Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Henry F.
Stevens Point, WI
This is my all time favorite snack food! Don't know what I'd do with out it. It is very cheesy and delicious!
Brandi G.
Bossier City, LA
Foodie Expert
I am a Mac n cheese fanatic. I absolutely love to eat this. I am not sure if I can make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there in a few minutes.
Amy E.
Texarkana , AR
Foodie Expert
I love this mac and cheese it is so tasty it is better then other mac and cheese it make wonderful chili mac
Brittney H.
stuarts draft, VA
Foodie Expert
How can you go wrong with Kraft Mac and cheese. Ive loved it since I was a kid and now I get to make it for my kid. Its not the healthiest choice but its the easiest choice. It takes 3 ingredients and BOOM easy side dish or meal. Add some canned tuna and you got yourself a military meal.
Deirdre C.
Foodie Expert
I do not often eat boxed mac n cheese, I prefer homemade, but this is by far one of my favorite when I am in a pinch or don't feel like spending an hour at the stove and oven. It's very cheesy, and tastes good for a boxed mac n cheese. Of course it doesn't take like homemade, because it isn't.
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is a great dinner on the go. It's so tasty and cheesy. I always make it cheesy. It's actually good. You can find it at any local store like Walmart ,target, cvs, Walgreen s. I would recommend this product. And the best part that it won't take you long to make.
Sasha P.
Foodie Expert
i love the original krafts mac n cheese but these are soooo good!!  That xtra cheesy flavor blows my mind and mouth AND socks off!!  Im obsessed wit krafts mac n cheese.  buy some everytime im in store
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
Foodie Expert
For some reason I always lean towards the Disney shaped noodles.. even though I'm an adult. ūüėā there's something about the fun shapes that make macaroni that much more fun to eat.
Monica E.
Cudahy
My kids favorite they love to eat mac and cheese. They are always asking me to buy it for then when we go to the store.
kylie a.
Shelly
Foodie Expert
Best macaroni and cheese ever. I hate every other kind except this one. Fast and easy to make. Very simple but soo good
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?