Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI

I love kraft mac and cheese! in fact everyone in my house does. I LOVE the extreme cheese explosion because I usually add extra cheese. It's easy to prepare and tastes good. I love adding it to an easy week night meal. Will be recommending to all my friends.
Amber C.
Amber C.

Kraft has to have the best mac and cheese out there for a boxed mac and cheese, I love this kind so much. it Is so good and creamy, and tastes perfect. it is great for children or even a side to a dinner. I would buy this product again and again and again.
Monse R.
Monse R.
Wendell, NC

I may be 21 years old, but mac n' cheese is life. There isn't really any cons to say about it, except that I really wish it could not be so high in sodium. Like I want to enjoy my mac n' cheese without thinking how its going to affect me in the long run.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

I've had Kraft Macaroni and Cheese since I was a kid and it never gets old. Although it's not the healthiest it is a quick go to lunch. I eat these about once a month and love the characters on the noodles. Love how affordable and easy to make :) :) :)
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA

This is the most well known mac and cheese. I actually went to trader joes the other day and bought mac and cheese which already came with cheese sauce but anyways i liked it much better then the basic Kraft. But Kraft is very affordable and it is good
The Emerald Phase I.
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi

Oh my god !! If there is heaven I swear it will be filled with this flavour šŸ˜‹šŸ˜ me and my brother love to eat this it has the cheesiest flavour and we love it for that although by the end of tge bowl tge flavour starts hitting your mouth in a wierdd way
Shaunda S.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH

My kids are fanatics for this mac and cheese, and I am too. We love it and typically have mac and cheese for dinner at least once a week. I haven't been disappointed yet. Not the healthiest food in the world, but a nice comfort food. Would recommend!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS

Who doesn't love Kraft Mac and Cheese? It's great, easy to cook and has great flavor. I like to add extra Kraft American Cheese slices to mine to give it a little extra cheese/calcium. It's my go-to food when I'm sick and always helps me feel better.
Cooper H.
Cooper H.
Hayden, ID

Best bac and cheese every it tatstes amazing it is a favorite for my family only a few calories i love this stuff soooooooooppp much its afforadable and lovely anyone wouod love it i love adding hot sauce to it yummmmmmyyy you all need to get this
Christina C.
Christina C.

I"m not really a mac and cheese eater. But this classic with extra cheese is delicious. It has a great flavor. I buy it at Kroger near me. Love the spiral noodles. It is a very affordable meal or side dish. I would defiantly buy the product again.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now