Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Mini-Shell Pasta Three Cheese uploaded by sarah a.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Three Cheese Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
Smmmile, it's three cheesy with mini-shell pasta. see more...

Ashley W.
While personally am not a huge fan of craft my husband adore it which is why I am going to write a good review for it. He love the flavor going up on this stuff it is very nostalgic for him. It is readily available in many store at a great price a lot of the time. He is always happy when I make him a plate I find that he often wants it as his side to most of his dinners (yes he can be a child but I love him anyways) I definitely recommend if you want a good macaroni and cheese that wont break the bank and is my husband approved.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
I grew up always eating the bright colored Mac and cheese. But when I tried the three cheese box after picking it up by accident I was hooked. It had such a better taste then the other flavors. I have already got 4 of my friends hooked on this flavor.
Amanda W.
Indianapolis , IN
As a college student, Mac n Cheese is a staple meal in my diet and Kraft makes that possible. It's always available at discount grocery stores, is easy to store, and almost easier to make. I would recommend this to a friend.
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
I love how cheesy this is! Even though it is not the healthiest option and not real cheese, it is an easy thing to make when you are rushed. I prefer the shells over the elbow noodles.
Brittany G.
Milton, FL
Who doesn't love Mac and cheese!!? And these shells are soooooo perfect. Cheese fills the inside omg it heaven lol I can eat a whole box to myself
Massiel P.
Foodie Expert
The best mac and cheese in America. The taste and awesome cheese, I just love it. Did meet my family expectations very easy to prepare.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Foodie Expert
So easy to make! great for the group of us who are not great cooks. easy to make super simple. tastes delicious.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Loved it. Really surprised that Kraft mac & cheese could get any better. Every member of our family loved it!
Montanna H.
Polo, Mo
This is a very quick, easy, and delicious meal when you're tired, busy, or super hungry!
Morgan K.
Massillon, OH
Hands down my favorite macaroni cheese and the best macaroni product that kraft makes.
Massiel P.
Foodie Expert
Do you guys ever try this with bacon???