Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Berea, OH

I absolutely love how much cheesier this one is compared to the regular mac and cheese. It serves at least four people and the noodles make it more "fun" so even little kids enjoy it more.
Criss A.
Criss A.

This has been my comfort food for years, it's easy to make and tastes great. Now I don't buy it as much since I saw it uses Palm Tree oil and endangers species (watch Before The Flood).
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

Kraft extreme cheese explosion is by far the best tasting box macaroni and cheese that I have ever tried. The only downside is it can be difficult to find a store that has it available.
Mehret T.
Mehret T.

It tastes great and can be used as a side or main dish however its easy to overcook. Not the healthiest option but when you want something cheap,easy to prepare and fast it will do.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY

My daughter loves Mac and cheese but I don't always have the time to make it from scratch so I stock up on these at bj's to make sure I always have handy for when she wants a snack
Saba A.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI

I love Mac n Cheese with a passion. It will never get old. I make this for me and my baby brother. Its great for lunch and it just tastes amazing. You can't get better than craft
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY

Oh my WORD! How amazing is this? Yes the cheese actually feels like it's exploding in your mouth! BEST macaroni and cheese ever! So quick and easy to make, and everyone is happy!
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO

I love Mac & Cheese. I could eat it everyday. This is one of my favorite brands. The Cheese Explosion is extra yummy too! A favorite for most kids as well. & Super fair priced!
Yvonne D.
Yvonne D.

If something incredibly strong and cheesy is what you're after, this is what you should buy! Definitely need to be in the mood for cheese to eat this! Not for the faint hearted
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

SO MUCH CHEESE! It tastes like the original Kraft Mac & Cheese only better! We're cheese lovers in my house and I don't even think they'll eat anything less than this anymore!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now