Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Harlem, GA

I won't lie, I am a kraft mac and cheese loyalist! I know I know home made is better but nothing beats some fond childhood memories!
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
Kingsville, TX

I hated this mac and cheese. It tasted super powdery to me which is unusual for Kraft. I think they just overloaded it with the powdery stuff.
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
Brownsville, TX

These Macaroni and cheese are eaten with most of our meals. Especially when its with meat. It has a wonderful flavor and very easy to prepare.
Julia G.
Julia G.

This just brings me back to my childhood and I swear to god it is the best mac and cheese in a box EVER. Super easy to prepare and delicious. I like to put in shredded cheese and parmesan cheese along with a little bit of salt pepper and olive oil to finish it off.
Frances R.
Frances R.

I've got the blue box blues!! Kraft mac and cheese is my all time favorite brand of mac and cheese and the explosion of cheese just makes it that much better. Buy this! And you won't be sorry!
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite! If I want Mac n geese this is what I have to have! The only Mac n cheese that is delicious!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI

I totally love Mac n cheese. I grew up eating Mac n cheese. The down fall for this one is there not enough noodles.
maritza g.
maritza g.

let me just say this is awesome !! its very easy to do and my son loves them i ususally put sausage to go and some bread crumps and they are very good !! its not very healthy but its worth it is very cheassy im sastisfy and definely will buy again and that great price
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

So yummy! So cheesy! So fun! So easy to make! Would recommend for kids and a quick meal for adults. Definitely a guilty pleasure
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA

I mean who doesnt love extra cheese. Come on extra cheese makes everything better. Right?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now