Kraft Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese

by Kraft

#17 in Cheese

Enjoy Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Natural Cheese! For your convenience, this delicious cheese has been pre-shredded so that it’s ready to be added to your favorite dish, and this resealable 8oz pouch ensures that your cheese will be fresh every time. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft shredded natural cheese is perfect for your family’s favorite tacos, pizzas, and more. You can even eat it as is as a satisfying snack! For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you.

Why is it so difficult to melt during baking? Seems to turn into greasy mess. Would like to see it melt seamlessly
If this tastes the same as block cheese shredded, then why does it have 22 ingredients; and a block of cheese that you shred yourself only has 4?
What are some of the foods you use it in/on?
Start your review of Kraft Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese!
Angela S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Saves me the energy of having to grate cheese myself! Always been a fan of Kraft.
Pamela C.
I love Kraft shredded cheese. It doesn't dry out as quickly as other brands and has a great taste.
Melissa V.
Tallahassee, FL
Kraft shredded cheese is a go to for me. I trust that the ingredients are pure and of good quality. I feel like this cheese melts nicely and does not have fillers that dilute it down. I trust the Kraft brand and enjoy the wide variety of cheeses they offer.
Paul W.
Jacksonville, TX
Taco night isn’t the same without a bag of this cheese to go with it. When it comes to dishes that require shredded cheese this is what you want for that perfect melt.
Leslie W.
Mahnomen , MN
We use this cheese on tacos, on top of our burritos or on top of chips and cheese!!! Melts good on the foods ive named and tastes very good too!!! We will always buy this and this type of cheese and would reccomend...
Cassandra V.
Pickerington
I have used shredded mild cheddar natural cheese mixed with other cheeses to make macaroni and cheese, soups snd casseroles. I have purchased this product multiple times. I melts well and provides a traditional cheese flavor.
Maryam I.
Maricopa, AZ
I used this several times for my dishes and its always sharper and tastes great. My kids love it and sometimes prefer to eat it as it is. I love the packaging, however, It is a bit on the pricey side. I would buy it again.  Kraft Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
Shannon S.
Phoenix, AZ
The perfect mild cheddar cheese. Versatile, delicious and the perfect addition to any meal. We go through so much of this cheese!
Dana K.
I am a cheese lover!!!! 🧀 the quality of this cheddar is excellent. Kraft cheddar is my go-to. It taste amazing and its affordable. It’s convenient to make most dishes or melting over vegetables or baked potatos, etc.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This cheese tastes good and melts evenly. It is moderately priced as far as cheese goes. The only thing I don’t like is that pre shredded cheese doesn’t melt as smoothly because of the coating that keeps it from clumping.