Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
maritza g.
maritza g.

let me just say this is awesome !! its very easy to do and my son loves them i ususally put sausage to go and some bread crumps and they are very good !! its not very healthy but its worth it is very cheassy im sastisfy and definely will buy again and that great price
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX

Never too late or early for a bowl of mac n cheese, this is the best because it's really cheesy & just delicious that I can't even describe the taste
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love this macaroni! It's fun to eat and it's very tasty as well. It's a must have
Hailee W.
Hailee W.

My favorite mac and cheese. It is quick and easy to whip up, and very affordable. Whether your eating it as a side dish or main meal I always go for kraft first. I will definitely buy this again, it's the best!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Mac n cheese is the most served dish in our house. We eat it at least 3 times a week minimum and the extreme cheese is the bomb
Cenon M.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA

Extreme cheese explosion is literally the BOMB! I love how much cheese it has! It is so flavorful! My son loves it too!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Compton, CA

I love cheese so this one is A MUST HAVE . Although sometimes the cheese packet isn't enough for me I love it when it's just right.
Yurgenny G.
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY

Antes me gustaban pero ya no me gustan pero si lo son son buenos si si si si
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Wilmington, CA

This is my favorite macaroni I love the taste it's perfect it's easy to make and it's not expensive
Leona L.
Leona L.
Birkenhead, UK

I think every American family is familiar with Kraft mac and cheese. Kids LOVE it and so do moms (dads too) when they're in a pinch to get dinner out. Not necessarily gourmet macaroni but what kid cares about that?! They're just happy they're getting mac and cheese for their dinner or lunch. And can you blame them?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now