Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Lisa C.
West Covina , CA
I absolutely Love cheese. So when I saw the cheese explosion on the box I had to try it. It really did meet my expectations because I tasted that extra cheese which was really good and tasty. I would recommend this for cheese lovers.
Jazmyne M.
Henderson, NV
This mac & cheese never gets old! It's so easy to make and you can always add seasonings and extra cheese to make it even better!! I use to make this mac & cheese when I'd come home from school. I was always satisfied, and still am!
Ally L.
Modesto, CA
I love good old Mac and cheese and kraft has always been the best. Growing up and even now I love it. I always got to add a little more cheese or hot dogs to top it off.
kat a.
Whittier, CA
you can't go wrong with kraft macaroni & cheese and when Extreme cheese explosion is added, the product can only get better! This is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, Kraft mac & cheese is a cult classic. I would definitely recommend this
ab r.
wilmington
I have been eating this stuff all my life and it is the only box mac and cheese that I like. Its super easy to make but its not the most healthy option. I try not to eat it too often anymore but I could eat it every day.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
This is my family's favorite the flavor is the most cheesiest out of all of them, this is something I frequently buy and would continue to buy and is extremely affordable for anyone on a budget, just don't forget the hot dogs!
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
You can't never go wrong with any product from Kraft but this box is the best. I always trust Kraft and enjoy just about every product they offer. The explosion is the best mac n cheese out there!! Will definitely buy again.
Amber C.
Kraft has to have the best mac and cheese out there for a boxed mac and cheese, I love this kind so much. it Is so good and creamy, and tastes perfect. it is great for children or even a side to a dinner. I would buy this product again and again and again.
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
I'm a sucker for anything cheese, make that macaroni and cheese, and on top of that simple to make and you've got yourself a loyal customer. It's simple for me to make for my sisters and I love that it tastes so amazing.
Sasha P.
i love the original krafts mac n cheese but these are soooo good!!  That xtra cheesy flavor blows my mind and mouth AND socks off!!  Im obsessed wit krafts mac n cheese.  buy some everytime im in store
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?