Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Linda B.
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX

In my opinion Kraft Mac & cheese is the best . I have experimented with others but I always go back to Kraft Mac & Cheese . When kids luv it you know it's the best !
Tabatha Z.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA

I love extra cheese on my mac n cheese! The cheese explosion gives it the prefect amount! I will never buy any other kind because this is my favoriate of all times!
Stormie J.
Stormie J.

I think this is the best Mac and cheese out there. I have a slight Mac and cheese addiction and this is just delicious.
I add some salt and pepper and then dig in šŸ˜‹
Hayley M.
Hayley M.

I love that there is extra cheese in this. I buy it at Walmart. The price is right, and it's very simple to make. I will continue purchasing. It has good flavor.
Jada O.
Jada O.
Chattanooga, TN

I love kraft Mac n cheese it's the cheesiest and creamiest.My friends will come over and eat all of it when I make it they say nobody makes it as good as I can.
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Elyria, OH

This is good but the cheese if not mixed properly can get chunky. It feels like there is too much powder which causes the noodles to had powder chunks on them.
Patrick P.
Patrick P.
Hampton, IA

The Rolls Royce of comfort food. Since I was a small child, Kraft has always had great products and their Mac & Cheese has always been a staple in our pantry.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY

Ugh... I. Love. Mac. And. Cheese. And kraft does it right... every time! There's really nothing more to say... can't ever go wrong with a cheese explosion.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA

Love the extreme geese explosion! Delicious and easy to make. Great prices for a great product, I never buy any other brand. I've never been disappointed.
Skyla H.
Skyla H.

This makes me so happy and I feel like I'm 5 every time I eat this. Its so quick and easy to make its perfect for a lazy summer day. I love the cheesiness
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now