BY KRAFT FOODS

Cheddar cheese. see more...

Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Southfield, MI
This stuff is the bomb. When you have a big family like I do, you have to get enough to feed the army. I have purchased this before and it was a good price, I was able to make my famous mac N cheese for the holidays. I purchased this product at Meijers and I would recommend this product to others.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Smyrna, DE
As someone who used to eat cheese off the block (like huge bites into block), I can now eat delicious cheese without shame. I love Kraft'smild cheddar to add some taste and flavor to my otherwise greens/fruit filled day. I do wish there was a way to save on packaging...
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I LOVE Kraft cheese! Kraft is quite possibly my favorite cheese brand and I feel it is a family-friendly brand as well. It has good flavor and is decent in the health zone. It is absolutely affordable and is a brand I will keep forever in my home.
Louie M.
Louie M.
My friend's daughter love eating kraft cheese by itself , she would always ask me if she could get a slice . One time I wondered if it was good cause I'm not really into cheese. So I put them in my sandwich and now I want everything with cheese :)
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
These are great for a snack! I love the packaging and how they come! You can just put one of these in your bag and go and you don't have to worrying about cutting up the cheese or anything. I eat these with my lunch and sometimes for a snack.
Artemis B.
Artemis B.
Pomona, CA
These are great to throw in both the kids lunches and mine. They are packed with the protein I need, and a stick of cheese the kids love. They stay cold as long as there's an ice pack in the lunch box, so no problem there!
I have an addiction to cheese all kinds of it. These make a great snack on the go for me being an EMT. Any time I'm on the job I'll stop off in 7/11 and pick one up. I don't drink milk so I tend to load up on cheese haha.
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
great snack to go or on my job breakmtime. Want to satisfy your cravings for salty and crunchy snack in the middle of the night or just want to eat it while relaxing in your sofa then satisfy your craving with this.
Luna G.
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
These are so good to just keep around when you have kids. My nefew Andrew is 2 and he is always wanting to eat something and these keep him quiet & to himself For around 5 -10 minutes. It's great!!!!!!
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Great affordable snack option! Kids love it and so did I. I bought it at Publix. It's a healthy option for an anteroom snack. And it tastes good. I would buy again.