Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
I love cheese so much. I'm like a certified cheese freak. This is my favorite mac and cheese! It takes me back to being a little kid when the excitement was real when it came to mac and cheese for dinner.
Macie E.
Macie E.
I love this mac and cheese! Kraft is the only brand I will by and I am always satisfied every time I make it, It is not only yummy but it is also very affordable. I usually buy my mac and cheese at wal mart because it is easy to find and it always the best price!
Ireana C.
Ireana C.
Excellent product, my children love it, they always buy for those lazy moments of cooking and they are super delicious
Sara P.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
This never gets old! Goes with everything as a side!! Who doesn't like Mac and cheese ? We as a family eat this at least once per week
Braylee H.
Braylee H.
personally i do not like this because i think it is way to cheesy and would much rather have the regular kind.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY
If someone doesn't like Mac N Cheese, then I don't like them. Kraft Mac N Cheese is one of those gods that starts out with you in childhood and just sticks with you! One of my favorite foods when cheat day rolls around!
Amy R.
Amy R.
I absolutely love Kraft Mac & Cheese. They are easy to make (thanks to their easy steps on the box) and the cheesiness does not disappoint!! Great for on the go. People always want to try to take some! They are a great price as well.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Kraft is always the best I mean what is there to even say about it you can't hate it, I have eaten kraft since I was a kid and it's great every time it brings me back to my child hood for sure just like mama used to.m make
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
This is a classic. My kids love it, but I remember it tasting better when I was a kid. I prefer to mix in veggies for a nutrition boost if I feed it to the little ones
Jessy W.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC
Foodie Expert
It's something that I use when I'm too lazy to make baked mac and cheese. Kraft is quick and simple and you make it either on the stove or in the microwave and it's pretty much dummy proof. Just follow the simple step by step directions and voila you has mac and cheese.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?