Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion
Perfect side to just about any meal. Plus my kids can make it on their own if they decided they want an after school snack. Just perfect!
Holli D.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL

Kraft Mac & Cheese is the best. Of course the kids really love it but all of the adults do as well. Great price and always in my pantry!
makayla w.
makayla w.

Its so addicting, and so cheesy too. Its my go to easy dinner choice when I don't really feel like cooking because its so easy to make
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I LOVE a very cheesy mac n cheese dinner...sometimes I add extra sliced cheese to it and a little milk and that makes it even better.
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
Stevens Point, WI

This is my go to food. I love mac and cheese and Kraft is defiantly my favorite. It has great flavor and just tastes like childhood.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

Me encanta comer macarrones con queso y en especial estos que quedan tan ricos y súper cremosos con el queso calientito y delicioso.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
santo domingo

Es una comida deliciosa y saca a cualquier persona de un apuro y ademas de todo es muy muy bueno de sabor y es muy facil de preparar
Julie B.
Julie B.
Waco, TX

I love KRAFT and this brand is awesome..I dont even have to add extra cheese. I sometimes add a can of tuna to make it a main dish
Emily G.
Emily G.
Marty, SD

The cheese is too much and has a weird taste. Other than that it's good, but when you're cooking two, only use one cheese packet.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is absolutely delicious! Also super quick and easy to make! Great for any time! The answer to happy kids while babysitting!!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now