Kraft Mayo Light uploaded by Katherine P.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Light Mayo.
New jar!
Same size.
Mayo.
1/2 the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise.
Light mayonnaise.
30 fl oz (1 pt 14 fl oz) 887ml. see more...

• "Tastes great and is a healthier option than regular mayo." in 1 review
Megan M.
Literally the only mayonnaise I will ever use again. It is the perfect alternative to the old Hellmans mayo that is full of fat and empty calories. The taste is honestly hardly any different- in fact, I think it is better tasting and lighter, so you don't notice the heaviness that mayo typically has. It isn't costly either, so if you've never tried it, give it a whirl!
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
I like using mayo despite the fat, but I got hooked on Lite mayo when I bought it by accident and I actually like it more! There is more of a tangy mayo taste, and is healthier than typical mayo.
Andi B.
Big Sandy, TX
Kraft did a great job on this product. Tastes great and is better for you but you cant even tell. Highly recommend this product for the mayo lovers out there who are trying to watch their weight.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
This is a great product. Its better for you but taste just like the real stuff.. My family hasn't even caught on to the fact that I switched to this product.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
It does not taste any different from the original but it claims to have half the fat. Healthier but not tastier. Try it and your waistline will thank you.
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY
I like the light just as much as i like the regular mayo. To me, there really isn't that much difference in the two, I'm just a mayo person!
Jason R.
Essex Jct, VT
This product is a least favorite for our household. It tastes different and when mixed into foods, gives those foods a not so great taste.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
This is an awesome product and it is not lacking in flavor at all just low calorie not low in taste just wonderful. I recommend it.
A healthy alternative to regular mayonnaise!!!! Tastes just as great as regular mayo too. Way better than other light mayo brands.
Maria C.
It tastes just as well as regular mayo, however I like to use the olive oil mayo as well! This is not as rich, but still smooth!

Walmart