BY KRAFT

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise.
Real mayo with no artificial flavors.
30 fl oz (1pt 14 fl oz) 887ml. see more...

Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise
  • "It's the BEST for sandwiches, homemade dressings and salads like potato salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, etc." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved getting the Mayo with Lime but now I can't find it in stores, so I stick to original or the olive oil one (:" in 6 reviews
Jennifer A.
Review for: Mayo Real more...
I used to be a die hard Hellman’s fan but after giving Kraft Real Mayo a try, I have switched. The texture is much creamier and the flavor has more “zing.” I will continue to choose this mayo over any other out there.
Tammy M.
Princeton, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best mayo ever it doesnt have that vinegar taste that's disgusting and it's great to add to biscuit mix to make them fluffy or to add to mashed potatoes instead of milk gives them great flavor
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Mayo Real more...
This is one brand I had to kick out of pantry and fridge! Once I found out about the questionable additives in thisproduct, I was done!

Of particular concern is the presence of disodium EDTA which has a number of health concerns associated with it (I give an in-depth review of this on youtube) and it’ S banned in several countries outside the USA. That's enough to convince me that not only do I not want chemicals in my food, I also don't want potentially toxic preservatives either!
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Alot of people thinks this is nuts but I keep this in my cupboard because .... well besides sandwiches , I use this for when my kids color on the walls with crayon! Rub a good amount of this on where the kids used crayon on your walls , and wait about 10 minutes , then grab a rag and wipe away, slight arm power behind it , and then gone ! No more crayon marks on your walls !
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
I absolutely love Kraft Mayo because it's the only Mayo that tastes good to me. I know a lot of people are Hellman's but come on, Kraft knows what they are doing. We use it in macaroni salad, deviled eggs, Cole slaw, and on sandwiches and burgers. Very deliciousness. Great pricing.
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge , GA
Review for: Mayo Real more...
Craft real mayonnaise is a very good tasting mayonnaise. It’s good on sandwiches hamburgers good to use and pasta salads and other salads even casseroles and dip’s. You can buy at almost any grocery store. It’s one of my go to mayonnaise.
Kaila M.
Elizabethton, TN
I love Kraft mayo. My grandma always buys it, so when I'm at her house I use it all the time. It adds awesome flavor to hotdogs, burgers, sandwiches, potato salad, and anything else you'd want to use it for. I would definitely recommend it.
Tina B.
Review for: Squeeze Bottles 1 Bottle; more...
I like how it tastes and tastes great. However I don’t like the packaging. If I leave it with kid down like it supposed to be, when I open it and it pours and squirts our everywhere! Next time I’ll just purchase the regular container.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This mayonnaise is really good. Nothing beats the taste of real mayo and Kraft is a classic, reliable brand. If you're making a sandwich, you'll want this mayo on it.
Kayla D.
Apollo, Pennslyvania
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to only use miracle whip until I came across this. This mayonnaise is so much better tasting then any other that I have tried. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great mayonnaise.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Hellmann's vs. Kraft which mayo is better?
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Have you every just ate it our the jar... lol don't judge me
Chrissy J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Any pasta recipes for this mayo?
Jennifer C.
White Bluff, TN
What is your choice of Mayo? Do you think it's better than other brands?
Kathy  P.
Houston , TX
Does anyone else use Mayo for making special dips? Recipes please!