Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN

Kraft macaroni and cheese cheddar explosion is wonderful! It's got a great, rich taste and it is so filling. It is super affordable and sold in most stores. It makes a great meal by itself or as a side to any dinner.
Erika P.
Erika P.

My house wouldn't function without kraft mac n cheese. The cheesier the better! Longest part of prepping some boxed mac n cheese, is waiting on the water to boil.
Dania S.
Dania S.

Definitely a childhood favorite! It's quick & easy to make! I make them for my beiges & nephews all the time, they love it!!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA

If you love cheese here's one for you. Great taste and quick and easy to prepare. You can create a dish with this product by adding other ingredients to it.
Chelsye C.
Chelsye C.

Mac and cheese is my favorite food so I'm slightly bias but these are good. I like the variety in shapes, easy to make and inexpensive
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT

I love this! I use the original box reciepe with this box and I personally think it comes out better. This is a go to when I want some comfort food.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Such an easy side or little meal. Love the classic taste with extra cheese, always have extra on hand
Morgan I.
Morgan I.

Extra cheesy just the way I prefer. Super easy to make and super easy to disappear. Buy this for the whole family. One box doesn't go far but it's super cheap and we all love it. Goes with just about any meal you could have
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV

I love anything from that kraft makes. My kids family and friends really like leaf products also.
Thamara P.
Thamara P.

My favorite! Easy to make and quick. I make it for my nephews when they come over ans it's perfect everytime.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?