Kraft Medium Cheddar Cheese 9.6 oz. Pack uploaded by Chiante B.

BY KRAFT

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
I literally love cheese so much it is my 3rd most favorite thing in the universe, and kraft makes great cheese. Give me a kraft cheese block and I am a happy girl. The medium cheddar has FLAVOR unlike a lot of other medium cheddars, and the price is good.
Osdelys G.
miami
Delicious and creamy sandwich cheese. We have tried to use store brand cheese but we can't stomach the taste and it is hard and dry but this Kraft is soft and melts wonderfully on grilled cheese. One of my favorite quick meals is tomato soup and dipping the grilled cheese in the soup.
Lauren M.
Murrieta, CA
I am a big cheese person and I love cutting up a few slices and having it as a snack and I like that the kraft cheese doesn't have a lot of preservatives that pile up on the actual cheese slices. I recommend everyone tries this brand
Brittany B.
Great falls , MT
This is my favorite type of blocked cheese. I love cheddar cheese by itself or as a snack. It can get expensive though so Kraft is a great low priced package. I buy it at Albertsons and Walmart. I buy it almost every grocery trip.
Lakota P.
Love this cheese! It's got a great taste and does not have the "zing" like the sharp cheddar does. Great on tacos or lunch meat sandwiches. We prefer this to the pre-shredded, for some reason it just seems to be tastier.
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I generally really enjoy pretty much all Kraft cheese products. I tend to prefer the taste of Boar's Head cheese, but I have no complaints about Kraft. It's less expensive, and it's a really good value, and they have a wide variety of cheeses.
Laura D.
Yummy yummy yummy! I buy this for my kids to snack on. I cut it up into squares. Perfect for school and to have it in a zip lock bag just in case someone gets the munchies
Adrienne P.
Lakeland, FL
My son loves this cheese. I cut them up in cubes for him to eat and he always wants more. Will continue to buy this cheese. Don't ever stop selling this cheese. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Lindsey H.
Broussard, LA
Obsessed with cheese in general but Kraft is delicious and consistent. I like the packaging it is easy to open. I always repurchase this cheddar cheese and it's not that bad for you.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Kraft Cheddar cheese taste so good. No other cheddar comes close in my opinion. It has a great texture and is good either sliced and eaten by itself, mixed in to recipes, or served as a melted topping. Tried and true it never disappoints. This is one brand I always have on hand.