Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo

I love this Mac and cheese because it is so cheesy! I don't think I could ask for a better flavor! Kraft will always be my favorite Mac and cheese!
cherie t.
cherie t.

Been eating this since I was a kid. Now that I have kids of my own I still serve kraft Mac n cheese!!! It's a product you can trust and count on
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Grove City, OH

I love this Mac & cheese. Its a favorite & go to for my kids too. It is so simple & quick to make. It goes good with other foods or by itself.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Amazingly cheesy taste!! You can never have too much cheese flavour! I would recommend this to anyone looking for that amazing cheese flavour.
Molli K.
Molli K.

Love Mac and cheese. I'm so picky with food but I love Mac and cheese and could eat it all day everyday! It's easy to prepare and everything.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

Omg super good. My son loves this one and of course we all do at the house lol. I love making it with a dish on the side not just by itself
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Denver, CO

Extreme cheese explosion............. THE BEST! Soft cooked noodles and extreme cheese, cant beat that! Makes you wanna come back for more!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Erie, PA

Being a college student, Mac and cheese is my best friend. Kraft is the ultimate brand and I haven't tried any variety that I didn't like.
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.
Miami, Fl

Yo uso este producto a menudo. Mi hija de casi dos años le encanta Mac y queso y honestamente esta es la única marca que le gusta dar.
re
Lisbeth G.
Lisbeth G.

Impossible not to love them. It is everything you want in your macaroni with cheese, they are perfect. And the price is quite affordable.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now