5 colors available

BY KRAFT FOODS #2 in Mayonnaise

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise.
Real mayo with no artificial flavors.
30 fl oz (1pt 14 fl oz) 887ml. see more...

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
  • "It's the BEST for sandwiches, homemade dressings and salads like potato salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, etc." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved getting the Mayo with Lime but now I can't find it in stores, so I stick to original or the olive oil one (:" in 6 reviews
Silia V.
Silia V.
Melrose Park, IL
Kraft Mayo is my favorite mayo. It has a creamy taste and blends well with many other foods. you can use it to make salads and you can even use it to bake and it will now affect the taste of the food. It doesn't steal the show from other foods but it sure complements them and makes them shine!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Kraft Mayonnaise is a good quality mayonnaise although I can't say that it is the best. The flavor is good, though not as good as the flavor of Hellmanns Mayonnaise. I prefer the Hellmanns but will pick up a jar of Kraft sometimes when Hellmanns isn't available or if there is a good sale.
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Es muy recomendable ya que es muy rica, no es repugnante, es genial. Tiene un sabor Ășnico, es muy accesible, se puede comprar en los supermercados de abarrotes. Tiene un envase muy bueno, todo genial, la recomiendo mucho a todas las personas que puedan consumirlas.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite mayonnaise. The other brands taste so NASTY! I love the fact that this one is creamy and not too whip. It feels good in your mouth. It is not cheap but the price worth it. I've tried many mayonnaise and this is the only one that I can eat.
Loryn M.
Loryn M.
Kraft Mayo is where it's at! If I had to pick a favorite mayonnaise out there, it will always be Kraft. The taste is delicious on burgers and something I definitely need any time we're grilling out. I'll admit, I like it on fries sometimes too! So good :)
Erin M.
Erin M.
This mayo is OK for me, but it is not my favorite. This seems to be the kind that most people use, but I prefer JFG. I have tried several different kinds of mayo, and that has been the one I enjoy most. Kraft isn't bad, but there is better mayo for me.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
I like Kraft mayo, its not my first choice but I like it. It taste great on sandwichs, inside mixtures, and on veggies. It's a creamy mixture. To me it taste a little oily with a tiny tart. This is my hubbies favorite spread he loves it on his hoggies.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Rossville, GA
This is literally my fave mayo! I cannot eat a sandwich or burger with out some sort of mayo. I've compromised, but trust me... None taste like Kraft Mayo. It's the perfect consistency, not to thin or thick. Perfect on a burger!
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
I have been using Kraft Mayonnaise for over 38 yrs. Kraft has been my favorite of all brands. The product taste so good that I can eat it off a spoon. Taste really good in deviled eggs, potato salad and so much more.
Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
Kraft is decent. I would buy it if my store were out of Hellman's or Duke's, which are what I prefer. Price is right, as usual with Kraft products, and you can find it anywhere.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Hellmann's vs. Kraft which mayo is better?
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Have you every just ate it our the jar... lol don't judge me
Chrissy J.
Chrissy J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Any pasta recipes for this mayo?
Kathy  P.
Kathy P.
Houston , TX
Does anyone else use Mayo for making special dips? Recipes please!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
What is your choice of Mayo? Do you think it's better than other brands?