BY KRAFT

Kraft Medium Cheddar Cheese. see more...

Katey M.
Des Moines
Anybody who knows me knows I’m obsessed with dairy. Was raised on lots of milk and cheese and such. I love medium cheese, sharp cheese, etc etc. you bet I loved this cheese.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
Kraft medium cheddar is very good. Always default to the medium over the mild or Sharp. The medium has just the right amount of bite to it to make your cheese is delicious I grate some of this on top of homemade lasagna and it's delicious. I always go for the block cheese instead of the pre grated cheese. It's better seems to cook better and it's not coated with that powder substance that prevents the pre grated cheese from clumping together.
Lindsey H.
Buffalo, NY
I am never disappointed with Kraft medium cheddar cheese. I use it for snacking, and for cooking. It is my go to for all of my favorite recipes. Although it is a brick, it is easy to shred and cut. Plus it is a great price, and I can usually find it on sale!
Rafaela M.
Memphis
This taste wonderful I love this cheese so much I bought this at my grocery store and it taste like heaven it is not to sharp and it has a great value I would recommend this to everyone I know ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Brittany D.
Jamaica, NY
Cheddar Cheese is my favorite cheese next to Gouda. Very flavorful. Kraft isn't the cheapest brand on the market so I don't buy it often.
Desiree P.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Yummy yummy yummy I love cheese of any kind. I eat cheese with everything with cheese you can't go wrong
Melissa S.
Kraft has a very good cheese line. This cheddar is very creamy and great paired with pepperoni and crackers
alexis t.
The best cheese in the world to me with a great price. I use for everything like grits, grilled cheese and sandwiches.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
Always love Kraft cheese. Medium cheddar has just enough kick to taste! I LOVE cheese.
Danielle E.
Great tasting cheese and melts exceptionally well so is great to use for a variety of recipes but I love it shredded on nachos!