Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
lauren l.
Garden Grove, CA
I've got the blues! Is there anyone who does not love this infamous blue box? And now that there are no artificial flavors and colors, we like it even better. It's easy to make and there are now so many different ways to make it and add to it, it's a pantry staple.
Beatrice E.
Columbia
Its good mac n cheese. It's cheesy, it's got good cheese to noodle ratio. You can get it at Walmart. You can get it at gas stations. You can get it in individual servings. You can make it in the microwave. It's convenient, it's tasty, it's macaroni and cheese!
Melisa F.
White Plains
I have been eating Mac and cheese since I was a little girl and I make it for my little brother. The cheese is so yummy and gooey. You can buy it at any near by store. Greatest flavor ever!!!!! It's so cheap. I would buy this and eat it everyday if I can.
Amanda W.
Boise, ID
Normally I love Kraft Mac and cheese. But three bites of this cheese explosion swill and I nearly throw up. It's not just extra cheese, it's a different flavor as well. A nasty flavor. If you do want to try it only use half of the bag of powder otherwise it's overpowering to the point of nausau.
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA
im a crazy person for cheese, and this is everything and more for my crazy cheese cravings. i probably have this 2 times a month lol. it meets my expectations and i feel like a big kid.
Angela R.
I love this. It's so good. I mean there is nothing like home made Mac and cheese but this satisfy the cravings. I love to make the mix and just enjoy it warm and I would suggest others to buy this product. The cheese mix is so good and full of rich flavor.
Megan W.
I will not buy any other Macaroni & Cheese besides Kraft. I also love getting some Sausage and putting those in BBQ Sauce and then them in the Macaroni & Cheese....Omg Amazing!!! Try it!
jack q.
Fast easy convenient and delicious ! Kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is a combination of the classic taste you love when it comes to Mack and cheese with a extra punch of delicious cheesiness, there is no such thing as too much cheese , especially when it comes to this product
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
Kraft macaroni and cheese cheddar explosion is wonderful! It's got a great, rich taste and it is so filling. It is super affordable and sold in most stores. It makes a great meal by itself or as a side to any dinner.
Dianne D.
This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?