Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Shelby W.
If you love cheese this is a product you need! It tastes much like the original just with a pop of cheesiness. Kraft's Macaroni and Cheese is the best on the market and at a great price too. Definitely worth trying!
I like the cheesier Mac and cheese and thus hits the spot. I like the way the noise cook an the way instructions
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY
i love me some macaroni and cheese .this right here is loaded with cheese andits not too overwhelmed its just the right amount
Kim J.
Otto, NC
Great product great value eat it regularly my kids love it easy to prepare even better to eat we eat this product weekly
Kylie S.
This mac n' cheese is my number 1 go to macaroni and cheese. I love it. I eat it all the time and its quick and easy.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
It's a great type of Mac n cheese but all mac n cheese is great! Eat about every 2 weeks, very easy to prepare and very affordable, not the healthiest option but it is a delicious one! I continuously purchase :)
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Yummmmy me and my daughter both love this my husband doesnt really like the powder cheese in mac n cheese but I personally think this has such a cheesy chessy flavor
Bianca G.
Elmhurst, IL
Love it! The best mac and cheese ever. Comfort food! Easy to make and the price is very good.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I have been eating mac n cheese ever since I came out the womb lol. Mac n cheese is great with anything. You can pair it with almost any dish. Its so cheesy and yummy. Cheese and pasta? Yes please. And its cheap, and it makes a lot for a whole family. Anybody can use it and even add their own little ingredients to it. You can also add meat. I just like mac n cheese by its self though. Always a favorite.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of the brands of mac and cheese that I always buy. I can normally find this on sale or can find a coupon for it. It has met all of my expectations. The flavor is amazing and I really like it. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend this to anyone.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?