BY KRAFT #8 in Mayonnaise

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise.
Real mayo with no artificial flavors.
30 fl oz (1pt 14 fl oz) 887ml. see more...

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
  • "It's the BEST for sandwiches, homemade dressings and salads like potato salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, etc." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved getting the Mayo with Lime but now I can't find it in stores, so I stick to original or the olive oil one (:" in 6 reviews
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Mayo Real more...
This is one brand I had to kick out of pantry and fridge! Once I found out about the questionable additives in thisproduct, I was done!

Of particular concern is the presence of disodium EDTA which has a number of health concerns associated with it (I give an in-depth review of this on youtube) and it’ S banned in several countries outside the USA. That's enough to convince me that not only do I not want chemicals in my food, I also don't want potentially toxic preservatives either!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I am a mayo fanatic. I love it on just about anything, sandwiches, French fries, chicken tenders, in dips, dressings and sauces too! It’s a bad habit and maybe that’s why my bottom is so wide, whoops! The flavor of this mayo is just OK, not too vinegary, somewhat salty there’s just not a lot of flavor here.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Alot of people thinks this is nuts but I keep this in my cupboard because .... well besides sandwiches , I use this for when my kids color on the walls with crayon! Rub a good amount of this on where the kids used crayon on your walls , and wait about 10 minutes , then grab a rag and wipe away, slight arm power behind it , and then gone ! No more crayon marks on your walls !
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
I love Kraft mayo. My grandma always buys it, so when I'm at her house I use it all the time. It adds awesome flavor to hotdogs, burgers, sandwiches, potato salad, and anything else you'd want to use it for. I would definitely recommend it.
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
My favorite mayo! It's the only one that doesn't have a nasty after taste. Perfect for recipes or egg sandwiches. I seriously put this stuff on all my breakfast sandwiches!
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
Review for: Mayo Real more...
This is all my family will here. We love real mayo. From tune to egg salad to just about anything. we’d much rather have real mayo than anything else. When I make dinner I have a lot of recipes that call for real mayo.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
A classic, everyone loves this brand . I use this product in potato salad and also in pasta salad. Often available at supermarkets and stores like Walmart or target. Comes in variety of sizes, usually you can find it from $1.50 and up
Taylor W.
Review for: Mayo Real more...
Let me start by saying I am a HUGE condiment user. Mayo by far is #1. It's great by itself as well as in recipes. Mayo is probably one of the top used products in my refrigerator.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This mayonnaise is really good. Nothing beats the taste of real mayo and Kraft is a classic, reliable brand. If you're making a sandwich, you'll want this mayo on it.
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
Kraft Mayonaise is my go-to when preparing our Thanksgiving turkey as it helps me give my attention to all of the other dishes I make without having to keep coming back to baste the turkey. When I was celebrating one of the first Thanksgivings as a new mom, my best friend's mother introduced me to coating the turkey in Kraft mayonaise and seasoning it prior to baking. Until then I had never had a turkey that was so moist and it made the baking more low maintenance. I have been preparing my turkey in this way now for over 20 years.

#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Hellmann's vs. Kraft which mayo is better?
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Have you every just ate it our the jar... lol don't judge me
Chrissy J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Any pasta recipes for this mayo?
Jennifer C.
What is your choice of Mayo? Do you think it's better than other brands?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
Does anyone else use Mayo for making special dips? Recipes please!