BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Minute Tapioca.
Great for puddings & fruit pies.
Microwavable. see more...

Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I use this in several recipes and it always works well as a thickener. Not sure how it is by itself but its easy to make and cheap!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
Warm tapioca has got to be the best comfort food. The ease of making this can't be matched and the sweet creaminess hits the spot!
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Foodie Expert
This is a great product!! I love to make tapioca pudding!! I add little things to spruce up the pudding!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
My husband loves Kraft tapioca! It is easy to make and can buy it at any grocery store. I have used this specific tapioca twice whereas my husband has used it several times. When it says minute tapioca it actually takes 20 minutes to make. I like to add cinnamon sugar to my tapioca.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these so much!! My favorite I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands out there. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ashland
Foodie Expert
Tasty product. Very good. Great packaging. Great taste. Very flavorful. It meets my expectations very much! Great ingredients and flavor. I love that product. Very delicious and flavorful. I would highly recommend this product and buy often
NissaAnn W.
NissaAnn W.
Lumberton , MS
When I was little, this was my favorite! I always got so excited when I smelt my mom making it in the kitchen. I love the texture of it and there's no other flavor like it! It's like a warm bubbly feeling!
angela h.
angela h.
Foodie Expert
Really like this. Used to make it and buy the ready made pudding too still love it. Very good and good for u.
Sariah G.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Foodie Expert
This is seriously my favorite snack when I don't feel like making a full meal!
Cinnamon C.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love tapioca pudding! Can never have enough!!! Whether eating it warm or cold homemade tapioca pudding is the best!
Mandy H.