Add a Photo

#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo

I love this Mac and cheese because it is so cheesy! I don't think I could ask for a better flavor! Kraft will always be my favorite Mac and cheese!
cherie t.
cherie t.

Been eating this since I was a kid. Now that I have kids of my own I still serve kraft Mac n cheese!!! It's a product you can trust and count on
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Grove City, OH

I love this Mac & cheese. Its a favorite & go to for my kids too. It is so simple & quick to make. It goes good with other foods or by itself.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

I like the extreme cheese because I like to add cheese as I go and with this, I know I only have to put a little bit and I can save the rest.
Molli K.
Molli K.

Love Mac and cheese. I'm so picky with food but I love Mac and cheese and could eat it all day everyday! It's easy to prepare and everything.
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Denver, CO

Extreme cheese explosion............. THE BEST! Soft cooked noodles and extreme cheese, cant beat that! Makes you wanna come back for more!
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Omg super good. My son loves this one and of course we all do at the house lol. I love making it with a dish on the side not just by itself
Amber G.
Amber G.
Erie, PA

Being a college student, Mac and cheese is my best friend. Kraft is the ultimate brand and I haven't tried any variety that I didn't like.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Bessemer, AL

Can you say holy cheese! What a flavor blast. Ilove it if youhavent tried this do this now. I eat at least 3times a month. So easy to cook
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC

Love this macaroni, my mom used to make this when I was a kid and now I make this for my kids. Kraft macaroni will always be in my house.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now