Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Selena L.
Selena L.
Erie, PA

I am old sKool and love REAL BAKED MAC N CHEESE but...life doesn't allow for that all of the time. The extreme cheese explosion is usually polished off in one sitting between my daughter and I
Johanny B.
Johanny B.
Boston, MA

I LOVE HOW MUCH CHEESE THEY PUT INTO THIS. Like i am a big fan of cheese & i would eat cheese anytime anywhere. So the simple fact that it has cheese is just great & i love it. will never change my mac n' cheese brand!
Lori-Ann C.
Lori-Ann C.
San Juan, PR

Literally goes with the name, literally a cheese explosion, I love it, my family loves it, they even ask me if I add extra cheese to it.
Rabail K.
Rabail K.

Amazing food that always makes my tummy happy and never disappoints with great results
Kara K.
Kara K.

I eat mac and cheese a lot as a college student. I always go with craft because it is inexpensive and easy to make, it tastes great! you can find it at your local Walmart or grocery store.
Kami C.
Kami C.
Richland, WA

Very cheesy and yummy my kids love it and its realy afordable and easy to male i love this mac and cheese
Suleidy V.
Suleidy V.

I am a fan of macaroni and cheese, and even more fanatical about cheese. The cheese is the best for me and this presentation of Kraft M & C with extra cheese is incredible for me, it is as if they did it thinking about my tastes haha ​​good, in short, it is very good, practical, delicious and it gets me out of trouble.
Adrianne M.
Adrianne M.
Scottsdale, AZ

Does it make me immature that I would like to eat mac and cheese everyday of my adult life? Nope! This is my go to and a childhood fav!
RaeAnn S.
RaeAnn S.

I love this Macaroni and Cheese! I can live off of this food, it is very easy and fast to make. It only takes minutes to make this Mac and Cheese.
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX

A staple food that is loved as a kid and still do and have now passed on the love to my children
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now