BY KRAFT

Chelsea S.
watauga, tx
I'm the type of person that prefers block cheese over any other cheese. It becomes quick and easy for snacks on the go especially if you are needing to leave quick. I will definitely continue to purchase this product
Monique W.
Covington, LA
Guilty pleasure alert! I have been known to spend an afternoon (before babies of course, now it's more like an hour lol) watching movies, giving myself a facial and a mani-pedi with crackers, summer sausage and a block of mild cheddar cheese. It's incredibly fattening but oh so good!!
leah s.
San Francisco, CA
I'm a fancy cheese lover. But sometimes you want a mild extender for a strong cheese. This cheddar has a good melt and is good for extending bulk for things like mac and cheese. It has a mild, pleasant (not complex) flavor and is inexpensive. It's soft to cut compared to other cheddars.
Tiphani S.
North Bethesda
ive had to get this before due to them not having sharp Cheddar cheese. the flavor is not as intense, its still taste pretty good but this is a cheese that taste better along with other cheeses.
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
This is not my favorite cheese, but it's decent for the price. Really any time I'm eating cheddar I'm not looking for anything fancy. I love making "cheese toast" with this cheese. Take some bread (I use homemade wheat), lay it out on a baking sheet, place slices of this cheese on top, sprinkle lightly with salt, and then broil until the cheese starts to bubble a bit. Super easy, ,very tasty, and VERY addictive. :)
Marisol B.
When do I not have this cheese on hand? Totally rhetorical question...I always have this cheese on hand!! :) It goes on sale often and I love buying a ton then freezing them. That way I get a good deal and can stock up. Cheese freezes extremely well. The taste is great and melts wonderfully. Yum.
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
The freshness of cutting/grating or any method you'd like of your cheese to me makes all the difference. I'm a huge love of Kraft cheese and don't even look at other brands. Good pricing and you can typically find coupons or sales being ran on it at your local grocery store.
Kylee C.
Blackfoot, ID
Kraft cheese has a great flavor. I purchase it at my local Walmart all the time. I love to make grilled cheese sandwiches with it, as it has a great flavor all on its own and makes really stringy melted cheese. This is definitely a product that I would recommend to others.
Jessica A.
I am really not a huge fan of the Kraft cheese. They are definitely affordable and can be purchased at most grocery stores. The downfall is that these definitely have the "fake cheese" taste to them. I definitely prefer the alternatives to this brand.
Liz H.
Richmond, IN
This is just a good tasting cheese and for me this package lasts a long time. You can cut it into blocks or shred it, which you can't do with the shredded cheese. Yummy and especially good in macaroni !