BY KRAFT #8 in Mayonnaise

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise.
Real mayo with no artificial flavors.
30 fl oz (1pt 14 fl oz) 887ml. see more...

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
  • "It's the BEST for sandwiches, homemade dressings and salads like potato salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, etc." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved getting the Mayo with Lime but now I can't find it in stores, so I stick to original or the olive oil one (:" in 6 reviews
Taylor W.
Review for: Mayo Real more...
Let me start by saying I am a HUGE condiment user. Mayo by far is #1. It's great by itself as well as in recipes. Mayo is probably one of the top used products in my refrigerator.
Shannon T.
North Branch, MI
The best mayo! I always buy the lite version, tastes exactly the same. Top choice for my sandwiches, and needed for any potato salad! The price is perfect, Kraft always has coupons!
Kinu M.
Lancaster , PA
Review for: Squeeze Bottles 1 Bottle; more...
Kraft mayo is good. It works well for spreads, dips, salads and more. It has a good taste but i don't like the squeeze bottle because I have to use a knife to spread it evenly.
Jackie  R.
Island Lake, IL
This product is amazing I love that it comes also in different flavors expecally the chipotle mayo is my favorite it comes in this convenient jar so it makes it very easy to squeeze. It is also easy for kids to use so they don't make a mess!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
A classic, everyone loves this brand . I use this product in potato salad and also in pasta salad. Often available at supermarkets and stores like Walmart or target. Comes in variety of sizes, usually you can find it from $1.50 and up
Erica D.
East Windsor, NJ
Now, I'm not a huge fan of mayo. BUT whenever I use it, I reach for Kraft. I trust the quality, I enjoy the taste, and can always count on it being an inexpensive and readily available mayo!
Denille M.
Charlotte
I love this mayonnaise. I really am not comfortable with any other brand as they all have a different funny flavor to them. So in my household, this is the one for us.
Diana L.
Tucson, AZ
I have tried other brands, I always stick to this one! For some odd reason any other brands have a different smell and texture to them. I might be crazy but then again I might not be! ;)
Tayler M.
Lewisville, TX
This tastes the exact same as more expensive brands, thus, I buy this because it is typically cheaper than other brands! I also really like the design of the label.
Patricia R.
Waco, TX
This is the only brand of mayo that I use! I absolutely love it! Great to put on sandwiches and burgers. Makes my food have better flavor! And the price is good because they usually has coupons or a bundle deal when buying! Over all I love this mayo!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Hellmann's vs. Kraft which mayo is better?
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Have you every just ate it our the jar... lol don't judge me
Chrissy J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Any pasta recipes for this mayo?
Jennifer C.
White Bluff, TN
What is your choice of Mayo? Do you think it's better than other brands?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
Does anyone else use Mayo for making special dips? Recipes please!