Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Arielle L.
Arielle L.
Scottsdale, AZ

A really good amount of cheese. Quick to make and fun with friends. Easy to sub in different ingredients to make it a personal mac 'n' cheese.
I am the ultimate lover of cheesy gooey macaroni. I love to make these when I am feeling lazy but super hungry. They come out a delicious, this is making me crave it lol.
Jovita G.
Jovita G.

Delicioso, un poco pequeño el empaque pero muy rico. El sabor a queso es impresionante y muy fácil de preparar.
Mary Rose Sharon N.
Mary Rose Sharon N.
Florida

My kids really love this .And its really tasty . I like buying it when i go to the grocery store cause its really cheesy .
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH

Quick and easy for lazy days or a quick snack. Takes very little time to make and one box serving 3-4 makes it super affordable.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Si, ny

I love Mac and cheese especially this product with extreme cheese. I'm a cheese lover. After cooking this I usually put it in a pot and bake it in the oven and sometimes with some bacon it's literally my favorite quick meal
Justin M.
Justin M.
Kingsville, TX

You can never go wrong with kraft macaroni and cheese I mean you really can't. I eat it pretty often as often as I can cause it's so good. I buy ours at Walmart or h-e-b. I'm always satisfied with the mac and cheese!
Ellen T.
Ellen T.

The classic mac and cheese we probably all had as kids! Doesn't taste that good to be honest, but definitely brings back the memories. The noodles are tiny and, overall, it's not too flavorful and rich. Very easy to make, but you also need to beware because I have found bugs in older boxes before with that's scarred me for life!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

Kraft extreme cheese explosion is by far the best tasting box macaroni and cheese that I have ever tried. The only downside is it can be difficult to find a store that has it available.
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.

Everyone loves mac n cheese, but this takes it a step further! More cheese is always welcome! This cheese explosion talked your mac and cheese to the next level. By far my favorite boxed mac and cheese!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now