BY KRAFT

Buy on Walmart
Delores f.
Phoenix, AZ
I really don't bother with cheese, and dislike trying new foods that just don't appeal to me therefore I always end up getting this one, but that doesn't mean it doesn't taste good because it does and if you forget to put it in a zipblock after opening it doesn't get hard right away it usually takes a while. (In my experience.)
Julie A.
Quincy, WA
I loveee cheese it's my favorite but this cheese is amazing in flavor ! I bought mine at Walmart and it's super cheap for a good product and to me it taste like natural cheese and if I could add something maybe make it a bigger block of cheese cause the more the better (:
Llesenia C.
Beaumont, CA
I have not tried this particular one. But my son loves cheese. if we go out and grab fast food he usually adds a slice of cheese at home to his burger. He also takes a sandwich to school every day and of course its not complete if it doesn't have a piece of cheese in it.
Lauren R.
I am  a cheese lover. I try to incorporate cheese into ever meal exspecially quick dishes for example nachos or a great cheese dip for chips. This cheese is easy and quick to melt and also i love cheese so it may in my house today and in my stomach tomorrow!
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
Kraft is my go-to cheese products for all time. It's affordable and good tasting cheese. I don't really enjoy various kinds of cheese, so I stick to Mild cheddar all time.
Tricia S.
Kraft cheese is one of the best. The Mild Cheddar Cheese is my favorite cheddar. Kraft melts so well and smooth, not greasy and clumpy like some cheeses will. It's not super tart nor is it bland. It just has the right amount of flavor.
Triana G.
Kraft is kind of known as the "cheap plastic cheese", but when I found the Mild Cheddar, I was curious; I bought it at my local supermarket, and melted it down to make macaroni and cheese, and it turned out wonderfully, I would buy it again.
Ana B.
Snellville, GA
Mild cheddar cheese with some crackers and ham can be an elegant and super good snack... I've use it for parties and for school. If you are not lactose Intolerance i would deff. recommend it to you.
Brittney L.
Grantsboro, NC
I love Kraft cheeses. The cheese always taste so fresh even though it is a packaged block. I like getting the block cheese because of the many different ways I can incorporate it into my meals.
Taylor D.
Apple Valley, CA
I love cheese and kraft has always had such good cheese at such a reasonable price. I always use this cheese to make macaroni and cheese. I also always use it to make some nachos. You cannot go wrong with what you use it on it has such a great flavor!