BY KRAFT #8 in Mayonnaise

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise.
Real mayo with no artificial flavors.
30 fl oz (1pt 14 fl oz) 887ml. see more...

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
  • "It's the BEST for sandwiches, homemade dressings and salads like potato salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, etc." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved getting the Mayo with Lime but now I can't find it in stores, so I stick to original or the olive oil one (:" in 6 reviews
Sabrina T.
I love Kraft mayo. I love it on sandwich, mix it with ketchup and black pepper. I love it with pasta and ketchup. I love mayo on almost anything, especially hotdogs
Hannah W.
Danville, VA
This mayo is so good! I put this specific brand in my maccaroni salad and if i make it with any other kind of mayo, it does not taste the same at all! mmm mm good
Anumati B.
Review for: Squeeze Bottles 1 Bottle; more...
Great mayo, and easy to use. Very convenient when you're making a sandwich or a salad to just squeeze the amount you need and return to the fridge without dirtying knives and spoons.
Karen W.
Opelika, AL
Is there really any other? Great taste, long-time product that has never disappointed. Many ways to use this product to add a fresh taste when used in the place of conventional oils and butters.
Roxanne B.
San Antonio, TX
Kraft is my favorite mayo. I use this for dips, burgers, sandwiches, fries and salads. It's so creamy and the taste is great on its own or as a blend for other recipes.
Bailey R.
Old Fort, TN
Review for: Squeeze Bottles 1 Bottle; more...
I'm not a big fan of Kraft anything, except cheese, and this is no exception. I find other brands much more appealing than Kraft. I do, however, like the squeeze bottles.
Maria S.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Squeeze Bottles 1 Bottle; more...
The Flavor Of This Mayo Is The Best, There's No Other Mayo That I Buy But This One. the Only Downfall Is That It Is High In Fat, And Just One Table Spoon Is 90Calories !
Knekka B.
Ashley, OH
All time favorite mayo. Its good for whatever you are making including quadrilles and just everyday sandwiches. I love everything about it. its great in any recipe!!!
Amie H.
Oh yeah...nothing but real mayo! Don't bother with that other sweet stuff. This is the real deal. Great for sandwiches, chicken salads, baking, anything really!
Angela S.
I love this mayo! I'm a person who uses it a lot on sandwiches and this is def my go to! Since I found this I only use this brand, they also have light or w/ olive oil with less fat.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Hellmann's vs. Kraft which mayo is better?
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Have you every just ate it our the jar... lol don't judge me
Chrissy J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Any pasta recipes for this mayo?
Jennifer C.
White Bluff, TN
What is your choice of Mayo? Do you think it's better than other brands?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
Does anyone else use Mayo for making special dips? Recipes please!