Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.

I don't know any other brand of mac n cheese, is very very easy to prepare. Is affordable everywhere, available at Walmart, Walgreens, Costco u name it... and is very cheesy so yes it met my expectations I would very much recommend
Megan R.
Megan R.
Aviston, IL

My kids love this Mac and cheese. I fix it about once a week and they love it. It's creamy and cheesy and not pricy
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL

Love love love this brand and this flavor! With mac and cheese, as with most things, I truly believe there is no such thing as "too much" cheese, so when I saw the extreme cheese explosion I was very excited. And Kraft as usual did not disappoint! If you haven't gone out and tried this yet, don't wait any longer !
Gouri G.
Gouri G.
San Jose, CA

I love mac and cheese, this brand of mac and cheese brings back childhood memories. It is very easy to make and takes less than 15 mins. I eat this almost once a week. They have really got the flavors and consistency just perfect. It is widely available and love how cost effective it is!
Nativa M.
Nativa M.
Immokalee, FL

They are not lying when they said extreme cheese explosion. I like it with a tiny bit less cheese.
Noelia S.
Noelia S.
Guatemala, Guatemala

Los macarrones con queso son deliciosos, no pueden faltar en la despensa de cada mes. :3 Gracias por tan delicioso producto
francisca v.
francisca v.
Avondale, AZ

I love extreme chesse kraft macaroni!! It is soo cheesy i get for second helpings. My family buys it every week in their groceries. Its cheap and fast and it never fails. The falvor is like beyond cheesy and i love love it. Having been eating kraft macaroni for years!!
Al Dorothy B.
Al Dorothy B.
Mooresville, NC

my great-grandson loves, loves, loves macaroni and cheese! i normally make it from scratch, but when i just want to do it quick, kraft is the go to. he loves this one.
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Indianapolis, IN

There was an explosion in my mouth of cheese aft Ernest the first bite. I couldn't resist but to eat so much
Brittini R.
Brittini R.

This stuff is so delicious, if you're a cheese-lover like I am then this stuff is for you!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now