Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY

If someone doesn't like Mac N Cheese, then I don't like them. Kraft Mac N Cheese is one of those gods that starts out with you in childhood and just sticks with you! One of my favorite foods when cheat day rolls around!
Tobie D.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL

This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI

This is just a classic. When I make this for my kids, I can't help but eat it straight out of the pan. I prefer this to any fancy macaroni around. Brings me back to my youth, and it is a flavor that will never get old!
Justin M.
Justin M.
Kingsville, TX

You can never go wrong with kraft macaroni and cheese I mean you really can't. I eat it pretty often as often as I can cause it's so good. I buy ours at Walmart or h-e-b. I'm always satisfied with the mac and cheese!
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX

Ugh yes, this is my favorite type of mac and cheese. I love cheese a lot so the fact this is an explosion of cheese it melts my heart. Every bite you take you get a mouthful of cheese and it is so good. Buy this!
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL

The whole extra cheese thing sounds exciting but it's actually really gross. I find that the cheese doesn't melt down all the way leaving a weird powder feeling on the pasta and it's quite uncomfortable to eat.
María C.
María C.
Barcelona

Love this mac and cheese, still as easy, as convenient and as cheesy. It's so easy to prepare, I get home and I prepare it so quickly. The flavor is great and I'm sure I'll buy it again. You can find it easily.
My son loves it! Quick and delicious meal, not the healthiest choice but still yummy, has a great flavor ever since I was a kid. We don't eat it to often maybe once a month. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Reading, PA

I love having a box of macaroni and cheese in the house. It's quick and easy to make for lunch or to go along with a dinner meal. Perfect amount for the kids to share. I always buy kraft Mac and cheese.
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.

Everyone loves mac n cheese, but this takes it a step further! More cheese is always welcome! This cheese explosion talked your mac and cheese to the next level. By far my favorite boxed mac and cheese!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now