Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Jazmyne S.
Holloman Afb, NM
This mac & cheese never gets old! It's so easy to make and you can always add seasonings and extra cheese to make it even better!! I use to make this mac & cheese when I'd come home from school. I was always satisfied, and still am!
Ally L.
Modesto, CA
I love good old Mac and cheese and kraft has always been the best. Growing up and even now I love it. I always got to add a little more cheese or hot dogs to top it off.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
This is my family's favorite the flavor is the most cheesiest out of all of them, this is something I frequently buy and would continue to buy and is extremely affordable for anyone on a budget, just don't forget the hot dogs!
Eesha P.
Austin, TX
These are delicious... and unhealthy. like disgustingly unhealthy. however, the deliciousness makes up for it. this mac and cheese exceeds my expectations and has a pretty good flavor. whenever i'm at the grocery store and need some mac n cheese, i always go for these
ab r.
wilmington
I have been eating this stuff all my life and it is the only box mac and cheese that I like. Its super easy to make but its not the most healthy option. I try not to eat it too often anymore but I could eat it every day.
kat a.
Whittier, CA
you can't go wrong with kraft macaroni & cheese and when Extreme cheese explosion is added, the product can only get better! This is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, Kraft mac & cheese is a cult classic. I would definitely recommend this
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
You can't never go wrong with any product from Kraft but this box is the best. I always trust Kraft and enjoy just about every product they offer. The explosion is the best mac n cheese out there!! Will definitely buy again.
Amber C.
Kraft has to have the best mac and cheese out there for a boxed mac and cheese, I love this kind so much. it Is so good and creamy, and tastes perfect. it is great for children or even a side to a dinner. I would buy this product again and again and again.
Michaela O.
Lees Summit, MO
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY MAC ANS CHEESE GIRL OOOH I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS MY FAVORITE STUFF IN THE WHOLE WORLD HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE FOOD AND IM HALLA FAT BECAUSE OF IT BUT LIKE I AINT EVEN MAD. I LOVE MAC AND CHEESE SO MUCH ESPECIALLY KRAFT MAC AND CHEESE
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
No bad reviews. Possibly bad for you, but is that a bad review. It tastes amazing. Now I'm craving some. Can't get no better than this. Great price point. Easy to make. Highly satisfied. Just wished I had some in my cabinet
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?