Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
I'm a sucker for anything cheese, make that macaroni and cheese, and on top of that simple to make and you've got yourself a loyal customer. It's simple for me to make for my sisters and I love that it tastes so amazing.
Sasha P.
i love the original krafts mac n cheese but these are soooo good!!  That xtra cheesy flavor blows my mind and mouth AND socks off!!  Im obsessed wit krafts mac n cheese.  buy some everytime im in store
Dana S.
San Benito, TX
I love my macaroni with lots of cheese and this definitely did not disappoint! It has the right amount of cheese and the kids would love it. I eat macaroni as a side on a weekly basis. I recommend this to everybody!
Jennifer W.
My son is a big fan of this mac and cheese . We normally buy all our groceries at Publix.This item is very affordable and My son is very satisfied with the product. I myself prefer the real cheese but I would definitely recommend for a child's taste.
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Mac & cheese is something I can eat ALL DAY EVERYDAY this is amazing kraft did THAT. Target comes in clutch when the cravings kick in, even better because it does not take long to make, most definitely repurchasing again.
Haley L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Kraft macaroni and cheese has no competition, I have never liked another brand. I have this every week or every other week for an easy, cheap lunch. Will continue to purchase Kraft products..they do it right!
Sarah A.
This Mac is my absolute favorite! It's extra cheesy and easy to make! You get more than enough for your money. I eat this all the time. It exceeds my expectations every time and I would for sure buy again!
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
Kraut Mac n Cheese is a great cheap, fast, and easy dinner! You only need milk, water and butter to make! I eat this whenever I'm short on time and need to make a quick and easy dinner. I would buy again.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
This mac and cheese is amazing. I think I could like just off of this. It's around a $1 a box I think, which is very affordable If you're feeding a few kids. I also enjoy the whole grain mac and cheeses.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Yummmmy me and my daughter both love this my husband doesnt really like the powder cheese in mac n cheese but I personally think this has such a cheesy chessy flavor
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?