BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Thick 'n Creamy Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
Smmmile, it's thick & creamy. see more...

• Am I the only one who thinks store brand tastes b... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm glad there's no questions here... ...coz there ain't no ques...3 Answers
  • What is your recipes ? macaroni with tomato spicy with beef Jst k...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Valerie E.
Literally, I am a 5 year old when it comes to my "quick" eating habits. If I make something quick for myself, chances are it's mac n cheese or microwavable dinner! I love love love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. My ABSOLUTE favorite is the Kraft Three Cheese, with shell noodles. The thick n creamy is my second favorite. I have had this for as long as I can remember. You can't go wrong with it for anyone! My nieces and nephew absolutely love it as well. It's super easy to make and is not very expensive as well. Nothing better!!
Mayra R.
I remember when I was a child my mother would always make me mac n cheese. As I got older I still kept purchasing kraft mac n cheese. I did notice however that the original mac n cheese didn't have as much flavor as before. I then decided to try this one the thick n creamy mac n cheese. I loved it it has the same flavor as before even though it's a bit more expensive than the regular.
Andreina C.
Weston, FL
This is a Kraft classic! It's obviously delicious and, most importantly, my toddler loves it (she's really picky). I don't think this is really healthy but it's definitely an affordable quick meal for improvised dinners when you're just too tired. The portions are not right for an adult though, my husband and I always have to cook 2 packages for us and the baby.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only Mac and cheese I love. I sometimes buy the shapes or the original kind, but this is my favorite. They take 10 minutes to cook and are easily made. Who doesn't love Kraft Mac and cheese?! I like the thick cheese sauce as opposed to the less thick original box. Tastes great, recommended for all! It's even good with bits of chicken mixed in!
Olivia F.
New Britain, CT
Creamy cheese, really easy to prepare, I have no complaints about Kraft Mac N Cheese because its the staple of any person childhood if they had one. Kraft is the friend that glues your heart back together with perfect pasta and gooey cheese after a long day of trudging through the hell that is life. God bless Kraft Mac N cheese
Marilyn R.
Va Beach, VA
I usually do not eat this product often, but my sister LOVES it and will not eat any other kind. She gets quite upset if we buy the regular kind. The product really is more thick and creamy and has a more natural cheese flavor. I would recommend it to others if you are looking for a different taste from the usual macaroni.
Nicole C.
I love that this is the thick and creamy brand. I love the cheese sauce the best and I love a thicker sauce rather than a thin sauce that doesn't coat the noodles well. It met my expectations compared to regular mac and cheese it was definitely thicker and I will continue buying this one instead of the regular one.
Sarah K.
Kraft mac and cheese is my favorite. Its our main brand we buy in this house. weather its this kind or noddle which is my favorite or the shell noodle which is just about everyone else favorite. is essay to make up weather it before for your whole meal or as a side items. always keep some in your house.
This is our boxed mac-n-cheese go to brand. Cooks up in a few minutes, easy to make, great flavor and the kid loves it. We will have it a couple of times a week, either by itself or I will mix in meat or veggies. If you are looking to save a few bucks for a quick easy meal, I would choose this product.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
I absolutely love this macoroni and cheese. Its cheap and worth the price. Every single time I make this brand my family eats it up. Its easy to find at any store. Its quick and can feed up to three people. I purchase all the time and woupd hughly recommend to anyone who is a fan of mac n cheese.
Veronica R.
State College, PA
Is this better when made with margarine or butter?
kacterine g.
Miami, Florida
How about flavor?
Kara S.
Foodie Expert
Is this better than the normal macaroni and cheese? Do you need to put more butter or milk in it?
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I'm glad there's no questions here... ...coz there ain't no questions! Kraft Mac and cheese is the best! No debate. Lol
Myriam H.