Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese uploaded by Kristin H.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Mexican Style Finely Sredded Four Cheese.
Recloseable.
Zip-Pak®.
Natural Cheese.
Cheesemaking Since 1914.
Straight Off The Block.
Natural Finely Shredded Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Asadero & Queso Quesadilla Cheeses.
2 Cups.
Net wt 8 oz (226g). see more...

Ryan J.
This cheese is perfect for mine and my husband’s Taco Tuesday’s. It works great with the taco salad I make as well as with the taco boats my husband puts together. The flavor is just right and it melts perfectly.
Joe H.
Greenwood
I used this product for more then just tacos. This cheese is great on pizza great in Ramon noodles. It is also great on spaghetti and Mac and cheese. I use this cheese on a lot of different recipes. Very good tasting to
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
I love using Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese blend in all of my Mexican inspired dishes. It gives a much better flavor profile than just using cheddar alone. This is great for tacos, nachos, burritos, quesadillas...you name it and I am adding cheese to it.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Omg love this cheese! It's my favorite when making tacos and normally I don't use extra seasoning when I make tacos or Mexican food! I buy it at Kroger or at Meijer. Highly recommend to others! I'm weird about cheese and only try certain kinds but I love this kind!
Beverly V.
Lubbock, TX
I am definitely a dedicated Kraft consumer! All the cheese I use comes from this brand, never have I ever been disappointed. I use this Mexican style to make quesadillas and pretty much throw it on top of anything I can! Very affordable, and I will definitely continue to purchase it!
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
Awesome cheese that goes well in a burrito. I purchase these at walmart, every time we need to restock. My family like it, for burritos and sprinkle on top of my chili. Highly recommend to every one.
RayShawnda M.
The melt on these cheese blends are so yummy. It's pretty great in anything that I add it to. Potatoes, eggs, pastas, anything. The packaging has gotten smaller though, which is no good so I might have to find another brand soon but good cheese all in all.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I use this cheese for my quesadillas and beans. The taste is great and I like buying this brand because I trust it. I bought this in Walmart but it should be available in most stores. I would buy it again and I recommend it.
Abby M.
College Station, TX
I am not a huge fan of cheese but find that this cheese tastes good on lots of foods from breakfast to dinner. It has a nice texture and is affordable at the local grocery store. It is a little bland but overall I would buy it again. Store brands do make similar products.
Gala R.
After trying a lot of cheeses, this Mexican cheese is my favorite to make quesadillas. The falvor is really good and the calories per portion are okay if you are watching your weight. I would not change this product for any other cheese. It is really yummy!