Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
I love Mac & Cheese. I could eat it everyday. This is one of my favorite brands. The Cheese Explosion is extra yummy too! A favorite for most kids as well. & Super fair priced!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I love having a box of macaroni and cheese in the house. It's quick and easy to make for lunch or to go along with a dinner meal. Perfect amount for the kids to share. I always buy kraft Mac and cheese.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
Quick, easy, and delicious. Doesn't require you to add a ton of ingredients and gives you your cheese fix.
Erin C.
Erin C.
for some reason these do not taste the same as the ones you make on the stove. I am not a huge fan of microwave portions.
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY
This box brings extra cheese and it's great! I love my mac n cheese too be very cheesy
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
This is by far the best mac and cheese kraft has made. Its the perfect amount of gooey cheese. This def makes my tummy happy.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I am a huge cheese fan and they pack a lot of cheese into one bite! They always taste amazing but are sometimes a little much but it's worth it! they are easy to make and disappear fast in my house! we eat one every other day
Heather D.
Heather D.
All that really needs to be said is cheese explosion. That is a very accurate description.
Sue G.
Sue G.
Tacoma, WA
This has been a product I have had since I was a kid. It has always met my expectations
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA
Love the Mac and cheese! It is very cheesy and very good! I would totally buy this product again.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?