Kraft Mayo Mayonnaise With Olive Oil uploaded by kavashea b.Kraft Mayo Mayonnaise With Olive Oil uploaded by Tandy D.Kraft Mayo Mayonnaise With Olive Oil uploaded by Kathryn O.

BY KRAFT #16 in Mayonnaise

Half the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise Kosher see more...

Kraft Mayo Mayonnaise With Olive Oil
  • "Bought this kind to be a little healthier (although nutrition facts are not very different between the two) but I found this mayo to have a much better flavor!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great guilt free way to enjoy your mayonnaise. " in 1 review
Dee S.
I chose to buy this mayonnaise because I’ve been diagnosed with a soy allergy, and all conventional mayos are made with soybean oil. I had high hopes for this because it says it’s made with different oil. Unfortunately, there’s still soybean oil in it. It seems like they just put enough in of the other stuff to be able to charge more. Not worth it in my opinion.
kavashea b.
this product taste exactly the same as regular mayonnaise, however it has less fat than the regular kind. The price range is still about the same. So it's a win/win. Definitely will get this kind from now on
Heidi J.
Hanford, CA
I switched to this mayonnaise after trying "low fat" varieties of mayo. The low fat mayos were disgusting to me. I decided to try this mayonnaise since it was healtheir then regular mayonnaise, but I didn't have high hopes. Surprisingly, It tasted great! If your looking to loose or maintain your weight but do not want to sacrifice flavor, this is a great addition. I will not lie and say you can't tell the difference between this product and regular mayonnaise but this is way better then any other lower fat versions of mayonnaise!
Tandy D.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's so hard to find a good spread to add to a sandwich to give it more flavor while also being a healthier choice. This mayo is so delicious and has half of the calories and fat compared to regular mayonnaise. I put this on all of my sandwiches and I use it to make different kinds of dip as well.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
They best development in Mayo in years. I was afraid it would have an overwhelming olive oil taste but it doesn't. It's a good balance and a great way for me to get in some healtheir fats. Works with and on anything. Great potato salad and sandwiches.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I used this product when I was looking for a lower calorie/fat option to normal mayo. I was happy to find that there was very little taste difference. Though still not great for you, I would recommend as an alternative to normal mayo.
Jessica S.
Clermont, FL
I have never really been a fan mayonnaise until I tried this! I have been hooked for about 4 years! It has a better taste and the nutritional facts are almost identical of the reduced fat one!
Alexis K.
Odenville, AL
I'm not a big mayo fan, but whenever it is necessary for a recipe, this is the only kind I'll use! Lower fat, better for your heart, but just as good as classic! Also makes a good deep-conditioner for hair in a pinch!
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
This is the besssst mayo! It is good for you with the added olive oil and low in fat and the taste is abosolutlely fantastic! This is a great guilt free way to enjoy your mayonnaise.
Jen S.
We really like this product. It is a great, slightly more healthy, alternative to regular mayos. The taste maintains its integrity while utilizing the benefits of olive oil. I have recommended this product to others. I often use it for sauce/spread bases.

back