BY KRAFT #8 in Mayonnaise

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise.
Real mayo with no artificial flavors.
30 fl oz (1pt 14 fl oz) 887ml. see more...

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
  • "It's the BEST for sandwiches, homemade dressings and salads like potato salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, etc." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved getting the Mayo with Lime but now I can't find it in stores, so I stick to original or the olive oil one (:" in 6 reviews
Maite A.
I love love love love this mayonnaise. Kraft in my opinion is one of the best. I buy these in pairs everytime i go to the store. This is one of those ingredients that can't be missing in my house. We use it for a lot of diffrent things. I highly recommend...this is my absolute favorite. Even if its not on sale i wont buy any other. Loyal to Kraft 100%.
Kelly B.
Kraft Mayonnaise is a good quality mayonnaise although I can't say that it is the best. The flavor is good, though not as good as the flavor of Hellmanns Mayonnaise. I prefer the Hellmanns but will pick up a jar of Kraft sometimes when Hellmanns isn't available or if there is a good sale.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite mayonnaise. The other brands taste so NASTY! I love the fact that this one is creamy and not too whip. It feels good in your mouth. It is not cheap but the price worth it. I've tried many mayonnaise and this is the only one that I can eat.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
This is a great sandwich sepread on turkey, ham. bologna and other lunch meats. I also love the flavor of mixing it with my tuna and dill pickles making sandwiches. It has a creamy taste and I buy it at Krogers and Walmart, I would so recommend this product.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Great stuff! I use this for multiple things! Sandwiches, burgers and other foods! Tons of recipes can be found on Pinterest to use this with! And honestly this stuff is great to use on the hair and rinse out with cold water and shampoo like usuall! It made my hair so shiny and I know it seems weird but it really does wonders for hair!
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
#1 Mayo for my family. We put this on sandwiches and love it in dips. Great flavor & creamy. I like using this on my grilled pork burgers with some BBQ Sauce.
I also use this for making homemade dips and spreads. Mayo makes it so creamy.
Cole C.
Charlotte, NC
This is really good mayo. Here in the South everyone loves Dukes Mayo but I personally find that to be very harsh but good for some things but Kraft Mayo is what I use for cooking, making cold dishes that use mayo and as a condiment.... It isn't overpowering. When you need the zing is when you use Miracle Whip or Dukes... when you need stability use Kraft Mayo!!! It is Cadillac of Mayos!
Lisa J.
Indianapolis, IN
Mayo is one of those things that most people are really band loyal to. I know in my house its Kraft Mayo PERIOD, nothing else is allowed in the house because nothing else even comes close to taste. If you like your mayo to have a savory taste this is for you, however if you are looking for that sweet junk you wont find it here!
Haley C.
Ten Mile, TN
I for one hate mayo. With a a passion.. But a lot of people I know use it for soups and stuff like that and if I ccan't taste it then I am fine. I've heard that at Japanese restaurants the sauce is mostly mayo and that's why I have it a c because I love that sauce. Like I said its good as long as I can't taste it
Loryn M.
Kraft Mayo is where it's at! If I had to pick a favorite mayonnaise out there, it will always be Kraft. The taste is delicious on burgers and something I definitely need any time we're grilling out. I'll admit, I like it on fries sometimes too! So good :)
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Hellmann's vs. Kraft which mayo is better?
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Have you every just ate it our the jar... lol don't judge me
Chrissy J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Any pasta recipes for this mayo?
Jennifer C.
White Bluff, TN
What is your choice of Mayo? Do you think it's better than other brands?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
Does anyone else use Mayo for making special dips? Recipes please!

back