioca twice whereas my husband has used it several times. When it says minute tapioca it actually takes 20 minutes to make. I like to add cinnamon sugar to my tapioca.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I use this in several recipes and it always works well as a thickener. Not sure how it is by itself but its easy to make and cheap!
Trista K.
Akron, OH
This is a great product!! I love to make tapioca pudding!! I add little things to spruce up the pudding!!
Heather M.
Warm tapioca has got to be the best comfort food. The ease of making this can't be matched and the sweet creaminess hits the spot!
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
This is seriously my favorite snack when I don't feel like making a full meal!
Mandy H.