Kraft Medium Cheddar Cheese 9.6 oz. Pack uploaded by Chiante B.

BY KRAFT

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Kraft Cheddar cheese taste so good. No other cheddar comes close in my opinion. It has a great texture and is good either sliced and eaten by itself, mixed in to recipes, or served as a melted topping. Tried and true it never disappoints. This is one brand I always have on hand.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
while this cheese tastes good with burgers and melted on warm buns/meat, it can be a bit too cheesy in a sandwich. it is hard to eat alone, and has a very flimsy texture. i would recommend to eat this less than other cheeses since it is not as healthy or yummy.
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
I only buy Kraft cheese for cooking and eating with crackers.I normally buy mine at Walmart.I have never been disappointed with the flavor or freshness of Kraft Cheddar Cheese.It is a excellent source of protein.?Kraft Cheese is on my shopping list every week.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I use this in my baked macaroni and cheese. Its the cheesiest. I also use Kraft's Colby cheese. My macaroni is always a hit at family functions. People wonder what I use to make it so cheesy. That ooey body goodness can only come from kraft.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
I am a cheese person all the way. I could put cheese on just about anything, or just cut off some from the block and eat it. I loved this cheese. It was relatively cheap at the grocery store and it was smooth aks creamy.
Liz P.
This product is pretty self explanatory, but I love this cheese with water crackers or saltines as an easy, filling snack. It's also affordable and available and all grocery stores! 🧀
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Im a cheese lover for sure, so we buy cheese very regularly. I eat this plain for a snack and use it for any type of food. It has a very great cheddar flavor that i Just love.
Dubelys G.
Orlando, FL
El queso de mi niñez... simplemente delicioso, nutritivo y con el sabor de siempre! Cada bocado a una lámina de queso Kraft es revivir un recuerdo del pasado
Emalyann B.
Modesto, CA
Its hard to find much my two year old likes but cheese is one thing i know he loves. The price is great an its a go to snack that i know he will devour.
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Delicious use this cheese more than once a week. Love the price and the quality of this cheese it is affordable and can be found almost everywhere.