BY KRAFT

Kraft Mexican Taco Natural Shredded Cheese.
Cheesemaking since 1914.
Straight off the block.
Natural finely shredded cheddar & asadero cheeses with taco seasonings.
Reclosable. Zip Pak®. see more...

• What is your favorite recipe using this cheese?17 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this blend works well on nachos and h...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular cheese and taco ch...3 Answers
Olguiisz P.
I love that cheese, it's very good and I like to put it in the tacos, very good and delicious! I recommend them, affordable and delicious, so good and yummy, and so practical, definitely I would buy it again for sure!!
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
This cheese is amazing I put it on everything. I am a repeat customer and it’s a reasonable price, I hate shredding cheese so it’s very convenient. The taste is great and it melts well, definitely recommend on tacos.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
I like using this cheese, it’s good for its price and also tastes good, well all of the kraft cheese tastes good. I would recommend it to others, and I buy it pretty regularly myself. I usually get the taco cheese, mozzerella, or the Colby jack.
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
Love this brand of cheese!! So good and I don’t get a moldy bag unlike others! I get this anywhere food is sold I use this not only for Mexican food but in a salad or in my macaroni and cheese!! I always buy and always will!
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
This is our family’s go to cheese for taco night. And by taco night, I mean just about any mexican dish we make. Which is a lot! Tastes amazing and has quality ingredients. We never buy anything else!
Maria De Jesus B.
I love cooking and baking with Kraft Mexican Taco Shredded Cheese in countless of my dishes. I love to use this particular mix for making chicken, beef, spinach and cheese enchiladas, drizzled over tacos, tostadas, in quesadillas, in chicken tortilla soup, countless recipes! The options are limitless with this delicious cheese!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
I️ bought this when they had ran out Sargento which is usually my go to because of great their products are. Now this is only cheese I’ll use for taco night! It’s just great!
Marisa N.
Osceola, IN
This shredded cheese is very convenient and versatile. There is already seasoning added to the cheese so I don't need to put in as much or any to the dish Im making.
Emily W.
This is my families favorite cheese to make nachos and baked Mac and cheese with and I think it's good and you get a lot of product for your money. I recommend this to anyone who wants to make quick tasty meals and not spend a lot of money doing it. It's a good product
KHADIJAH M.
I have a serious cheese obsession and I can actually own it and say it is unhealthy unfortunately. But I love this cheese, the idea of mixing the cheddar and American was a great one. Great for certain recipes that are delicious with both flavors of cheese!
Frances L.
ROSEDALE, MD
Is this a spicy cheese mix?
Kate L.
Delmar , NY
I usually use the Kraft Mexican taco cheese for quesadillas what does everyone use it for?
Monica G.
Do you use the Mexican Taco variety of Kraft cheese for any non-Mexican meals?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite recipe using this cheese?
Alycia  H.
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone have a favorite healthy recipe using this blend?