Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #11 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
This is not my favorite food but its really easy to make and really tasteful, not like other box pastas that are tasteless.
Imelda S.
Imelda S.
I like this macaroni and cheese it cheeses and easy to make when you don't have time to cook something special macaroni and cheese is good plate to offer in dinner table.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Temple, GA
This is great for those cheese lovers. My family likes lots of cheese in our Mac n cheese.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lafayette, AL
Love using these when I babysit! They are so easy to throw together in a hurry. You can get it at any local grocery store! It might not be your healthy chose but it taste so good!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI
Who doesn't love Mac and Cheese! This is my go to meal when I don't have enough money and I want something filling. Cheese is a need in my diet so this is something I always have in my pantry. I eat Mac and Cheese and least 2 or 3 times a month. I am never disappointed when it comes to Kraft Mac and Cheese.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Gloucester Pt, VA
Mac and Cheese is my family's busy night dinner, but it never disappoints. It's always cheesy and delicious
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Inglewood, CA
I personally love this one because I'm a big fan of extra cheese on my macaroni and cheese I highly recommended it
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA
This is the most well known mac and cheese. I actually went to trader joes the other day and bought mac and cheese which already came with cheese sauce but anyways i liked it much better then the basic Kraft. But Kraft is very affordable and it is good
Patience L.
Patience L.
This is one of the cheesiest most delicious Macaroni and cheeses I've ever had if you haven't tried it you really should
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
Athens, GA
The cheese amount is just right. You should definitely buy this product. I love it and so will uou
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?