BY KRAFT #100 in Mayonnaise

This product contains 45 calories and 4g of fat per serving. Mayonnaise contains 90 calories and 10g fat per serving. see more...

Hailey P.
Dora, AL
This mayonnaise is the best stuff you can get! It is my favorite to put on a sandwich. Regular mayo is a wee bit too strong for my taste buds. This however, is perfect! I totally recommend.
Taylor J.
Louisville, KY
I love me some EVOO. It's all that I cook with, so I was stoked when they came out with this product. I honestly didn't even expect to taste a difference in it, I was sold on merely the idea of the product, but it truly is a better tasting mayo, and j feel classy eating it hahaha
Mya V.
Sanger, CA
Love that it doesn't taste so much like mayo. The olive oil gives it a good flavor. I now use it on everything that calls for mayo
Madeline M.
I use olive left and right in the kitchen so I love this mayo. It's a good source of omega 3s with the same rich flavor.
Elizabeth F.
Easily the best store bought mayonnaise you can buy. Anything with olive oil is just perfecg
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
I've tried Miracle Whip, Kraft mayos, and some store brands but nothing compares with Hellman's full fat mayo - anything else sacrifices flavor. Of Kraft's mayos this one is their best.