BY KRAFT

Cheddar cheese. see more...

Mary L.
Chicago , IL
This is the cheese stick for the mature. Available in most grocery stores like Meijer in the dairy section. The sharp cheddar is bold and smooth. It pairs well with smoked almonds, pretzels, and pepperoni. Really it tastes good with anything!
Olivia U.
Athens, GA
Such a great snack, the sharp cheddar is my favorite. Now I don't have to shred some cheese when I want to snack on some sharp cheddar. It is in a easy to go package as well! sooooo yummy!
Meghan h.
Lehi
I love these! If your a cheese fan you'll enjoy these they are nice for a nice grab and go cheesy snack! And it's the perfect amount for when you need a quick cheese fix!
Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
These holy cow yes please, they are over $2 at speedway but can buy for a dollar at Dollar tree. These are awesome for people on the go and want some cheese in their life
Brittani P.
Southfield, MI
This stuff is the bomb. When you have a big family like I do, you have to get enough to feed the army. I have purchased this before and it was a good price, I was able to make my famous mac N cheese for the holidays. I purchased this product at Meijers and I would recommend this product to others.
Lupita V.
I really like the packaging of this mostly because there are times when I just want to eat a small cheesy snack . Also the texture of the cheese is also good.
Brittany O.
N Miami Beach, FL
Love these!! They are so easy to grab and eat on the go. My kid loves them as well, I put them in her lunch, and give them to her for a snack to.
Sam S.
Loved by everyone at home for sandwiches. It's a must in my refrigerator. Kids enjoy in the regular sandwiches and grilled cheese sandwich.
Tiffany S.
These are my favorite snackables when I'm on the run or unable to pack a lunch. I usually pick em up a 7/11. They'll run you about $1.50.
Sarah W.
Maryville, TN
Perfect size and wonderful flavor. I eat them plain or with crackers. My favorite is to use it in a grill cheese. Melts really well