BY KRAFT #3 in Mayonnaise

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise.
Real mayo with no artificial flavors.
30 fl oz (1pt 14 fl oz) 887ml. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It's the BEST for sandwiches, homemade dressings and salads like potato salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, etc." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved getting the Mayo with Lime but now I can't find it in stores, so I stick to original or the olive oil one (:" in 6 reviews
Silia V.
Melrose Park, IL
Kraft Mayo is my favorite mayo. It has a creamy taste and blends well with many other foods. you can use it to make salads and you can even use it to bake and it will now affect the taste of the food. It doesn't steal the show from other foods but it sure complements them and makes them shine!
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Es muy recomendable ya que es muy rica, no es repugnante, es genial. Tiene un sabor único, es muy accesible, se puede comprar en los supermercados de abarrotes. Tiene un envase muy bueno, todo genial, la recomiendo mucho a todas las personas que puedan consumirlas.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite mayonnaise. The other brands taste so NASTY! I love the fact that this one is creamy and not too whip. It feels good in your mouth. It is not cheap but the price worth it. I've tried many mayonnaise and this is the only one that I can eat.
Loryn M.
Kraft Mayo is where it's at! If I had to pick a favorite mayonnaise out there, it will always be Kraft. The taste is delicious on burgers and something I definitely need any time we're grilling out. I'll admit, I like it on fries sometimes too! So good :)
Victoria E.
Rossville, GA
This is literally my fave mayo! I cannot eat a sandwich or burger with out some sort of mayo. I've compromised, but trust me... None taste like Kraft Mayo. It's the perfect consistency, not to thin or thick. Perfect on a burger!
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
I have been using Kraft Mayonnaise for over 38 yrs. Kraft has been my favorite of all brands. The product taste so good that I can eat it off a spoon. Taste really good in deviled eggs, potato salad and so much more.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
love the value of this product. I love Kraft mayo and this comes in bulk so it is easy to measure out of my container.
Still super great taste. will continue to order as needed.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
The best mayo!!! I cant use any others. The creamy taste and smooth texture goes great with anything. If you havent tried this its def worth it!!
Keandra P.
Fayetteville, Nc
I wasn't too big on mayo until I got married and that's all he eats. He made me a sandwich and put this on it. I fell in love.
Laura H.
Nahunta, GA
This is a staple in our house! We do not do without it. It's also a must for BBQ's and cookouts or either preparing picnic!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Hellmann's vs. Kraft which mayo is better?
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
Have you every just ate it our the jar... lol don't judge me
Chrissy J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Any pasta recipes for this mayo?
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
What is your choice of Mayo? Do you think it's better than other brands?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else use Mayo for making special dips? Recipes please!