Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#514 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
Kraft MilkBite Strawberry Milk & Granola Bars.
New.
Made with milk and calcium to deliver the Calcium of an 8 oz Glass of Milk.
Made with real milk.
5 bars x 1.23 oz (35g).
Yaa A.
Yaa A.
Waxhaw
June 23, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
Review for: Milk
 This is the best brand of American yellow sliced cheese.  I always buy this brand now due to getting a cheaper brand and it not melting.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
I thought these tasted wicked good! Definitely worth a try if you are a big fan of granola bars.
Dusty S.
Dusty S.
San Antonio, TX
These are delicious and great to go snacks when on the run or just a daytime snack while at work
Sara J.
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
These bars are pretty good. They are similar in a way to a Special K bar, but at the same time almost taste like you are eating a Danish.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
Reminds me of strawberry flake cereal. I love it and it goes great with a glass of milk. Would recommend to anyone who eats breakfast!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I Personally Enjoyed These Granola Bars. They Are Pretty Good And Low On Calories. It Helps You Get You When Having A Sweet Tooth And It Helps You Reduce Your Hunger. I Recommend Them .
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Chatham , Il
The strawberry aren't as good as the brown sugar flavor, a good quick breakfast
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite lunch snack ! It is delicious and supper tasty for my sweet Thooth! And low in calories straberrys flavor is the best
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
One word Yum! I really like these for a post workout afternoon snack. At school I would stash them in my bag for between classes. I wouldn't necessarily count this as a good breakfast or fillig but if you add a piece of fruit like a banana you will make it through the morning!
Michele q.
Michele q.
Conyers, GA
Great product. A good snack for on the go and very filling. The strawberry filling is delicious. And they are soft which is great.