Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Annamaria D.
Annamaria D.
Homosassa, FL

Who says kids can have all of the fun and enjoy their food! We as adults can too! And I am here to tell you that this mac and cheese is cheesy and delicious and whether you are a college student a mom or a five year old, get ya some of this
Jessie F.
Jessie F.

So much yum right here! I have always enjoyed this product and the extra cheesy taste adds to the blissful flavoring that we get to enjoy! I would say that this is affordable and that everyone should have steady one box in their cabinet!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Yucca Valley, CA

I love cheese! Especially Kraft macaroni and cheese! This is a great side to make when I'm making dinner for family. This box has great flavor and is easy to prepare, especially on a hectic day. I can buy this box at any grocery store.
Angie A.
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY

When I'm tired and want a delicious (usually) dinner I just cook a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, I found it in every super market and is so easy to prepare, the extreme cheese explosion was better than I had imagine I would buy this again.
Amy R.
Amy R.

I absolutely love Kraft Mac & Cheese. They are easy to make (thanks to their easy steps on the box) and the cheesiness does not disappoint!! Great for on the go. People always want to try to take some! They are a great price as well.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

I really enjoy this Mac and cheese after school land trying to eat something quickly it's super easy to prep and work with I don't care for it much so I won't buy this brand but it's good after all I recommend it to anyone on budget
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.

I don't know any other brand of mac n cheese, is very very easy to prepare. Is affordable everywhere, available at Walmart, Walgreens, Costco u name it... and is very cheesy so yes it met my expectations I would very much recommend
Sam L.
Sam L.
Cypress, Ca

This is my childhood. I love Mac and cheese. The cheesier the better. It's easy to cook. It's affordable. It's delicious. It's somewhat healthy. lol. It has calcium. I would always eat this. And of course recommend it to anyone.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

I am a huge cheese fan and they pack a lot of cheese into one bite! They always taste amazing but are sometimes a little much but it's worth it! they are easy to make and disappear fast in my house! we eat one every other day
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

For those you wish the original package came with more cheese, this product is for you! Extra extra large cheese explosion! If you love kraft mac and cheese but want more flavor then this is perfect. The taste is exceptional!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now