Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#12 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up eating craft mac n cheese. Like who didn't? If you didn't we're you even a kid? It's always a perfect cheesy taste. It's great fresh so eat it in one sitting because reheated as left overs is just not the same.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY

If someone doesn't like Mac N Cheese, then I don't like them. Kraft Mac N Cheese is one of those gods that starts out with you in childhood and just sticks with you! One of my favorite foods when cheat day rolls around!
Tobie D.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL

This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
Johanny B.
Johanny B.
Boston, MA

I LOVE HOW MUCH CHEESE THEY PUT INTO THIS. Like i am a big fan of cheese & i would eat cheese anytime anywhere. So the simple fact that it has cheese is just great & i love it. will never change my mac n' cheese brand!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI

This is just a classic. When I make this for my kids, I can't help but eat it straight out of the pan. I prefer this to any fancy macaroni around. Brings me back to my youth, and it is a flavor that will never get old!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN

Kraft macaroni and cheese cheddar explosion is wonderful! It's got a great, rich taste and it is so filling. It is super affordable and sold in most stores. It makes a great meal by itself or as a side to any dinner.
Justin M.
Justin M.
Kingsville, TX

You can never go wrong with kraft macaroni and cheese I mean you really can't. I eat it pretty often as often as I can cause it's so good. I buy ours at Walmart or h-e-b. I'm always satisfied with the mac and cheese!
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

The childhood favorite for all kids !!! Who didn't have this for a lot of lnches on your days off
From school! I know I did forsure ! It's not that healthy but pair it with some
Hot dogs and veggies and your Good !
Marlea P.
Marlea P.

I don't think this product has enough cheese. It has good flavor but could use more cheese. I don't eat this often because it doesn't taste great. It is easy to prepare. I am not very satisfied with this product.
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX

Ugh yes, this is my favorite type of mac and cheese. I love cheese a lot so the fact this is an explosion of cheese it melts my heart. Every bite you take you get a mouthful of cheese and it is so good. Buy this!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now