BY VELVEETA

Shredded pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
Kraft is my favorite brand, all of their products are great quality and super affordable. I would highly recommend this specific type of cheese for tacos and other Mexican dishes. Tastes great on everything also!
Jeannie W.
One of my favorite Mexican cheeses to use for my Tex-Mex cuisines. It melts easily and tastes oh, so cheesy. Great for enchiladas too and I can most often find it on sale at our local grocery store.
Fatima L.
richmond
Amazing flavor! Just the craving pleaser! I must say I love me some cheese but I love this most!! The flavor is not too overwhelming yet it satisfies my need for a delicios snack! Must say it's my favorite for quesadillas!
Jessica P.
Marysville, MI
Mexican spiced cheese is SO good. I love it on my burritos and tacos but also on tons of other stuff. And I love it even more now that they make it using velveeta cheese. I like Kraft cheese a lot, but velveeta is on a whole bother level. In my opinion it is so much more creamy and cheesy than your average cheese, it's soooo good!
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
This is a great product. We seem to put cheese of so many things. So, we're always buying cheese. This is one of my favorites. I love the taste. It's always nice and fresh. I recommend this.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
This is a good choice of cheese to make a Mexican dish or any dish that requires melty stingy cheese. Yum!!! I love that it melts really good not like other brands that do not mealt but harden. Yuck!
Adrienne E.
Nixa, MO
This cheese is okay, but I prefer to shred my own. I feel like bag cheese has a funny flavor to it and does not always melt well. This goes for all bagged cheese for me. However, this works great in a pinch, when you're short on time, or you need cheese for a potluck gathering.
Jessica C.
Forest Park, GA
This cheese is super good for quesadillas and to add so some of the Mexican soups that I make to my kids. This cheese is just perfect it taste so good. I usually buy mine at Walmart. Kraft is a good cheese brand no doubt.
Panta M.
Canoga Park, CA
This is cool to have when you want to make eggs, burgers, and hot dogs or even a salad or tacos! You can do so much with this because it's conveniently
shredded for you
Fatima F.
These is great for quesadillas. My child who loves cheese will just eat it straight from the bag. We buy it like once a month. We prefer kraft cheese but these taste great too compared to other cheese that my store has.