Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Sianna S.
Sianna S.

This product is not expensive and well worth every penny. It tastes amazing and I love all the cheese in it. If you're not a big cheese person it might now be for you. Very easy to prepare.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Berea, OH

I absolutely love how much cheesier this one is compared to the regular mac and cheese. It serves at least four people and the noodles make it more "fun" so even little kids enjoy it more.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Norwalk, CA

I love Mac n cheese, and for as long as I can remember we have been using this kind at my house. It's so easy to make. I remember making this as a little girl. I will never get tired of it
Criss A.
Criss A.

This has been my comfort food for years, it's easy to make and tastes great. Now I don't buy it as much since I saw it uses Palm Tree oil and endangers species (watch Before The Flood).
brittany d.
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO

I wouldn't call it cheese explosion, but it is good, not enough cheese I guess for the name. Also wish they made this with the normal mac noodles. Personal preference though of course!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Birmingham, AL

When I'm not hungry and my daughter is and I don't feel like standing over the stove, I feed her this. She loves mac and cheese and it's enough to fill her up and then have leftovers.
Saba A.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI

I love Mac n Cheese with a passion. It will never get old. I make this for me and my baby brother. Its great for lunch and it just tastes amazing. You can't get better than craft
Janine G.
Janine G.
Rolla, MO

The kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is one of my favorite kinds of kraft mac & Cheese to purchase. Although it is very hard to find at the store any more :(
Ally L.
Ally L.
Modesto, CA

I love good old Mac and cheese and kraft has always been the best. Growing up and even now I love it. I always got to add a little more cheese or hot dogs to top it off.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX

In our house, macaroni and cheese is a staple. It's like added an entire bottom portion to the food pyramid, sad but true, and this is one of our favorites. So cheesy
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?