Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY

Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese. My son loves it so it's definitely good enough for me considering he's so picky!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

Do I really need to review this? It's Mac and cheese and who doesn't love that. 5 stars all the way.
Denise B.
Denise B.

Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese. My children do not like it at all either.
Allie C.
Allie C.

Cheese was a bit watery despite the followed package instructions. Better to stick to the original.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Never seen this one in store but kraft makes some good stuff I know some my family use there stuff.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
savannah, GA

Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best. There is not another brand that can beat it. Who doesn't like Kraft macaroni and cheese? Especially extreme cheese.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I use this product often. My two year old loves Mac and cheese and honestly this is the only brand I like giving him.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.

We love our Kraft Mac and cheese!!! It's pretty much a weekend routine at our household! The five year old has decided that's his must have for dinner lol so that's one thing we must include on the weekends with dinner!:) it's def a favorite!
Carla P.
Carla P.
Corona, NY

I mean c'mon who doesn't love Mac and cheese ! Yummy! It's very delicious do recommend
Julia G.
Julia G.

This just brings me back to my childhood and I swear to god it is the best mac and cheese in a box EVER. Super easy to prepare and delicious. I like to put in shredded cheese and parmesan cheese along with a little bit of salt pepper and olive oil to finish it off.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now