Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

Kraft is always the best I mean what is there to even say about it you can't hate it, I have eaten kraft since I was a kid and it's great every time it brings me back to my child hood for sure just like mama used to.m make
Bella T.
Bella T.
Londonderry, NH

This Mac and cheese Is very good. It is very cheesy and very easy to make. It's a great meal for the whole family. I would definitely suggest getting it. It's one of my favorite meals to make when you need an easy dinner.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

This may not be the healthiest but it is definitely the tastiest!! Very cheesy and great for the picky kids! Extra cheesy and i eat it about twice a month or so it's my splurge item! I buy this frequently at Walmart mart!
Gorgi L.
Gorgi L.
Exeter, NH

I really love macaroni and cheese especially kraft. They have great value and really really good mac & cheese. Definitely meets my expectations! I don't know if it's healthy or not but I really don't care it's that good!
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , Ky

I love this macaroni and cheese. Craft is one of my favorites but sometimes I type something better after eating it. It's like it has a bitter aftertaste but I still enjoy it and I would recommend it because of the price
Rebeccah Z.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC

The extra cheese in this is fabulous! However it's a little extreme so I wouldn't recommend it to someone who isn't an absolute cheese lover! I think I liked it more than my kids did because they are used to the original
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up eating craft mac n cheese. Like who didn't? If you didn't we're you even a kid? It's always a perfect cheesy taste. It's great fresh so eat it in one sitting because reheated as left overs is just not the same.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY

If someone doesn't like Mac N Cheese, then I don't like them. Kraft Mac N Cheese is one of those gods that starts out with you in childhood and just sticks with you! One of my favorite foods when cheat day rolls around!
Tobie D.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL

This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
Johanny B.
Johanny B.
Boston, MA

I LOVE HOW MUCH CHEESE THEY PUT INTO THIS. Like i am a big fan of cheese & i would eat cheese anytime anywhere. So the simple fact that it has cheese is just great & i love it. will never change my mac n' cheese brand!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now