Kraft Mexican Taco Cheese Shredded uploaded by Sophear L.Kraft Mexican Taco Cheese Shredded uploaded by Drilona A.Kraft Mexican Taco Cheese Shredded uploaded by Priscella R.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Mexican Taco Natural Shredded Cheese.
Cheesemaking since 1914.
Straight off the block.
Natural finely shredded cheddar & asadero cheeses with taco seasonings.
Reclosable. Zip Pak®. see more...

• What is your favorite recipe using this cheese?17 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this blend works well on nachos and has a goo...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular cheese and taco cheese? 2 Answers
Maria De Jesus B.
I love cooking and baking with Kraft Mexican Taco Shredded Cheese in countless of my dishes. I love to use this particular mix for making chicken, beef, spinach and cheese enchiladas, drizzled over tacos, tostadas, in quesadillas, in chicken tortilla soup, countless recipes! The options are limitless with this delicious cheese!
Emily W.
This is my families favorite cheese to make nachos and baked Mac and cheese with and I think it's good and you get a lot of product for your money. I recommend this to anyone who wants to make quick tasty meals and not spend a lot of money doing it. It's a good product
Ana R.
I enjoy using kraft  shredded cheese for tacos..or cheddar for my macaroni and cheese. I love that it comes in deferent types like finely shredded or larger pieces to cater to different recepies. I buy these products all the time and am always satisfied.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I buy this all the time. It's always great to have a great cheese to go with anything. I will continue to buy this cheese. It's delicious. I've never been disappointed in this product. It's affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Tabitha W.
Carrollton, GA
I love the shredded blend of cheese. I am not much of a cheese person and due the shredded cheese I can eat cheese without getting sick of it. I replace this with the standard sliced cheese with everything
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I love Kraft Mexican Taco Cheese Shredded! I originally bought this when searching for a finely shredded cheese to buy because I was making tacos for dinner and was shopping on a really tight budget. Well, this shredded cheese was the cheapest that they had besides store-brand so I took a leap of faith and decided to try something new and I am SO glad that I did. Kraft Mexican Taco Cheese is now my favorite shredded cheese to use on tacos. It tastes really good, it melts really well, and it's pretty cheap for a quality product! I definitely recommend trying it!
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Cheese is always a must in my house. I buy this one close to the most because it satisfies all my cheese lovers. It goes on our spaghetti tacos in a salad almoat anywhere you can think of that cheese goes. Taco brand however adds tnat extra umph to any meal. We love love love it and at almost any given time it os in my fridge.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I love all of the new varieties and blends of cheeses that Kraft has been producing recently. It's so nice to know that I don't need to buy 3 different kinds of cheeses for taco night! This blend comes preseasoned with taco seasoning so it makes the perfect addition for taco night.
Karter C.
Are use this Mexican cheese blend to make my enchiladas and everybody tells me that they are the best. I always have people asking me what my secret is and why my very basic recipe seems better than theirs. I swear it's the cheese because that's the only difference.
Kanisha G.
I love everything that kraft have in stores but this the most affordable cheese you can buy and it's delicious you can put it on pizza, tacos, and etc. It's way better than any other cheese out their you can get it at Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco etc.
Frances L.
ROSEDALE, MD
Is this a spicy cheese mix?
Kate L.
Delmar , NY
I usually use the Kraft Mexican taco cheese for quesadillas what does everyone use it for?
Monica G.
Do you use the Mexican Taco variety of Kraft cheese for any non-Mexican meals?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite recipe using this cheese?
Alycia  H.
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone have a favorite healthy recipe using this blend?