GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsKraft
Macaroni & Cheese Frozen II Shapes Dinner

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Frozen II Shapes Dinner

by Kraft

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner in Fun ShapesFeeling hungry and bored together? Kraft is now having a solution for you. Grab Macaroni and Cheese Dinner latest range of fun filled shapes in your favorite SpongeBob Square Pants shape. Tantalize your taste buds with the enticing cheese sauce with a hint of paprika to excite your day with happiness. Grin and square it with SpongeBob and collect all 3 Trivia Cards on back of the pack. Crafted with care and precision from USA for the people who love their SpongeBob and have impressive imagination just like of their Spongy boy, oh buoy!Exciting Love at First Spongy BiteImagine sitting with a bowl filled with velvety textured cream and lip-licking pasta with SpongeBob Square Pants. Isn't it amusing to visualize it? Yes with a bowl filled with SpongeBob, wrapped in yummy cheese sauce is tempting and once you will start eating, you cannot resist the temptation and extravagant taste. Get in love with the creamy - cheesy aromatized air magnetizing you with the healthy Macaroni and Cheese Dinner in SpongeBob shape.

Why does shapes macaroni and cheese have a different flavor then regular kraft macaroni and cheese?
Doors it Taste normal?
My kids love these, yours?
Start your review of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Frozen II Shapes Dinner!
Product Highlights
I loved these when I was younger & now I'm almost 24 & I still eat the sponge bob kraft Mac and cheese.in reviews
A very easy, quick meal that you only need 3 or 4 ingredients for, but it is so delicious!in reviews
Elena C.
N Bethesda, MD
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Frozen II Shapes Dinner uploaded by Elena C.
My dother love this. Because of the shapes with her favorite cacacter she ate this macaroni and cheese with pleasure!
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,281 reviews
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Frozen II Shapes Dinner uploaded by Shevon H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a huge Mac n cheese fan but my kids sure do. My husband got this one for our daughter & she absolutely loves helping make it.
Laura G.
Pelham, NC
For some reason this macaroni has a horrible aftertaste, it has a wheaty unnatural taste to it. The aftertaste overwhelms the actually cheese flavoring. Not for me.
Elaina G.
Kingsport, TN
I don't know what it is but there is something different about the shaped macaroni compared to the regular and it is so much better!
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Frozen II Shapes Dinner uploaded by Allison M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite kind of kraft mac and cheese are by far the shaped ones. People always tell me I eat like a lid, but i swear these noodles end up softer and they catch so much more of the cheese than any of the other kraft noodles do. I would definitely recommend if you prefer cheesier mac and cheese.
Ceci M.
Green Bay, WI
This is some old fashioned comfort food. Always easy and quick when you're in a hurry for something tasty.
Katie S.
I actually had this just the other day. And it's just as good as when I was younger. Super easy to make if you can boil water then you can make this. All you need is a little butter or margarine and some milk or milk substitute and you got a warm and creamy meal. It can be eaten alone or as a side dish. Its also something the whole family can enjoy. I like that they make organic options as well. This is a vegetarian friendly dish but because of the cheese is not vegan friendly. I enjoy the flavor and texture. A staple in my home.
Kristina B.
Kraft Mac 'N Cheese is a staple in my boys diets and they still like the boxes with cartoon character shaped noodles even though they're teens now lol...this is the only brand of boxed mac 'n cheese they like so I figure if it isn't broke, don't fix it. I will just keep getting them Kraft brand.
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
I grew up eating macaroni and cheese, and i still eat it to this day. My children love this stuff. This is another must have in our house, but then again anything with cheese really, is in our house. Lol
Jasmine  S.
I love character shape mac n cheese, it takes me back to being a kid and kraft has been my favorite boxed mac n cheese, it compairs to no other
Ask a question to the Influenster community...