Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Sherisse P.
Sherisse P.

Mac & cheese is something I can eat ALL DAY EVERYDAY this is amazing kraft did THAT. Target comes in clutch when the cravings kick in, even better because it does not take long to make, most definitely repurchasing again.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

My favorite since I was little, I don't eat kraft often because of its low nutritional value but it's always nice to make when I'm babysitting or just need some comfort food. Almost as good as my homemade Mac and cheese!
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up eating craft mac n cheese. Like who didn't? If you didn't we're you even a kid? It's always a perfect cheesy taste. It's great fresh so eat it in one sitting because reheated as left overs is just not the same.
Tobie D.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL

This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI

This is just a classic. When I make this for my kids, I can't help but eat it straight out of the pan. I prefer this to any fancy macaroni around. Brings me back to my youth, and it is a flavor that will never get old!
Breane D.
Breane D.
Oak Brook, IL

No matter how hard I try, I can't make a homemade recipe as cheesy and delicious as this one! Target always has these and I impulse buy for a treat. Not healthy but a yummy guilty pleasure. Perfect for an easy snack.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH

The spirals are my favorite because I'm still basically five. The cheese taste so real witch with macaroni boxes we all know that could be a problem. My nephew loves his as well as well as my brother and my roommate
Dana S.
Dana S.
San Benito, TX

I love my macaroni with lots of cheese and this definitely did not disappoint! It has the right amount of cheese and the kids would love it. I eat macaroni as a side on a weekly basis. I recommend this to everybody!
D P.
D P.

What could be better than mac n cheese? A CHEESE EXPLOSION. Yo let's have tuna mac or beefy mac or bacon mac or mac with lots of butter or mac with yogurt or maybe mac with more cheese or mac with half and half.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL

The whole extra cheese thing sounds exciting but it's actually really gross. I find that the cheese doesn't melt down all the way leaving a weird powder feeling on the pasta and it's quite uncomfortable to eat.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?