BY KRAFT

Kraft MilkBite Oatmeal Raisin Milk & Granola Bars.
New.
Made with milk and calcium to deliver the Calcium of an 8oz Glass of Milk.
Made With Real Milk.
5 bars x 1.23 oz (35g). see more...

Page Q.
These bars are absolutely delicious. There are a variety of flavors, each with a refreshingly cool texture. Each bar is also equivalent to a glass of milk, giving a great alternative.
Julia F.
Mountain Top, PA
If I'm on the go I usually grab a granola bar and these are ones that I go for. They taste amazing and I love eating them when I have little time to eat.
Yessenia B.
Albuquerque, NM
These are so yummy. Perfect for a snack when your in between classes or at work. They are nice and chewy not messy at all.
Veronica A.
My family loves these! We actually keep ours chilled in the fridge. We eat this as breakfast when on the run or a snack!
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
The flavor of these bats are good but there are way to many ingredients in this one little product. High calories too.
Samantha Z.
Arena, WI
These bars were great! I love to have something quick on the go in the mornings. And this is perfect!
Shantanell R.
Halifax, VA
A great way to start of your morning. it has great protein. and it is delicious ! I recommend this.
Meghan S.
Holgate, OH
A wonderful snack or fast breakfast! Creamy and delicious! Peanut butter is my favorite flavor.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I love these bars!! They are very tasty and I really can taste the milk in each bite
Luana R.
Doral, FL
Es buena. Sirve para como snake. Tiene un sabor Bueno suave. No es lo mejor del mundo pero si te gustan cosas así te va a encantar