2 colors available

BY KRAFT FOODS #4 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Thick 'n Creamy Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
Smmmile, it's thick & creamy. see more...

• Am I the only one who thinks store brand tastes b...Be the first to answer!
  • I'm glad there's no questions here... ...coz there ain't no questi...3 Answers
  • What is your recipes ? macaroni with tomato spicy with beef Jst kil...2 Answers
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Foodie Expert
Literally, I am a 5 year old when it comes to my "quick" eating habits. If I make something quick for myself, chances are it's mac n cheese or microwavable dinner! I love love love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. My ABSOLUTE favorite is the Kraft Three Cheese, with shell noodles. The thick n creamy is my second favorite. I have had this for as long as I can remember. You can't go wrong with it for anyone! My nieces and nephew absolutely love it as well. It's super easy to make and is not very expensive as well. Nothing better!!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Foodie Expert
I remember when I was a child my mother would always make me mac n cheese. As I got older I still kept purchasing kraft mac n cheese. I did notice however that the original mac n cheese didn't have as much flavor as before. I then decided to try this one the thick n creamy mac n cheese. I loved it it has the same flavor as before even though it's a bit more expensive than the regular.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Foodie Expert
Kraft has always been one of my favorites when it comes to Mac and Cheese, but Velveeta's Shells and Cheese will always have it beat. However, when I am buying some quick things to have throughout the week or with meals, I always get 3-5 boxes of Kraft's thick and creamy Mac and Cheese. In my opinion, it's nice and puffy like I love my mac and cheese and it's super smooth and tasty!
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Weston, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a Kraft classic! It's obviously delicious and, most importantly, my toddler loves it (she's really picky). I don't think this is really healthy but it's definitely an affordable quick meal for improvised dinners when you're just too tired. The portions are not right for an adult though, my husband and I always have to cook 2 packages for us and the baby.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
This is the only Mac and cheese I love. I sometimes buy the shapes or the original kind, but this is my favorite. They take 10 minutes to cook and are easily made. Who doesn't love Kraft Mac and cheese?! I like the thick cheese sauce as opposed to the less thick original box. Tastes great, recommended for all! It's even good with bits of chicken mixed in!
Karahoshi J.
Karahoshi J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this so much. My mom makes it the best. Whenever I had an important place to be my mom would make this for me so that I can have energy for the task at hand and the day to go forward. This is one of my favorite childhood foods and I believe that I'm going to love it in the future too. I'll make this for my children when the time comes for it.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
New Britain, CT
Creamy cheese, really easy to prepare, I have no complaints about Kraft Mac N Cheese because its the staple of any person childhood if they had one. Kraft is the friend that glues your heart back together with perfect pasta and gooey cheese after a long day of trudging through the hell that is life. God bless Kraft Mac N cheese
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Va Beach, VA
Foodie Expert
I usually do not eat this product often, but my sister LOVES it and will not eat any other kind. She gets quite upset if we buy the regular kind. The product really is more thick and creamy and has a more natural cheese flavor. I would recommend it to others if you are looking for a different taste from the usual macaroni.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
I love that this is the thick and creamy brand. I love the cheese sauce the best and I love a thicker sauce rather than a thin sauce that doesn't coat the noodles well. It met my expectations compared to regular mac and cheese it was definitely thicker and I will continue buying this one instead of the regular one.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Foodie Expert
I love kraft Mac & Cheese. That is the only Mac & Cheese I eat. It's just the taste of the cheese that gets me. I am very specific on the cheeses that I like & lucky enough kraft has that specific cheese I like
I love the creaminess about it. Thinking about it makes me want to go home & eat it for lunch!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
State College, PA
Is this better when made with margarine or butter?
Kara S.
Kara S.
Foodie Expert
Is this better than the normal macaroni and cheese? Do you need to put more butter or milk in it?
kacterine g.
kacterine g.
Miami, Florida
How about flavor?
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I'm glad there's no questions here... ...coz there ain't no questions! Kraft Mac and cheese is the best! No debate. Lol
Myriam H.