Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up eating craft mac n cheese. Like who didn't? If you didn't we're you even a kid? It's always a perfect cheesy taste. It's great fresh so eat it in one sitting because reheated as left overs is just not the same.
Tobie D.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL

This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI

This is just a classic. When I make this for my kids, I can't help but eat it straight out of the pan. I prefer this to any fancy macaroni around. Brings me back to my youth, and it is a flavor that will never get old!
Breane D.
Breane D.
Aurora, IL

No matter how hard I try, I can't make a homemade recipe as cheesy and delicious as this one! Target always has these and I impulse buy for a treat. Not healthy but a yummy guilty pleasure. Perfect for an easy snack.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH

The spirals are my favorite because I'm still basically five. The cheese taste so real witch with macaroni boxes we all know that could be a problem. My nephew loves his as well as well as my brother and my roommate
D P.
D P.

What could be better than mac n cheese? A CHEESE EXPLOSION. Yo let's have tuna mac or beefy mac or bacon mac or mac with lots of butter or mac with yogurt or maybe mac with more cheese or mac with half and half.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL

The whole extra cheese thing sounds exciting but it's actually really gross. I find that the cheese doesn't melt down all the way leaving a weird powder feeling on the pasta and it's quite uncomfortable to eat.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN

This is a good lunch for my girls. They love mac and cheese. It's easy and fast to fix. I buy it from our local grocery store. It's not a healthy lunch choice but it's ok for them to eat every once in awhile.
Dianne D.
Dianne D.

This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
Fenton, MO

I LOVE these!! There so good but it doesn't make a lot so if your feeding more than 2 people you might want to make 2 batches. But overall it was good and cheesy! I love cheese. I would recommend it to others
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now