Kraft MilkBite Strawberry Milk & Granola Bars - 5 CT

Kraft MilkBite Strawberry Milk & Granola Bars.
Made with milk and calcium to deliver the Calcium of an 8 oz Glass of Milk.
Made with real milk.
5 bars x 1.23 oz (35g). see more...

Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
One word Yum! I really like these for a post workout afternoon snack. At school I would stash them in my bag for between classes. I wouldn't necessarily count this as a good breakfast or fillig but if you add a piece of fruit like a banana you will make it through the morning!
Jennifer M.
I Personally Enjoyed These Granola Bars. They Are Pretty Good And Low On Calories. It Helps You Get You When Having A Sweet Tooth And It Helps You Reduce Your Hunger. I Recommend Them .
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my favorite lunch snack ! It is delicious and supper tasty for my sweet Thooth! And low in calories straberrys flavor is the best
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
These bars are pretty good. They are similar in a way to a Special K bar, but at the same time almost taste like you are eating a Danish.
Yaa A.
 This is the best brand of American yellow sliced cheese.  I always buy this brand now due to getting a cheaper brand and it not melting.
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
Reminds me of strawberry flake cereal. I love it and it goes great with a glass of milk. Would recommend to anyone who eats breakfast!
Michele q.
Conyers, GA
Great product. A good snack for on the go and very filling. The strawberry filling is delicious. And they are soft which is great.
Dusty S.
San Antonio, TX
These are delicious and great to go snacks when on the run or just a daytime snack while at work
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
I thought these tasted wicked good! Definitely worth a try if you are a big fan of granola bars.
Kelly C.
Woodville, MS
Did not care for these at all. Would not purchase again and thought they tasted horrible.