Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
María M.
María M.
Medley, FL
Oooooooh yes... I love a lot of Kraft Cheese Macaroni. I prepare them in every dinner with my family or important events
Alyy D.
Alyy D.
Temple, PA
HECK YES MY MOST favourite EVER. I COULD EAT THIS EVERYDAY OF MY WHOLE LIKE OMG. AND IF YOU MIX PEAS IN WITH IT HELL YES
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
Love this mac and cheese, easy to make. I wish the noodles were a little bit after but overall it's my usual go to mac!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Love the easy Mac and cheese especially for my son he enjoys it as much as I do. I just add a bit more shredded cheese
doreyda d.
doreyda d.
Homestead, FL
Amazing! Reminds me of my childhood. This stuff is great for less. The sauce explodes in your mouth full of flavor.
sili e.
sili e.
My go to when I have my brothers over.. they might be 19 and 22.. but that never gets old and it's always delicious
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI
I loce this macaroni it's really good. I eat it all the time. It is fast and easy to make and very cheesy as well
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI
Kraft is the ultimate example of "American". It's been around for years and never lets us down on dinner nights.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Jackson Heights, NY
This is virtually a life saver when my toddler is super hungry..you can make it quick and it's really yummy too
Heather G.
Heather G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Love Mac and cheese! Easy to make and perfect for a quick side item for dinner. Kids love it and so do adults!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?