BY KRAFT #8 in Mayonnaise

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise.
Real mayo with no artificial flavors.
30 fl oz (1pt 14 fl oz) 887ml. see more...

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
  • "It's the BEST for sandwiches, homemade dressings and salads like potato salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, etc." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved getting the Mayo with Lime but now I can't find it in stores, so I stick to original or the olive oil one (:" in 6 reviews
Cole C.
Charlotte, NC
This is really good mayo. Here in the South everyone loves Dukes Mayo but I personally find that to be very harsh but good for some things but Kraft Mayo is what I use for cooking, making cold dishes that use mayo and as a condiment.... It isn't overpowering. When you need the zing is when you use Miracle Whip or Dukes... when you need stability use Kraft Mayo!!! It is Cadillac of Mayos!
Haley C.
Ten Mile, TN
I for one hate mayo. With a a passion.. But a lot of people I know use it for soups and stuff like that and if I ccan't taste it then I am fine. I've heard that at Japanese restaurants the sauce is mostly mayo and that's why I have it a c because I love that sauce. Like I said its good as long as I can't taste it
Loryn M.
Kraft Mayo is where it's at! If I had to pick a favorite mayonnaise out there, it will always be Kraft. The taste is delicious on burgers and something I definitely need any time we're grilling out. I'll admit, I like it on fries sometimes too! So good :)
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
I have been using Kraft Mayonnaise for over 38 yrs. Kraft has been my favorite of all brands. The product taste so good that I can eat it off a spoon. Taste really good in deviled eggs, potato salad and so much more.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
This is the only Mayo that I'll eat. It doesn't have an overwhelming taste, nor is it sour or bitter or of a whip-like texture. It's creamy and delicious, and absolutely wonderful on grilled cheeses. I would definitely recommend to others! (Especially those with picky eaters... I was one myself. 😎)
Shay D.
This is the only Mayo I buy other than Duke's when I can't find this one. I'm not a fan of sweet sandwhich spreads so I prefer real mayo. I use it for sandwhiches, chicken salad, tuna salad & potato salad.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
This is the ONLY mayo I will use!! Period. I refuse to use miracle whip or any generic or any other brand for that matter! It just isn't Kraft Mayo. Love this stuff!! Has a great flavor! I loved getting the Mayo with Lime but now I can't find it in stores, so I stick to original or the olive oil one (:
Ashley F.
Fort Worth, TX
Mayo mayo mayo.... Use it in so much! Potato salad... My grandma has a super delish recipe that she left for our family when she passed on. & it calls for mayo! So excited every holiday to use her recipes
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Es muy recomendable ya que es muy rica, no es repugnante, es genial. Tiene un sabor único, es muy accesible, se puede comprar en los supermercados de abarrotes. Tiene un envase muy bueno, todo genial, la recomiendo mucho a todas las personas que puedan consumirlas.
Victoria E.
Rossville, GA
This is literally my fave mayo! I cannot eat a sandwich or burger with out some sort of mayo. I've compromised, but trust me... None taste like Kraft Mayo. It's the perfect consistency, not to thin or thick. Perfect on a burger!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Hellmann's vs. Kraft which mayo is better?
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Have you every just ate it our the jar... lol don't judge me
Chrissy J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Any pasta recipes for this mayo?
Jennifer C.
White Bluff, TN
What is your choice of Mayo? Do you think it's better than other brands?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
Does anyone else use Mayo for making special dips? Recipes please!

Walmart