Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Foodie Expert
Mac n cheese is the most served dish in our house. We eat it at least 3 times a week minimum and the extreme cheese is the bomb
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Compton , CA
Foodie Expert
I love cheese so this one is A MUST HAVE . Although sometimes the cheese packet isn't enough for me I love it when it's just right.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Summerville, GA
I love this cause it's super cheesy and delicious. And it's so simple to make anybody can make it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
When you're in a bad mood, you can't go wrong with Mac and cheese. Even if it isn't homemade, it still taste amazing! It's so easy to make and is lnt time consuming. 10/10.
ashley f.
ashley f.
When i say these are really good, they are really good. These macaroni and cheese are so cheesy and delicious. If you don't like cheese please don't buy this you won't like it at all, very satisfied with this.
Irene B.
Irene B.
I love this kind of Mac and cheese, super cheesy, recommend for anyone. Has bursting flavor
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Hemet, CA
My husband is a Mac and cheese lover and this one is one of his fav. I like this product even tho its in a box it stop come out like if you made it home made
Tricia D.
Tricia D.
This kind of mac & cheese is my favorite. I like super cheesy mac & cheese. It isn't very hard to make, which I like. I eat this a couple times a month. I add some extra graded cheese because it isn't quite cheesy enough. Overall I am happy with the product.
Cenon M.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
Extreme cheese explosion is literally the BOMB! I love how much cheese it has! It is so flavorful! My son loves it too!
jack q.
jack q.
Fast easy convenient and delicious ! Kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is a combination of the classic taste you love when it comes to Mack and cheese with a extra punch of delicious cheesiness, there is no such thing as too much cheese , especially when it comes to this product
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?