Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH

The spirals are my favorite because I'm still basically five. The cheese taste so real witch with macaroni boxes we all know that could be a problem. My nephew loves his as well as well as my brother and my roommate
D P.
D P.

What could be better than mac n cheese? A CHEESE EXPLOSION. Yo let's have tuna mac or beefy mac or bacon mac or mac with lots of butter or mac with yogurt or maybe mac with more cheese or mac with half and half.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL

The whole extra cheese thing sounds exciting but it's actually really gross. I find that the cheese doesn't melt down all the way leaving a weird powder feeling on the pasta and it's quite uncomfortable to eat.
Dianne D.
Dianne D.

This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
Fenton, MO

I LOVE these!! There so good but it doesn't make a lot so if your feeding more than 2 people you might want to make 2 batches. But overall it was good and cheesy! I love cheese. I would recommend it to others
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA

Kraut Mac n Cheese is a great cheap, fast, and easy dinner! You only need milk, water and butter to make! I eat this whenever I'm short on time and need to make a quick and easy dinner. I would buy again.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX

This mac and cheese is amazing. I think I could like just off of this. It's around a $1 a box I think, which is very affordable If you're feeding a few kids. I also enjoy the whole grain mac and cheeses.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL

My family absolutely loves macaroni and cheese especially with extra cheese. This is easy to prepare and eat quick meal to add to a main dish or even add some ham and make it into the main entree.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY

This is for the cheese lovers! Really tangy taste. I like it better than the others, because the cheese is stronger and more flavorful. You can have a delicious side dish in just 10 minutes.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.

This is a go to quick meal for my family. It's easy to make in no time at all and very tastey.

My oldest can help me make this and we add hotdogs sometimes or even little sizzlers sausages.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now