Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Scottsbluff, NE
Absolutely love the cheesiness, you can never have enough cheese in my opinion! Although prices keep going up, This is the only brand I will eat! Its quick and easy after a long day of work!
jeimaliz t.
jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL
omg my daugther loves this..the both do specailly all the cheese involve .everytime i do groceries i have to purchase a box just for them
Megan M.
Megan M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love my mac and cheese really cheesy and really creamy. This is exactly what this mac and cheese does with its formula.
Shirley Sue R.
Shirley Sue R.
Phoenix
Creamy, cheesy, quick, and easy! My kids go to lunch! My perfect quick meal that makes my four year old grin from ear to ear!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Indianapolis
I'm a huge fan of Mac & cheese and I love to make sure it's really cheesy! five stars all the way!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Cypress, Ca
This is my childhood. I love Mac and cheese. The cheesier the better. It's easy to cook. It's affordable. It's delicious. It's somewhat healthy. lol. It has calcium. I would always eat this. And of course recommend it to anyone.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
My kids love it specially during a cold or Rainy Weather ! They enjoy every bite of it !Super Delicious and it's also fast and easy to make.
My son loves it! Quick and delicious meal, not the healthiest choice but still yummy, has a great flavor ever since I was a kid. We don't eat it to often maybe once a month. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Westfield, MA
The cheesiest of the cheesiest. My favorite is when they come in spirals, that's the best shape. Brings me back to my childhood when I eat this good stuff
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Dalton, GA
Simply amazing taste. Creamy. Would wish they would add more cheese to the mix make it extra cheesier for am extra amazing taste.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?