Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Si, ny
I love Mac and cheese especially this product with extreme cheese. I'm a cheese lover. After cooking this I usually put it in a pot and bake it in the oven and sometimes with some bacon it's literally my favorite quick meal
Justin M.
Justin M.
Kingsville, TX
You can never go wrong with kraft macaroni and cheese I mean you really can't. I eat it pretty often as often as I can cause it's so good. I buy ours at Walmart or h-e-b. I'm always satisfied with the mac and cheese!
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
The classic mac and cheese we probably all had as kids! Doesn't taste that good to be honest, but definitely brings back the memories. The noodles are tiny and, overall, it's not too flavorful and rich. Very easy to make, but you also need to beware because I have found bugs in older boxes before with that's scarred me for life!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Kraft extreme cheese explosion is by far the best tasting box macaroni and cheese that I have ever tried. The only downside is it can be difficult to find a store that has it available.
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.
Everyone loves mac n cheese, but this takes it a step further! More cheese is always welcome! This cheese explosion talked your mac and cheese to the next level. By far my favorite boxed mac and cheese!
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
I don't know any other brand of mac n cheese, is very very easy to prepare. Is affordable everywhere, available at Walmart, Walgreens, Costco u name it... and is very cheesy so yes it met my expectations I would very much recommend
Megan R.
Megan R.
Aviston, IL
My kids love this Mac and cheese. I fix it about once a week and they love it. It's creamy and cheesy and not pricy
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love love love this brand and this flavor! With mac and cheese, as with most things, I truly believe there is no such thing as "too much" cheese, so when I saw the extreme cheese explosion I was very excited. And Kraft as usual did not disappoint! If you haven't gone out and tried this yet, don't wait any longer !
Gouri G.
Gouri G.
San Jose, CA
I love mac and cheese, this brand of mac and cheese brings back childhood memories. It is very easy to make and takes less than 15 mins. I eat this almost once a week. They have really got the flavors and consistency just perfect. It is widely available and love how cost effective it is!
Nativa M.
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
They are not lying when they said extreme cheese explosion. I like it with a tiny bit less cheese.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?