Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #16 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Amanda W.
Boise, ID
Normally I love Kraft Mac and cheese. But three bites of this cheese explosion swill and I nearly throw up. It's not just extra cheese, it's a different flavor as well. A nasty flavor. If you do want to try it only use half of the bag of powder otherwise it's overpowering to the point of nausau.
Melisa F.
White Plains
I have been eating Mac and cheese since I was a little girl and I make it for my little brother. The cheese is so yummy and gooey. You can buy it at any near by store. Greatest flavor ever!!!!! It's so cheap. I would buy this and eat it everyday if I can.
Megan W.
I will not buy any other Macaroni & Cheese besides Kraft. I also love getting some Sausage and putting those in BBQ Sauce and then them in the Macaroni & Cheese....Omg Amazing!!! Try it!
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
More cheese is the way to go! I am a cheese freak and thank God my husband is as well! We love extra cheese, and this box never fails! The box is super cheap and very easy to do! If my husband can do it, anyone can! It satisfies our cravings all the time, it's our go to when we are lazy to cook!
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
Kraft macaroni and cheese cheddar explosion is wonderful! It's got a great, rich taste and it is so filling. It is super affordable and sold in most stores. It makes a great meal by itself or as a side to any dinner.
Meghan C.
Not a fan of the extra cheese. Personally it's WAY too much cheese for one serving. The cheese has a very gritty taste to it. I love mac and cheese so my go to is the original spiral. I would not recommend the extra cheese explosion mac and cheese.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
I love Kraft Mac n cheese. I just love it. Mac n cheese is one of my favorite foods of all time. I prefer stove top to easy Mac, I think it's a lot creamier. The extreme cheese is better than the original because it just packs in the flavors.
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mac n cheese never gets old. Even at 23 years. Kraft is simply the best for Mac n cheese. Great for a quick meal! Even a caveman could do it. Pro tip: let the Mac n cheese cool then reheat it. I think it has the best flavoring when reheated :)
Cassidy E.
Macaroni and cheese is the best, I have to make sure I get it as soon as it comes off the stove due to I don't like it after it dries out. It isn't that expensive, but great value is similar and is cheaper. It is a great macaroni overall.
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
This is an all time favorite from when i was little to now its a great lunch but i remeber a box use to get you four bowls and now its gets you two but it still taste great
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?