Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Dianne D.
Dianne D.

This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
Fenton, MO

I LOVE these!! There so good but it doesn't make a lot so if your feeding more than 2 people you might want to make 2 batches. But overall it was good and cheesy! I love cheese. I would recommend it to others
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN

This is a good lunch for my girls. They love mac and cheese. It's easy and fast to fix. I buy it from our local grocery store. It's not a healthy lunch choice but it's ok for them to eat every once in awhile.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I adore cheese and mac and cheese so this is amazing. I don't eat it as much as I'd like. I bought it at Walmart probably. Easy enough to prepare but takes a little to make. 10/10 recommend to others to eat.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA

Kraut Mac n Cheese is a great cheap, fast, and easy dinner! You only need milk, water and butter to make! I eat this whenever I'm short on time and need to make a quick and easy dinner. I would buy again.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX

This mac and cheese is amazing. I think I could like just off of this. It's around a $1 a box I think, which is very affordable If you're feeding a few kids. I also enjoy the whole grain mac and cheeses.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL

My family absolutely loves macaroni and cheese especially with extra cheese. This is easy to prepare and eat quick meal to add to a main dish or even add some ham and make it into the main entree.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA

A classic for every child and adult. I am so happy they changed to no artificial coloring. I love taste and the extra cheesy is my favorite. Prefect comfort food and always easy to fix in a jiffy.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY

This is for the cheese lovers! Really tangy taste. I like it better than the others, because the cheese is stronger and more flavorful. You can have a delicious side dish in just 10 minutes.
Sianna S.
Sianna S.

This product is not expensive and well worth every penny. It tastes amazing and I love all the cheese in it. If you're not a big cheese person it might now be for you. Very easy to prepare.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?