Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac ...I had more cheese!! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a...No why did they? 2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compare...In my opinion I think it has j... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Nativa M.
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
They are not lying when they said extreme cheese explosion. I like it with a tiny bit less cheese.
francisca v.
francisca v.
Avondale, AZ
I love extreme chesse kraft macaroni!! It is soo cheesy i get for second helpings. My family buys it every week in their groceries. Its cheap and fast and it never fails. The falvor is like beyond cheesy and i love love it. Having been eating kraft macaroni for years!!
Al Dorothy B.
Al Dorothy B.
Mooresville, NC
my great-grandson loves, loves, loves macaroni and cheese! i normally make it from scratch, but when i just want to do it quick, kraft is the go to. he loves this one.
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Indianapolis, IN
There was an explosion in my mouth of cheese aft Ernest the first bite. I couldn't resist but to eat so much
Brittini R.
Brittini R.
This stuff is so delicious, if you're a cheese-lover like I am then this stuff is for you!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
For those you wish the original package came with more cheese, this product is for you! Extra extra large cheese explosion! If you love kraft mac and cheese but want more flavor then this is perfect. The taste is exceptional!
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV

Love this brand of mac n cheese ! It reminds me of my child hood days and it is pretty affordable for the price !
Kim W.
Kim W.
If you like cheese this is the one for you! It takes the original Kraft Mac and cheese to another level of cheesy goodness! Affordable, quick family meal.
Bella T.
Bella T.
Londonderry, NH
This Mac and cheese Is very good. It is very cheesy and very easy to make. It's a great meal for the whole family. I would definitely suggest getting it. It's one of my favorite meals to make when you need an easy dinner.
Christina C.
Christina C.
I"m not really a mac and cheese eater. But this classic with extra cheese is delicious. It has a great flavor. I buy it at Kroger near me. Love the spiral noodles. It is a very affordable meal or side dish. I would defiantly buy the product again.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers , NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?