Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Jada O.
Jada O.
Chattanooga, TN

I love kraft Mac n cheese it's the cheesiest and creamiest.My friends will come over and eat all of it when I make it they say nobody makes it as good as I can.
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Elyria, OH

This is good but the cheese if not mixed properly can get chunky. It feels like there is too much powder which causes the noodles to had powder chunks on them.
Patrick P.
Patrick P.
Hampton, IA

The Rolls Royce of comfort food. Since I was a small child, Kraft has always had great products and their Mac & Cheese has always been a staple in our pantry.
Nimarta K.
Nimarta K.

Maybe it's the nostalgia that compelled me to buy these again as an adult, but these really don't taste that good anymore. The cheese definitely tastes fake
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY

Ugh... I. Love. Mac. And. Cheese. And kraft does it right... every time! There's really nothing more to say... can't ever go wrong with a cheese explosion.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA

Love the extreme geese explosion! Delicious and easy to make. Great prices for a great product, I never buy any other brand. I've never been disappointed.
Skyla H.
Skyla H.

This makes me so happy and I feel like I'm 5 every time I eat this. Its so quick and easy to make its perfect for a lazy summer day. I love the cheesiness
Kaitee K.
Kaitee K.
Lexington Pk, MD

The kids love this mac n cheese because its cheesy. Its quick and easy to make. Its affordable. It also makes for a perfect afternoon snack or lunch.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo

I love this Mac and cheese because it is so cheesy! I don't think I could ask for a better flavor! Kraft will always be my favorite Mac and cheese!
cherie t.
cherie t.

Been eating this since I was a kid. Now that I have kids of my own I still serve kraft Mac n cheese!!! It's a product you can trust and count on
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now