Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Stormie J.
Stormie J.
I think this is the best Mac and cheese out there. I have a slight Mac and cheese addiction and this is just delicious.
I add some salt and pepper and then dig in ūüėč
Tabatha Z.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I love extra cheese on my mac n cheese! The cheese explosion gives it the prefect amount! I will never buy any other kind because this is my favoriate of all times!
Jada O.
Jada O.
Chattanooga, TN
I love kraft Mac n cheese it's the cheesiest and creamiest.My friends will come over and eat all of it when I make it they say nobody makes it as good as I can.
Patrick P.
Patrick P.
Hampton, IA
The Rolls Royce of comfort food. Since I was a small child, Kraft has always had great products and their Mac & Cheese has always been a staple in our pantry.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
Love the extreme geese explosion! Delicious and easy to make. Great prices for a great product, I never buy any other brand. I've never been disappointed.
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
This makes me so happy and I feel like I'm 5 every time I eat this. Its so quick and easy to make its perfect for a lazy summer day. I love the cheesiness
Kaitee K.
Kaitee K.
Lexington Pk, MD
The kids love this mac n cheese because its cheesy. Its quick and easy to make. Its affordable. It also makes for a perfect afternoon snack or lunch.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Grove City, OH
I love this Mac & cheese. Its a favorite & go to for my kids too. It is so simple & quick to make. It goes good with other foods or by itself.
Molli K.
Molli K.
Love Mac and cheese. I'm so picky with food but I love Mac and cheese and could eat it all day everyday! It's easy to prepare and everything.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Foodie Expert
Omg super good. My son loves this one and of course we all do at the house lol. I love making it with a dish on the side not just by itself
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?