Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.

I think no matter how old you are, this will always be a favorite.. it's an easy, fast, and delicious meal. Great for kids dinners after a long day at work, it's super cheap, and always super flavorful!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

This is my favorite macaroni and cheese ever! It has extra cheese Which makes it taste even better! If you don't like extra cheese then don't get this! But I give this a five out of five star rating!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL

My family absolutely loves macaroni and cheese especially with extra cheese. This is easy to prepare and eat quick meal to add to a main dish or even add some ham and make it into the main entree.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE

These are my favorite comfort food and very simple for a quick dinner night where I have no time. The directions are simple and the food is delicious! Definitely a staple in my pantry for sure!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Scottsbluff, NE

Absolutely love the cheesiness, you can never have enough cheese in my opinion! Although prices keep going up, This is the only brand I will eat! Its quick and easy after a long day of work!
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Aitkin, MN

This is a go to quick meal for my family. It's easy to make in no time at all and very tastey.

My oldest can help me make this and we add hotdogs sometimes or even little sizzlers sausages.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA

You always know what you are going to get with Kraft mac and cheese; no surprises here. Very easy to prepare. I bought it at the local ACME. Very reasonably priced, especially when on sale.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Berea, OH

I absolutely love how much cheesier this one is compared to the regular mac and cheese. It serves at least four people and the noodles make it more "fun" so even little kids enjoy it more.
Criss A.
Criss A.

This has been my comfort food for years, it's easy to make and tastes great. Now I don't buy it as much since I saw it uses Palm Tree oil and endangers species (watch Before The Flood).
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

Kraft extreme cheese explosion is by far the best tasting box macaroni and cheese that I have ever tried. The only downside is it can be difficult to find a store that has it available.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now