Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
This is a classic. My kids love it, but I remember it tasting better when I was a kid. I prefer to mix in veggies for a nutrition boost if I feed it to the little ones
Jessy W.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC
Foodie Expert
It's something that I use when I'm too lazy to make baked mac and cheese. Kraft is quick and simple and you make it either on the stove or in the microwave and it's pretty much dummy proof. Just follow the simple step by step directions and voila you has mac and cheese.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
I am in love with this Mac and cheese!!!!! It is easy to prepare and amazing to eat. Buy it again most definitely not that expensive and not that healthy either
Yeidhy M.
Yeidhy M.
i like it... tasted good i always add more cheese its my favorite and i really enjooy it ................
Asia H.
Asia H.
Flatonia, TX
kraft is a great comfort food or just all round good snack for you or the kids and its easy to make in a short period of time.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
I love Mac & Cheese. I could eat it everyday. This is one of my favorite brands. The Cheese Explosion is extra yummy too! A favorite for most kids as well. & Super fair priced!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Foodie Expert
I love having a box of macaroni and cheese in the house. It's quick and easy to make for lunch or to go along with a dinner meal. Perfect amount for the kids to share. I always buy kraft Mac and cheese.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
Quick, easy, and delicious. Doesn't require you to add a ton of ingredients and gives you your cheese fix.
Erin C.
Erin C.
for some reason these do not taste the same as the ones you make on the stove. I am not a huge fan of microwave portions.
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY
This box brings extra cheese and it's great! I love my mac n cheese too be very cheesy
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?