Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX

Ugh yes, this is my favorite type of mac and cheese. I love cheese a lot so the fact this is an explosion of cheese it melts my heart. Every bite you take you get a mouthful of cheese and it is so good. Buy this!
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO

A childhood favorite of mine. Kraft mac and cheese is a really tasty quick meal. I don't eat it super often but it is a great comfort food. I buy it at my grocery store. Kraft also has removed yellow dye which is great! Ill keep buying Kraft mac and cheese as long as it stays delicious.
Jenny s.
Jenny s.

my daughter loves these. she will eat this all the time if i let her hahhaha. but i don't. these are really better then the original favors it has more cheese
Agustina A.
Agustina A.

I don't like it because I think that it's too much. It has so much cheese, I would to see more macaroni
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Chula Vista, CA

It's so easy to make I love it and it's really good is easy to make and you can eat it fast and make more
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.

I think no matter how old you are, this will always be a favorite.. it's an easy, fast, and delicious meal. Great for kids dinners after a long day at work, it's super cheap, and always super flavorful!
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

This variety of Kraft mac n cheese is the only once I've used that I do not have to add extra cheese to. When making the traditional one, the cheese seems to just...tint the noodles rather than creating an ooey and gooey and cheesy sauce for the noodles, and this variety does just that. But it's still Kraft so it's never gonna be great...but good and affordable step up from the usual Kraft mac.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

This is one of the brands of mac and cheese that I always buy. I can normally find this on sale or can find a coupon for it. It has met all of my expectations. The flavor is amazing and I really like it. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend this to anyone.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN

I have been eating mac n cheese ever since I came out the womb lol. Mac n cheese is great with anything. You can pair it with almost any dish. Its so cheesy and yummy. Cheese and pasta? Yes please. And its cheap, and it makes a lot for a whole family. Anybody can use it and even add their own little ingredients to it. You can also add meat. I just like mac n cheese by its self though. Always a favorite.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.

Live love mac and cheese. seriously love anything kraft mac and cheese. super yummy! and love it
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?