Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#12 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
D P.
D P.

What could be better than mac n cheese? A CHEESE EXPLOSION. Yo let's have tuna mac or beefy mac or bacon mac or mac with lots of butter or mac with yogurt or maybe mac with more cheese or mac with half and half.
Hailee W.
Hailee W.

My favorite mac and cheese. It is quick and easy to whip up, and very affordable. Whether your eating it as a side dish or main meal I always go for kraft first. I will definitely buy this again, it's the best!
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL

The whole extra cheese thing sounds exciting but it's actually really gross. I find that the cheese doesn't melt down all the way leaving a weird powder feeling on the pasta and it's quite uncomfortable to eat.
María C.
María C.
Barcelona

Love this mac and cheese, still as easy, as convenient and as cheesy. It's so easy to prepare, I get home and I prepare it so quickly. The flavor is great and I'm sure I'll buy it again. You can find it easily.
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
Fenton, MO

I LOVE these!! There so good but it doesn't make a lot so if your feeding more than 2 people you might want to make 2 batches. But overall it was good and cheesy! I love cheese. I would recommend it to others
My son loves it! Quick and delicious meal, not the healthiest choice but still yummy, has a great flavor ever since I was a kid. We don't eat it to often maybe once a month. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.

For those who like extra cheesy, this is for you! I'm totally a fan of extra cheesy! Your kids will too! I just get at the local Walmart, it's super affordable! I highly recommend it to just about anybody!
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS

I love cheese so much. I'm like a certified cheese freak. This is my favorite mac and cheese! It takes me back to being a little kid when the excitement was real when it came to mac and cheese for dinner.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love having a box of macaroni and cheese in the house. It's quick and easy to make for lunch or to go along with a dinner meal. Perfect amount for the kids to share. I always buy kraft Mac and cheese.
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.

Everyone loves mac n cheese, but this takes it a step further! More cheese is always welcome! This cheese explosion talked your mac and cheese to the next level. By far my favorite boxed mac and cheese!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now