Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Cypress, Ca

This is my childhood. I love Mac and cheese. The cheesier the better. It's easy to cook. It's affordable. It's delicious. It's somewhat healthy. lol. It has calcium. I would always eat this. And of course recommend it to anyone.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

I am a huge cheese fan and they pack a lot of cheese into one bite! They always taste amazing but are sometimes a little much but it's worth it! they are easy to make and disappear fast in my house! we eat one every other day
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.

For those you wish the original package came with more cheese, this product is for you! Extra extra large cheese explosion! If you love kraft mac and cheese but want more flavor then this is perfect. The taste is exceptional!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Si, ny

I love Mac and cheese especially this product with extreme cheese. I'm a cheese lover. After cooking this I usually put it in a pot and bake it in the oven and sometimes with some bacon it's literally my favorite quick meal
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Martinsville, New Jersey

Great snack or meal for anytime of the day I absolutely love it. This is the only brand of mac and cheese that I will eat because it is my ultimate favorite. Especially around the winter, and even summer are the best times.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

Kraft is always the best I mean what is there to even say about it you can't hate it, I have eaten kraft since I was a kid and it's great every time it brings me back to my child hood for sure just like mama used to.m make
Bella T.
Bella T.
Londonderry, NH

This Mac and cheese Is very good. It is very cheesy and very easy to make. It's a great meal for the whole family. I would definitely suggest getting it. It's one of my favorite meals to make when you need an easy dinner.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

This may not be the healthiest but it is definitely the tastiest!! Very cheesy and great for the picky kids! Extra cheesy and i eat it about twice a month or so it's my splurge item! I buy this frequently at Walmart mart!
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up eating craft mac n cheese. Like who didn't? If you didn't we're you even a kid? It's always a perfect cheesy taste. It's great fresh so eat it in one sitting because reheated as left overs is just not the same.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY

If someone doesn't like Mac N Cheese, then I don't like them. Kraft Mac N Cheese is one of those gods that starts out with you in childhood and just sticks with you! One of my favorite foods when cheat day rolls around!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now