Food & SnacksDairyKraft

Natural cheese.
Cheesemaking since 1914.
Straight off the block.
Shredded.
Mild cheddar & monterey jack cheeses.
2 cups.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Mild Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses Shredded!
How would you rate this product?
Suzie M.
First off I love the resealable bag so you won't have to worry about where and how to store it. I think it's a pain when I shred the cheese's myself, I either shred too much or too little. I love using this with my tacos and tostadas; the taste is so good.
Carolina P.
This Kraft Mild Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses Shredded is really good. It has a good taste and the best thing is that I can use it when I want to eat quesadillas, pizza or soups.
Donisha A.
Thomasville, Ga
I always go for Kraft. Never fails me. When it's melted unlike a lot of other cheeses it doesn't have a greasy look to it. Also taste great.
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
I don't like these shredded cheeses. The drying agents they use makes the cheese harder to melt and it affects the taste
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
The best cheese for homemade quesadillas!! If I make macaroni and cheese, I will also put a small handful of this cheese in to make it even cheesier.
member-0b031d415
I cook with A LOT of cheese and this is a great brand to use on casseroles, tacos, or in salads. This flavor is my favorite for my chicken-broccoli-rice casserole it melts perfectly!
Robin B.
Tastes great and works great On anything. I've used it on many things from tacos to adding it to and on casseroles.
Erin  S.
Erie, IL
My favorite brand of cheese and nice mix. Perfect for several recipes. I prefer the shredded over the grated!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Kraft cheddar & monterey jack shredded cheese are a go to in my house. I enjoy melting this on most of my dishes. This is a must have.
Amanda  G.
Commerce Twp, MI
The texture of this cheese is amazing, and as a cheese fanatic I enjoy melting this on most of my dishes. This is a must have.

Looking for your answer?