BY KRAFT #18 in Mayonnaise

Berry-sweet chicken salad sandwich recipe included. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shannan W.
Foodie Expert
We use kraft light mayo on just about every sandwich we make in this house. There's always a jar in the fridge and a back up or 2 in the pantry. There are some things you just can't skimp on and mayo is one of them. Always use kraft
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Light mayo is a little better for you than regular and for this one I can barely even taste the difference. Tastes great and has the same consistency. I've used this one for years and no one has even noticed the difference on their sandwiches. Love it. Saves some calories!
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
Foodie Expert
I like buying the light mayo so it's a little healthier. It still tastes good and I like to buy it at Walmart. It's fairly cheap so I don't mind buying it when I need it. I just put it on sandwiches or in recipes that call for it.
andrea c.
Rio Grande City, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the light mayo it great for my sandwiches and it takes the same as regular but fewer calories
Veronica G.
Linares
Para tus sandwiches, ensaladas y lo que se te antoje es riquisima y la disfrutaras si culpa es la que yo siempre compro