Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Christina C.
Christina C.

I"m not really a mac and cheese eater. But this classic with extra cheese is delicious. It has a great flavor. I buy it at Kroger near me. Love the spiral noodles. It is a very affordable meal or side dish. I would defiantly buy the product again.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Sacramento, CA

Absolutely my favorite!!! I can't get enough of these. This is the only brand of Mac n cheese that I buy. It has a nice cheese mixture that is not overwhelming.. And it's super easy to make . The portion is usually enough for two but I always get like 5 boxes because I'm a huge Mac n cheese fan!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Massapequa, Ny

Oh my WORD! How amazing is this? Yes the cheese actually feels like it's exploding in your mouth! BEST macaroni and cheese ever! So quick and easy to make, and everyone is happy!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

SO MUCH CHEESE! It tastes like the original Kraft Mac & Cheese only better! We're cheese lovers in my house and I don't even think they'll eat anything less than this anymore!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Scottsbluff, NE

Absolutely love the cheesiness, you can never have enough cheese in my opinion! Although prices keep going up, This is the only brand I will eat! Its quick and easy after a long day of work!
jeimaliz t.
jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL

omg my daugther loves this..the both do specailly all the cheese involve .everytime i do groceries i have to purchase a box just for them
Megan M.
Megan M.
Spring Hill, FL

I love my mac and cheese really cheesy and really creamy. This is exactly what this mac and cheese does with its formula.
Shirley Sue R.
Shirley Sue R.
Phoenix

Creamy, cheesy, quick, and easy! My kids go to lunch! My perfect quick meal that makes my four year old grin from ear to ear!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Indianapolis

I'm a huge fan of Mac & cheese and I love to make sure it's really cheesy! five stars all the way!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Cypress, Ca

This is my childhood. I love Mac and cheese. The cheesier the better. It's easy to cook. It's affordable. It's delicious. It's somewhat healthy. lol. It has calcium. I would always eat this. And of course recommend it to anyone.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?