Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Dianne D.
This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
More cheese is the way to go! I am a cheese freak and thank God my husband is as well! We love extra cheese, and this box never fails! The box is super cheap and very easy to do! If my husband can do it, anyone can! It satisfies our cravings all the time, it's our go to when we are lazy to cook!
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mac n cheese never gets old. Even at 23 years. Kraft is simply the best for Mac n cheese. Great for a quick meal! Even a caveman could do it. Pro tip: let the Mac n cheese cool then reheat it. I think it has the best flavoring when reheated :)
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
I love Kraft Mac n cheese. I just love it. Mac n cheese is one of my favorite foods of all time. I prefer stove top to easy Mac, I think it's a lot creamier. The extreme cheese is better than the original because it just packs in the flavors.
Jena C.
Huntington , WV
Kraft Mac and cheese is so cheesy! It's quick and easy to make, you can't mess it up. It's the perfect food to snack on. It's also very cheap at the supermarket, so there's no way you can pass it up! I would recommend this to any cheese lover!
Cassidy E.
Macaroni and cheese is the best, I have to make sure I get it as soon as it comes off the stove due to I don't like it after it dries out. It isn't that expensive, but great value is similar and is cheaper. It is a great macaroni overall.
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
This is an all time favorite from when i was little to now its a great lunch but i remeber a box use to get you four bowls and now its gets you two but it still taste great
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
Not the healthiest meal, but it is delicious. It is fast to make and little ingredients are needed. They can easily be found in grocery stores and are not expensive at all. I treat myself to this product a couple of times a year and have been doing so since I was a little kid.
Jazmyne S.
Holloman Afb, NM
This mac & cheese never gets old! It's so easy to make and you can always add seasonings and extra cheese to make it even better!! I use to make this mac & cheese when I'd come home from school. I was always satisfied, and still am!
Lisa C.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely Love cheese. So when I saw the cheese explosion on the box I had to try it. It really did meet my expectations because I tasted that extra cheese which was really good and tasty. I would recommend this for cheese lovers.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?