Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Homestyle White Cheddar Microwave uploaded by DymiNe c.
3 colors available

BY KRAFT FOODS #21 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Homestyle White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Microwave Dinner.
Rich & creamy Kraft cheese sauce and macaroni topped with delicious, crunchy bread crumbs.
Cheese sauce.
Taste of rich & creamy Kraft cheese sauce. see more...

• I used to buy this and can't find it in store anymore, where can I ...1 Answers
  • Is this creamy or does it dry out like the kraft boxed macaroni wit...1 Answers
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this mac and cheese, as it brings back so many memories from my childhood! I will though, share a little secret, a recipe that will bring this from a box mac & cheese to something much higher end. If you follow this modification of the recipe it will be a 10 star dish! I have been doing this for years and it turns a normal box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese into a very creamy dish!

1) First, combine the dry macaroni noodles and 2 cups of milk in a medium pot.

2) Place a lid on top to help hold in moisture and heat. Bring the pot up to a boil over medium/high heat, stirring every minute or so. Don't turn the heat all the way up because milk can be delicate and may scorch or boil over very fast.

3) As soon as the milk reaches just to a boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer until the noodles are soft and have absorbed most of the milk (about 6-8 minutes). It is VERY important to stir often and replace the lid as soon as possible after doing so.

4) Once your timer goes off, add half a stick of softened butter, mix until melted completely, then add the packet of powdered cheese and mix thoroughly. If you are feeling extra adventurous add a little bit of shredded cheddar!

5) SERVE!

This creates a dish that tastes nothing like a typical box of instant Kraft Mac and Cheese. If you'd like you can even add some seasoning, I typically just keep it plain. It also keeps you from having to strain the pasta so it saves a step!

I hope this helps!
Anney A.
Anney A.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
The pros on this product is that it is super easy to make and great tasting for its effortlessness. I only eat this on high holidays when I do not have time to make macaroni homemade. This is a staple on #thanksgiving. It is not healthy but proportions are key!!! Only thing with this product is it tends to be a little watery versus creamy so I have to tweak it a bit but worth it for a quick macaroni dish!
Kirsten F.
Kirsten F.
Fort Worth, TX
It's obviously not as good as gourmet or homemade mac and cheese, but, when it comes to reviving happy childhood memories, Kraft Mac and Cheese is like a time machine. I still love to whip up a box and mix it with french style canned green beans and veggie dogs — or even eat it plain. I struggle not to eat the whole box, and I often lose, but it is always worth it.
PATRICIA B.
PATRICIA B.
Naperville, IL
I love to get Kraft macaroni and cheese Homestyle white cheddar microwavable mac and cheese because it's so easy for work. It's also enough for a grown-up teeth and it tastes so amazing everyone should try it. I like to keep a couple in my locker at work for an emergency if I forget to bring lunch or if I just have a taste for mac and cheese.
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i simply love kraft macaroni and cheese homestyle white cheddar cheese because it keeps me happy and healthy. i eat this very often because it is awesome. i buy kraft macaroni and cheese at shaw's and would buy again. it makes for an awesome snack and my family really enjoys them. i would recommend to friends and family.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
White cheddar is the best flavor of all. It's not too overboard with its flavor. It's very mild but I like to add garlic powder to give it a kick. This makes for great comfort food, or just a great snack in general. I absolutely love this, it can purchase just about anywhere from Walmart to Target, to Kostco to Krogers.
to die for best thing ever if you have not tried this what even is your life lol but its super good easy to make I've been eating this since i was a kid and it never gets old now If i don't feel like cooking a big meal I make this and it only takes a few minutes so its quick easy and really delicious
Omaria M.
Omaria M.
Foodie Expert
I love cooking because I love eating, but I have also have those days that you are sooo hungy but so lazy to cook, that I alwyas safe myself with a deli Kraft mac'n'cheese, easy, tasty, quick, fully food. I hope my mom doesn't read this review, cuz she's is going to be mad about my laziness
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Williams, AZ
Can't go wrong with Kraft! Kids love it, no matter the age. Add hot dogs or brocolli and have a completely different meal, or an entree. It's a great meal for families on a budget, so many ways to change up Mac n cheese with veges or a protein. I wouldn't eat any other brand besides Kraft b
Ally L.
Ally L.
I like this! it's much creamier, thicker, richer, and cheesier than their traditional blue boxes. I purchased it from a gas station on my way home from pilates because I was in a pinch and needed something quick to eat. I believe this exceeded my expectations and I would repurchase again!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Foodie Expert
I used to buy this and can't find it in store anymore, where can I find this again?!
Brytanie S.
Brytanie S.
Is this creamy or does it dry out like the kraft boxed macaroni with the powder?