Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Frances R.
I've got the blue box blues!! Kraft mac and cheese is my all time favorite brand of mac and cheese and the explosion of cheese just makes it that much better. Buy this! And you won't be sorry!
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I love this macaroni! It's fun to eat and it's very tasty as well. It's a must have
Thamara P.
My favorite! Easy to make and quick. I make it for my nephews when they come over ans it's perfect everytime.
Brenda R.
Dalton, GA
Simply amazing taste. Creamy. Would wish they would add more cheese to the mix make it extra cheesier for am extra amazing taste.
Samantha S.
Westfield, MA
The cheesiest of the cheesiest. My favorite is when they come in spirals, that's the best shape. Brings me back to my childhood when I eat this good stuff
My son loves it! Quick and delicious meal, not the healthiest choice but still yummy, has a great flavor ever since I was a kid. We don't eat it to often maybe once a month. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Foodie Expert
I love anything from that kraft makes. My kids family and friends really like leaf products also.
Sam L.
Cypress, Ca
This is my childhood. I love Mac and cheese. The cheesier the better. It's easy to cook. It's affordable. It's delicious. It's somewhat healthy. lol. It has calcium. I would always eat this. And of course recommend it to anyone.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
My kids love it specially during a cold or Rainy Weather ! They enjoy every bite of it !Super Delicious and it's also fast and easy to make.
Lori-Ann C.
San Juan, PR
Literally goes with the name, literally a cheese explosion, I love it, my family loves it, they even ask me if I add extra cheese to it.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?