BY KRAFT #24 in Mayonnaise

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise.

Real mayo with no artificial flavors. see more...

• Do you prefer this brand to other brands3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christy C.
Elkfork, KY
Review for: Real Mayonnaise 48 oz more...
I am very picky about Mayonnaise this is the only brand that I like. I've tried other brands but the flavor can't compare. I use this to spread on a sandwich. I also use it for chicken salad and deviled eggs. It tastes good in every recipe I've used it in. I typically purchase it from Wal-Mart for the 30 oz jar its under $4.00.
Ricardo A.
This is the only brand of Mayo I buy at home. I have a cabinet and always have 4 or more Mayo's in it. I really like the squeezable bottles because they are convenient and easy.
Brad C.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
My family really likes this brand. We prefer real mayo as compared to MIRYCAL whip. We either get it by the big jug from SAMs Club or when it is on special at Walgreen's with manufacturers coupons.
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
I had purchased this kraft mayo by addicient and I tried it just to see if I would like but it was to plain for me. I don't think I will being buying any soon sorry
Allie L.
Beaverton, OR
I love mayo, I use it in a lot of things, but this is probably one of my lesser preferred ones. It does work, its just not the best.
Katering A.
I love Kraft Mayonnaise. This is the only brand I buy and I use it to make mashed potatoes. Kraft Mayo is number one brand for me.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Kraft products are great. They make delicious foods. I typically use the craft mayo instead of other brands. I prefer the flavor
Eva G.
Boonton, NJ
Standard mayonnaise, nothing special. doesn't taste any better
or worse than a generic brand or a more expensive brand.
Jessica M.
Tampa, FL
I definitely like the real mayo better than any thing else. It has a nice light taste and goes great with everything
Yesenia B.
I basically only like a little Mayo on sandwiches. . But otherwise not a huge fan. Yet this is the only brand I like.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Do you prefer this brand to other brands