BY KRAFT

Cheddar cheese. see more...

Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I always thought this was cheese until I started buying real cheese. This tastes like some sort of chemical plastic product with cheese flavor added. It's terrible on my digestive system as well.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Love these for n the go snacking or to throw in sports snacks or lunches. They are packaging makes them quick and easy to grab, and they're easy to add to or scan into your fitness pal calorie tracker!
Olivia U.
Athens, GA
Such a great snack, the sharp cheddar is my favorite. Now I don't have to shred some cheese when I want to snack on some sharp cheddar. It is in a easy to go package as well! sooooo yummy!
Meghan h.
Lehi
I love these! If your a cheese fan you'll enjoy these they are nice for a nice grab and go cheesy snack! And it's the perfect amount for when you need a quick cheese fix!
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
This stuff is the bomb. When you have a big family like I do, you have to get enough to feed the army. I have purchased this before and it was a good price, I was able to make my famous mac N cheese for the holidays. I purchased this product at Meijers and I would recommend this product to others.
Amber P.
New Castle, DE
As someone who used to eat cheese off the block (like huge bites into block), I can now eat delicious cheese without shame. I love Kraft'smild cheddar to add some taste and flavor to my otherwise greens/fruit filled day. I do wish there was a way to save on packaging...
Louie M.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend's daughter love eating kraft cheese by itself , she would always ask me if she could get a slice . One time I wondered if it was good cause I'm not really into cheese. So I put them in my sandwich and now I want everything with cheese :)
Kayla M.
Fresno, CA
I LOVE Kraft cheese! Kraft is quite possibly my favorite cheese brand and I feel it is a family-friendly brand as well. It has good flavor and is decent in the health zone. It is absolutely affordable and is a brand I will keep forever in my home.
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
These are great for a snack! I love the packaging and how they come! You can just put one of these in your bag and go and you don't have to worrying about cutting up the cheese or anything. I eat these with my lunch and sometimes for a snack.
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
These are so good to just keep around when you have kids. My nefew Andrew is 2 and he is always wanting to eat something and these keep him quiet & to himself For around 5 -10 minutes. It's great!!!!!!